/mbgg/ - Mobage General #828

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNmG7WPKapo
lordofdice.com/
twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952380171016855552
twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952382137121964032
twitter.com/bang_dream_info/status/952430741073244160
twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952463215627243520
twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952463905082634240
twitter.com/_satsunyan/status/952471426405040128
twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952472438188601344
twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952496172995719169
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second for /mbgg/ will not survive to the end of the year and now would be a good time to start saying your goodbyes and apologies.

well that's not true thinking about it now.
the only real regret i have is not rerolling and sticking with bell.
should have went with meta since i ended up turning into a darkfag in the end

pretty hard to stay alive when there's people actively trying to kill it

it'd probably help if people would actually talk about stuff more.
there was a point yesterday where nobody said anything for almost an hour.

Why is KR's League of Victory saying "the match is deactivated"? I just want to complete my event dailies.

That happens every day now though.

yes and it's a problem.
it's not a good feeling when you check the thread for a new post and all you see is DED and nothing for another half hour

The sad thing is that this is probably true.

Issue is that discussion gets stomped out and only big games can survive these days.

Small games get stomped out by the discord shitposters or picked up by the sperg to endlessly meme about it until people hate it and are sick of seeing it. You'd have to have a game that managed to keep over a couple anons playing and that those anons are the kind of people that would talk over the idiots reposting their same shitty memes every hour.

Thread's going to absolutely die whenever king shitposter over at mistwalker releases another game though. Like literally just bury it and say your goodbyes.

She will be buffed on next patch

that might be for the best.
i haven't exactly been enjoying the company here for a long while.

What are you guys doing in your games, got anyone you're trying to roll?

>Small games get stomped out by the discord shitposters or picked up by the sperg to endlessly meme about it until people hate it and are sick of seeing it.
that definitely doesn't help.
wonder why they can't see that it might be killing us, or if they do, just why?

Girls Frontline apk gives me black screen for some reason.

nvm, digital sky version launched

For anyone that might be playing Ordinal Strata, quick reminder that today is the Dark day for daily dungeons.

My recommendation for the day would be focusing on getting the materials to evolve the main girl, especially since you should only need a few materials if you've finished the first few chapters of the story. Getting her second set of equipment slots opened will be a fairly significant boost in her strength even if you only have an R for the weapon slot.

Because its what they do, they get their kicks out of shitposting and getting a rise out of people. They killed their own generals for shits and giggles and now this one is next on the list.

Bunch of generals in Veeky Forums are in the same position where there's one or a dedicated group of people trying to kill it for whatever reason while the people just want to discuss their things in peace. The guy that killed the guild wars 2 general wrote an undetectable spamming bot that just filled the general with gibberish bot spam every time the general was made for example.

got everything i needed, just need another shotgun that's cuter than the one i'm saddled with

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=UNmG7WPKapo

I used to bump on page 10 but I've given up

Got Mana and a cross for Theresa, so nothing else I really want to roll for now.

So now I'm waiting to be disappointed by my Deresute lottery results, and for whatever comes after this Meisekai event.

I hope they rerun the blood cross soon, I really want to roll for it.

Being lazy pretty much.
Got shit to grind in tagatame but havent really bothered to. Got events to clear in shironeko but havent done them. And the story repeats for every other game i've picked up.

Need to sit down and do them but lazyness is extreme.

At this point I kind of just wanted any cross. The only one that's especially synergistic with orange Theresa is 11th relic, anyway, and that one just heals with her weaken.

But stun is pretty nice. Don't have S Kiana to switch to and make more use of it, but I do have S Himeko that can trigger QTE off it. And that also gives me better type coverage, since that Kiana/Theresa team I can't make would leave me pretty orange-heavy.

Im getting beat up in ranked in compass, so i guess im doing ok

>3 week duration
>I have plenty of time
>procrastinate and have to rush it in the last few days
I end up doing this way too much lately.

This is me every AG event ever.

Got A Sakura and enough spares to get halfway to SS rank in SEAHonk. Did way better than the odds suggest, but I actually wish I had stopped after the first copy; 37 rolls and no S Sakura.

Last day of USN in AL, I didn't farmed South Carolina and I'm starting to get bored. (GF jp/ AK when)
Got some nice stuff from deresute's free rolls and I expect nothing from the roulette just as few posts above.
Waiting for a second Island reset in shironeko, that's if they get laid of nintendo (which I think they will unless nintendo actually cares about it and pours money to make them fail)

AL gets boring fast and GF is no better.

They also try to kill other generals. In /feg/ (aka, /fehg/ as of March 2017) people love going in to talk about how Fate GO is better and Nintendo's about to shut FEH down, as if they're a part of the company and stand to profit.

Keep crying bitch. FEH is the new mainline, but feel free to keep begging for remakes of old junk.

Sounds rough. Any relevant links regarding it?
>search up gw2 in catalog
>nothing
I assume it was some fag who wanted their discord to flourish and saw Veeky Forums as an obstacle. Wouldn't be surprised if they were on a high horse and whined about Veeky Forums in general.

>fatefags raid /feg/
>fefags raid /mbgg/
>/gbfg/ is everyones shitposting zone

You know the archive exists, right?

all of those tend to drop by /ffg/ as well.

/feg/ never stops by, its just cancers from now defunct containment zones like ssg and pad that made it their life's work to kill this general.

One day you'll get tired of always blaming ssg and padg.

one day you'll stop trying to revive two shitty games

I guess I can't expect an intelligent response from someone like you.

this general tries its hardest to commit suicide. cant discuss any english games at all.

>Getting beat up
>Not beating them up

It'd go a lot better if the people trying to discuss english games werent complete and total assholes

Any mention of global versions of games gets an instant, almost pavlovian response of >EOP shitposting. But you think it's the English game players being assholes? If that's the version they want to play and talk about, it doesn't take away anything from the JP/KR/CN original versions that we also play. It's the same problem we have when a new game releases and spurs a burst of discussion, only to be met with "game x needs its own thread" shitposting. I'll never understand why people feel the need to drive conversation out, especially when we continue to struggle to maintain enough active posting to keep the thread bumped throughout the day.

give examples

I can't speak for everyone, but I don't stop discussing a new game because of the shitposters and memes. I stop discussing it because I got bored of it already and quit.

The way I see it, they're not driving the discussion of the game out, they're keeping some mention of it around after the discussion has ended. Not to say that's any better, but it's a different issue.

>Any mention of global versions of games gets an instant, almost pavlovian response of >EOP shitposting
Ignore it then? Do you really and seriously need the blurb in the OP telling you to ignore shitposters?

>But you think it's the English game players being assholes?
Absolutely. But its not a case of ALL English players are assholes, its a case of people bringing in new English games act like gigantic dicks and the people shitposting and spamming happen to be using English games to do so which ruins it for everyone else that wants to discuss an English game or a spammed game.

Like trying to discuss PTD (Japanese game) would be literally impossible without getting mixed up with the king sperglord that spent over half a year shitposting about it or the poor TB (English game) people who were actually pretty chill about their games and now its hard to discuss it considering retards also latched on to that ruining it for everyone.

The other thing English games get shitposted about is when the localization is vastly inferior to the original like Alchemist code that makes you watch long ADS to refill your AP. SEA honkers is probably okay with the only downside is that its massively behind JP and CN.

>It's the same problem we have when a new game releases and spurs a burst of discussion, only to be met with "game x needs its own thread" shitposting. I'll never understand why people feel the need to drive conversation out, especially when we continue to struggle to maintain enough active posting to keep the thread bumped throughout the day.

That's also just shitposting aimed to kill the thread. I'd say I dont understand why people are so desperate to kick discussion out but its fully obvious that they do it because they want to kill this general because its what they do for fun and the only thing they have left in their lives for entertainment is dragging others down and ruining things for other people.

>when the localization is vastly inferior to the original like Alchemist code that makes you watch long ADS to refill your AP
Remember when people were somewhat excited for PotK getting an english version, then we learned they were adding male characters to a 100% waifu game? Good times

Did they change anything about how cards work, I thought matoi with the red ur fire blimp was basically a 1shot but I wasn't doing that, hell I did 2.8k to a no buff jeanne.

>Really excited to play POTK in English
>IT ALL STARTS WITH ZERO!!
>Story and everything is changed to tell the story from zero's perspective instead of just translating the English version of the game
>Shove male versions of every weapon ever in the game

I hate it

i'm kind of glad that waifus aren't the only reason i play stuff.
PoTK had other problems though, nuts to every copy of the same character having different growths

You're going to have a hard time oneshotting Jeanne with anything but certain hero skills. Matoi + blimp can wipe out most heroes with both low HP and defence multipliers (gunners basically), but to maximise damage you want a damage buff + advantageous element switching

Oh I get not playing stuff just for waifus, the problem is that it was potks selling point in japan and they killed it, not justthat but also bloated the shit out of the rollable character with the male shits

it probably wouldn't be so bad if they also didn't have multiple shit versions of the same characters in the pool as well.

They also changed the story.

Even if you got over the male versions or that Zero was included, the story was completely changed and you couldnt read or enjoy the sole benefit of having the game in English.

They've been adding the original story chapters in over the last few months, but balanced for higher level. They've only got the first few chapters so far. The Zero story has also had plenty of the original girls in it, and the gacha is still overwhelmingly female. There haven't been any male versions of 7th gen or black killers, for example.

End of weekly arena, probably, gotta wait a couple of hours for the game to finalize standings and distribute gems.

That's great but I guess is too late for me.

Global seems too grindy compared to the JP version plus less generous and the whole males thing. Maybe I'll consider playing for the story if they ever put in the entirety of JP's story in but for now its likely not.

I definitely wouldn't start it now. I only still play it because I started at release, and even then I've only got 5 or 6 6* gacha killers. Fortunately, one of them has a +30% evasion for all leader skill, so I've been able to clear everything that's come out. Swimsuit gacha screwed me hard this year, and rolling on one of the recent Black Killer step gacha had mediocre results. I've never seen any reason to spend any money, though. The gacha are all pretty shit and lazuli are too expensive. They still haven't removed mana units from the lazuli gacha.

Cards scale off attack? I thought they didn't. Do you get a damage boost when you swipe down on a different card while casting?

Global will always be global I guess

Standard damage cards deal X% of your current damage. If you have a damage boost (or have been debuffed) then it will deal damage based off of that value. Piercing cards deal X% damage based on your initial damage value, so it doesn't scale up or down with damage buffs/debuffs.

Element switching is just for your standard attacks. Having a superior element makes you deal 1.2x damage, and the act of switching itself gives you around 1.5x extra damage for the duration. Switching to the superior element allows you to combine both damage bonuses, so try and do it as much as possible.

i'm not sure if i should be using the 10 roll ticket for the 2x rate on max rarity items in mirrors crossing or just wait for them to release a new character and try my luck there. the latter seems better but that's only because im not sure how much those items really matter.

ded

Who's you're Raidfu?

I've recently fallen in love with Demia's design. It's a shame he's not really OP or useful everywhere like Clause, I love the 'fortress tank' look.

endgame is all about grinding LE pets and weapons, so prob better to save for characters.

or try your luck for the other LE characters if you don't have all 3 of them.

just let it die faggot

sage it

Lord of Dice US version is coming out. No more of the pinoy menaces.

lordofdice.com/

Please post.

Now you can RNG while you RNG in English!

You know there's an issue with the currently releases where THIS is exciting,at least it will be small enough to talk about in thread.

Just because there's literally nothing else to do doesn't mean that junk is exciting.

Just curious, is there a site that updates frequently with news on localisations of existing games? I know QooApp eventually gets round to it but something a bit more quick.

I appreciate that you posted this here though, EOP's rejoice.

was this game even any good ?

UI looks so bad.

If you want some weird mutated 100% OJ mobage then you might like it.

Infuriating as a f2p though

Suicide pact when?

Aisha. Love them drills.

>100% OJ mobage
Pretty sure you're thinking of Game of Dice, you know, the game that came right out of satan's asshole to make every F2P person suffer against whales and their bullshit dice.

Lord of Dice is a different game entirely.

Annette. Her design is absolutely perfect.

Tanya is pretty great

Cute characters, is this some board game? I'll play it.

mega cute

korean company who's doing the localization. I hope it's not censored. kakao also re-release the japanese version and it's doing good

It has the standard stuffs in other collecting games like 7knights and King Raids. The only difference is the gameplay being RNG dice throws reliant but you can build your team around that RNG to beat to odds.

I use prelaunch.me

QooApp only covers localized games from Japan
Kongbakpao covers more localized games but they are slow.

Excellent, thank you /mbgg/ poster

>Narutoxboruto
>Telltale's batman
>Gerrymander the rig

What a great site, truly delivering the mobile games I want to see.

i've always liked morrah, but most of her looks don't really do much for me.
i'm really thankful for the new costume

>american mobile gaming

I'll stick to qooapp's stuff

>Annette. Her design is absolutely perfect.
Pump up her bust a little bit. Maybe A near B then she's perfect. Right now she's just outright flat as board.

Good evening /eopg/

Bandpill rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gon' make @ Bandpilled twice
We just wanna see ya, shake that

[YouTube] バンドリ! ガールズバンドパーティ! 新プロモーションビデオ (embed)
The New Bang Dream CM featuring...

[YouTube] 【BanG Dream!】クインティプルすまいる (embed)
Quintuple Smile. Julia, Lily and three others sing this lovely song from Bang Dream.

twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952380171016855552 (embed)
Bang Dream Useful VISA Card

twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952382137121964032 (embed)
Collab with Revue Starlight. I wonder what the bandpill equivalent of Revue Starlight would be? Starpill? Revuepill? I must ask /pol/-sensei.

From Yesterday’s Garuparty Day 2
[YouTube] バンドリ!ガルパラジオ with Afterglow ガルパーティ!出張版(ガルパーティ!in東京) (embed)
Garupa Radio with Afterglow

[YouTube] バンドリ!ポッピンラジオ!ガルパーティ!出張版(ガルパーティ!in東京) (embed)
Poppin Radio with Julia and all her friends.

twitter.com/bang_dream_info/status/952430741073244160 (embed)
It’s a bear! Maybe Miria’s inside.

twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952463215627243520 (embed)
Julia’s new song out on March 21st.

twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952463905082634240 (embed)
Julia and the Pussycats celebrate their 3rd Anniversary.

twitter.com/_satsunyan/status/952471426405040128 (embed)
Setlist for Both Day 1 and 2 of the Garuparty live.

twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952472438188601344 (embed)
New Bang Dream band?

twitter.com/bandori_updates/status/952496172995719169 (embed)
Bang Dream Clothes

One more pill for us (Another round!)
Please fill up my cup (Don’t mess around!)
We just wanna see (You bandpilled now!)
Now you wanna be (You're bandpilled now!)

It all went to her legs and hips as it should. Her cat costume is a great showcase.

desu I've never really liked a SEA or Korean game. The chinese games are mostly shit too besides netease.

Thanks for letting us know.

I love you dude

Love you too bro.

Ironically, the only decent Chinese games are from Hong Kong or Taiwan. The ones from mainland are mass produced clones.

Absolute state of kusopl.