Tfw staking tons of POSW taking advantage of cheap POSW prices along the whales before the next pump to $1

>tfw staking tons of POSW taking advantage of cheap POSW prices along the whales before the next pump to $1

Other urls found in this thread:

viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When this baby pumps you are going to see some serious shit.

Tfw 1900 poswlings and rising
/comfy/

lol enjoy your worthless shitcoin

Stay mad

What does the coin do, and what is it's purpose. I'm confused how you can stake things that are proof of work like bitcoin.

Hey I made the original of that pic.

before it got KEKED

Feelsgoodman.

>posw moon mission

You can't stake PoW coins, only PoS coins
The really good thing about POSW is that it stakes all of your coins for you, you don't have to leave all of your wallets running in the background with your PC on 24/7

Not a single exchange proposes a service like this, not a single one

Seriously, I don't understand how such a great service is so undervalued in crypto. Probably because the devs made themselves look like retards with the cartoon avatars, le african children roadmap, and the fucktards running the PR and slack

Still a solid project I have faith in though. I honestly believe it could reach $5 by fall.

One of the main problems is that there is no way to protect your coins once they are on the site.

They need to get some insurance or something like Coinbase has

The devs are a little socially retarded, also it seems english isn't their first language. The PR is bad but the concept is solid overall. They just need to get some people with some marketing experience, then it's space mountain.

It's still a really new coin, not even listed on polo/trex, so I'm willing to wait for the next months

PoS is shit anyway

We /comingback/ now

The devs are english native and they are smart, you are talking about the support guys.

Why would you complain about something being undervalued, at a time when you can still get into it when it is undervalued?

Would you rather it have shot up 6 months ago and then you are mad that you didn't find it before that (when it was undervalued)?

Finding a coin when it is still undervalued = how to make cash.

End of story.

Scrennshot this.

5/2/17

My bad

What does PoS stand for? Point of Sale?

Proof of stake

Piece of Shit

This

This is correct.

ok, i'm stocked up boys. Let's go

Patience is key.

how do I buy this meme?

Yobit, C-CEX or Livecoin. Or, of course, Poswallet.com.

Get your BTC from Coinbase.com if your'e a noob

I'm stacked up boys. Let's go boys.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

Calm down nigger you're going to piss everyone off. We may be holding for awhile yet. Kek demands patience.

This, I'm ignoring the memes and am ok with holding my investment over the summer, I think at the current price we have no where to go but up in the long term

So, PoS coins are the result of what happens after your crypto is staked in the wallet? Are they the only source of PoS coins?

Why wouldn't I just buy WAVES and lease my coins directly from the WAVES wallet to earn interest? What is the use of POSW? Does POSW have WAVES?

Take it to the WAVES thread buster

>buy more btc to be able to buy more posw
>transaction is being slow
>transaction accelerator is busy
>posw is starting to go up

Now that POSW crashed I'm transferring some BTC in to exchange for some POSW but god damn it why can't they just accept ETH? Not a single confirmation has gone through yet. If they allowed ETH to be transferred this would've taken 5 minutes.

They're working on it senpai.

This.

Adding ETH and then getting posted to bittrex would get this coin to .50usd easy

>mfw just 2 confirmations so far

I just read the block refresh notice after ignoring it for a while. I guess I had to manually refresh the block. Now that the confirmations are going through, hopefully I can buy me some posw.

What are you using to confirm manually?

I'm using viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

how much are you planning on getting?

sitting on 10k here

They provide a refresher tool on their site.

Only like 0.1 BTC worth lol I'm trusting this shit with the skeptisism I had when ETH first hit $3

that .1 will be 1 btc

sitting on 9k POSW. Received NOTHING from staking for the last 2 weeks on their shitty site. it's a scam

screencap.

I started earning the next day.

I honestly hope to see POSW either go to 0 or get into bittrex/polo, tired of this shit.

Fake news

WE MOONING

GET ON BOYS

Oh shit it' coming back
I should have bought the dip
My average is still 12000 satoshi

dip again pls

Every time

This is truly a blessed coin

THESE DUBS

THIS PIC

FUCK SENPAI

fuck senpai AND THESE DUBS TO FUCK FUCK FUCK

MOON
O
O
N

WE ARE BLESSED, POSW TO THE MOON

B L E S S E D
L
E
S
S
E
D

Make sure you have a generated wallet address for posw on their site, I made the same mistake.

B L E S S E D x 2
L
E
S
S
E
D

We moon men now.

Cheers, lads. See you all on Mars.

Damn it, how do I change a buy order?

Scroll down to "user orders" and cancel it

Thanks.

Let's see if these 1500 posw can become $1500.

More like $7500.

You can tell this coin is a scam from the way all any of it's shills do is frog and dubs post.

It's hard to tell if they're just bold or retarded, or if there's a difference between the 2.

>Blatantly disregards the fundamental analysis and TAs constantly posted in favor of the project
>Misrepresents Kek's divine intervention as dubs posting
Chronology Of A Nocoiner 101

I fucking predicted this. Stop saying that TA isn't real you retarded fucking frogposting neets reeee.

Just how frequently do you samefag in these threads.

Feels good to buy a couple of thousand in the dip

That's literally his first post in the thread you fucking aspie

There's been updates every few days to the site, I imagine they don't want to really go all in on marketing until even thing is all hashed out

lol I called this guy
an aspie but it's actually in your tag hahaha

You can do what the image shows for any coin, it's worth a shot if you haven't done that. Though with BTC you need to look up the block height for you txid on another site.

>he honestly thinks switching IPs to spam the board with fake interest in his pump-and-dump is fooling anyone

You're so retarded.
Please don't have children.

Remember when ETH was called a scamcoin pump n dump? I sure do.

Look at the price lads. We're going

You ONLY had to listen.