BUY THE DIP SENPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.tech/
xtrabytes.tech
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw the real ride begins in 2 weeks
hold onto your butts

Isn't like less than a cent for each XBY? How is that much of a dip?

Down on xby, only have like 70,000 though. How high you think this is going to go? Realistically?

Where do I buy xby

Best case scenario a couple hundred thousand

Idk, I don't think it's worth buying more than 150k either way. If it hits $1, sell 30k-50k and leave the rest for later.

nowhere its been a fucking pump and dump from the start how can you not see that?

what happens in 2 weeks?

It doesn't even have a white paper yet they are still setting up the Static nodes you fuck.
Give it some time if it were a pump and dump it wouldn't have any volume at all.

Lmao

XBY is going to be like DASH and PIVX. You are going to be the ones crying that you should have bought some. Especially since the information is out there and its happening all in their Slack.

Tempted to screencap.

Really?
I have 11k XBY for shits and giggles. Curious to see what happens to it.

At that point more static nodes will be setup. Just be patient and don't have weak hands

Static nodes are released at the 50,000 block and when that happens the price should shoot up because people are pre-ordering them right now for 500k XBY. When the static nodes are released the total supply will subtract by 500k per registered static node.

Well technically the total supply stays the same. People can pull their money out of their statics if they wish. But it will lower the amount of actual XBY on the market which will put upward pressure on the price of XBY.

ITT: A bunch of samefags from a slack/discord pretending to be into this shitcoin

If any newbies are thinking about buying some: don't. This shitcoin has absolutely no value. The "devs" can't even create a functioning site or speak English. It is a scam coin/pump n dump.

Stay away.

Lmao xtrabytes.tech/ here you go

The links dont even work retard

My bad so does that mean that the circulating supply goes down but the total supply remains the same?

>xtrabytes.tech/
It works you fucking donkey

They have a website, newly updated. Also all their video tutorials are in proper english.

xtrabytes.tech

Thanks for responding m8, I'm still a newfag to altcoins. Why on the site does it say static nodes for 1 million? Pic related.

I'd like to buy a static node, but not sure my computer could handle it. I'm trying to find more info.

What is the price that these could hit in the next 3 months, REALISTICALLY? Could they touch just 1 cent?

Np and it was 1 million, but on the forum they had a vote and as of two or three days ago they reduced the cost to 500k

You dont need a powerful computer and it would be wise to set up a remote server for it anyways.

Yeah they will touch one cent and cruise to 5

Okay! I'll do some more reading. Appreciate the help m8s

One cent is realistic just not in 3 weeks

>Lmao

Pajeet Steeelya Shtoof confirmed

It slowly trickles lower to nothing after several autists have given them their money and the Pajeets all go out to shit in the street.

I made this for all of us.
feel free to use.

you just try keep xby price down by say pejeetah all ove rit but really rality is you want cheap COIN!!!!

Kek