RGT

AMD is kill, Trump wants to break up the big banks, budget vote Wednesday edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

immunogen.com/pipeline
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-01/trump-says-he-s-considering-moves-to-break-up-wall-street-banks
discord.gg/rT4q6u9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to go in on AMD right now but what if it goes to $10?

Only buy half now and set a buy limit for the other half at $10.

just hold. This pullback may continue.

Seriously though why does everyone have a boner for AMD? It might do well leading up to the next ER but god damn I say get out of that shit.

Also, watched my buddy paper trade ANGI for $2000 today. Pretty encouraging.

AMD needs to announce that Intel partnership, NVDA ain't going back with Intel

ArMageDdon
ArMageDdon
ArMageDdon
ArMageDdon
ArMageDdon
ArMageDdon

SuBae hold me in this time of darkness.

We did it Veeky Forums I owe it all to you.

I think and will do well since it's the graphics card of choice for consoles and Scorpio and ps5 is on the verge of coming out/being announced along with it bro g the chip of choice for the vr meme

I think the concern with MACK and why it didn't rocket after the divi news is that no one seems to know when er is and that they're 1-2 years away from new developments. I'm in tho, expecting run up before the 16th and if not I'll take the divi. Hoping for both.

anybody in AMD should just sell, it's not coming back any time soon. There are uptrends and down trends in stocks, AMD is currently starting its down trend back to single digits. Stop fucking with it and move on, there are thousands of stocks to choose from

fuck off.

Stop making these threads so often. You only need one for every 2-3 days and its nice to look back to see everyones picks.

>mfw this morning and forget it was the end of Q1 yesterday.

AMD fucked me again.

fuck that its day trading it should be a daily thread. if you wanna "look back" go to the one posted yesterday or two days ago it makes it way easier to see what people were doing pre-mid-after hours instead of having 350 straight comments in a thread with the webformatting out of 2001

Well someone isn't joining me on my yacht..

Why would they have a bad ER after they just made a sale equal to double their market cap? The cash they have on hand should be able to pay for more research for a while, and it's not like this is a long term hold. Get in take the div and get the fuck out.

Ya but what if share price drops 40% right after the divi. You won't be able to compete with the pro's for speed.

Take the div money and buy the dip?

Waiting on TSLA getting nearer to my sell price before value hunting UK shares again.

I've been burned by the US market too much recently to trust it. UK I understand.

This has to be bait. Veeky Forums is coin shill general and you tell the quietest kid in the room to shut up.

MSTX merger to SVRA has confused Robinhood. I really don't believe these 6000% gains.

fuck fine I will sell all my amd. what stock should I meme now. and was my rock.

Can I just cut out the middle man and invest purely in memes?

I don't believe you; It's not anything that resembles a chart. You could have just added money. Take a screenshot of your trades

my barely literate chart reading is telling my GSS looks interesting

support at .69 (3month low) and it's at .7 with very low sell volume, if this starts trending up looks like it could have a big bounce back? IDK someone who has some idea take a look:

GSS

NMM forming flag pattern. buy now its going up by end of next week.

Fuck off newfags. The websites format works fine. Sorry we don't have upvotes or retarded faggot line spacing.
You don't have to make a new thread every day to make the thread visible. This board is usually slow too.
There is no point in making a general everyday and its nice to have a history of whats happened. You can see who the shills and retards are. You can see when a post was made. Do you dumb faggots not know how to use the top and bottom buttons. For fucks sake stop posting.

As long as each op links the old thread properly you can go back as far as you want. I usually keep the old tab open too for a while.
Yeah we'll just have to wait until that wk to see runup and sell all b4 or hold or sell half...or hold long. Not expecting it to dip THAT low where money will be lost after taking the divi tho. The days before the divi was announced MACK was trading in low 3's even tho investors knew about that drug sale.

3/10
almost made me give a meaningful reply

do you know what the cataloge is? Search bar? Archive? You can always see the previous threads you fucking braindead moron. They don't disappear when you make a new one. We're here for DAY TRADING why not have a DAILY thread? Why does it even bother you, your autism can't handle a new thread until one hits the limit?

I don't get wtf your point is you can see the old /rgt/

This is the time to buy NMM

BDI leveling off, earnings coming next week.

This is the time to buy NMM

yeah right faggot i just sold at 2.07. I'm not holding this shit through earnings. It doesn't matter if NMM is actually doing great, the market isnt rational and its not a good idea to hold through earnings.

Stop shilling NMM you idiot

Seriously fuck off you are shilling it way too hard

We get it, you like the company and you see promise in the stock. You spam it every 5 minutes you stupid cunt.

Its more convenient and again, this is an id board meaning i can mark all the shills and retards so that the next time the scream to buy some shitty stock i don't have to waste my time researching it.

>"I buy stocks in a market that doesn't follow logic, have no faith in the stocks I buy, don't trust in the company, and sell at the slightest drop in price."

i see you guys don't like to make money.
i remember when i first started trading i didn't understand why stocks moved in the way they move. Just sit back and watch newfags

*crosses fingers*
Any chance Apple announces some sort of partnership with AMD for Ryzen + Vega APU's in their hardware??? Please, let's see an epic reversal today.

yes, and?

You make fun of him, and yet that's the mentality of a lot of the market.

holding 20 shares @2.09
just trying to see where it'll go

Bill Ackman moved Pershing square to UK
Is he still a joke?

I'm 76 shares in. selling on Friday regardless.

lmao

it's like some of you don't like making money and get scared of a 2% swing lol

There is absolutely no logical basis for how having one clusterfuck thread for 3 days with 500 replies is more convenient than having a daily thread 1/3 the amount you can easily shift thru

It's obvious who the shills are; there's one faggot shilling NMM on a daily basis other than that there are no post IDs you should be aware of

threads have limits, they don't just go forever.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

you also get the guy that bitchs about the thread every damn thread and how OP did it wrong but yet THEY never make a thread themselfs, they just sit there and bitch and moan the WHOLE thread... This person.. IS YOU.

>buy CVM NOW!
>i'm just going to drop this image of what i'm holding everybody like this really really great stock vpip

Its clear you a newfag just admit. All I ask is that you lurk more and stop ruining everything.

SCON

buy IMGN right now

seduce me on it

When should I buy AMD?

when it's single digit it seems. I personally believe it will jump back to 14+ but I'm not saying it happens soon

immunogen.com/pipeline

it's not that I don't like money it's that I don't like people shitting up the thread with the same shill over and over again. We fucking get it. This isn't for (((investing))) we're swing trading here at least, I personally am day trading.

So get off your nmm horse for a minute and let the adults talk

I just keep losing money biz.. h-help

>we're swing trading here at least,
most people are speculating not even really trading.

get off your poor pony

I'm never going to recover from this

nice bait really believable. have a (you) for your troubles.

Stop going all in on penny stocks

man, MTBC just consistently covers up my losses and gains on top of it. I should really just put everything into that.

>speculating
Yeah I agree with your sentiment

>poor pony
I'm day trading, that should have some implications

>PIP merger on friday

>APVO

New product will be ready for distribution later this month, get in now for the rise in share price before the news of product completion

Who here high functioning /autismmasterrace/ here? Feels good man

def not me

teach me your ways

How much did you start out with? I was thinking of starting soon, but will only be using around $500.

post your picks here in the future m8

PIP save me from this ArMageDdon

AMD always makes inferior products compared to NVIDIA and Intel. thats probably because they have a woman CEO. their new GPU was once again proven to be inferior than the GTX series. i know thats probably not the reason why its down so much, but i dont know why AMD is always the center of the attention on NASDAQ

How many years will it be until AMD hits $15 again?

>that picture
It's bullshit and you know it.

TEVA big green candles

Can someone post a link to the actual quote where trump says he wants to break up the big banks? I watched a 4 minute clip yesterday of him talking, and all I got from it is he wants to repeal Dodd Frank. Which is literally the opposite of break up the big banks

building a gaming computer is about cost effectiveness. Since gaming is middle ground as far as hardware demands go there is always a lot of flexibility. This means that the optimal hardware for the machine you are designing at any given time may be AMD or NVIDIA. The actual top of the line product performance doesn't matter because only suckers and people building fully enclosed flight sims or other such things benefit from that over just buying cheaper and replacing sooner.

AMD has very often been good enough at a cheaper price point.

Hey man I mine shit coins with my GTX 1080. It's like the fucking card is going to eventually pay for its self.

I still don't understand what was so bad in the ER that warranted a 20% drop

WHAT AM I MISSING?

2 weeks ago people thought ryzen 5 was going to wipe out the intel i5 CPUs but it didnt. i5 was still better. their business model is make products that are just that are just slightly shittier and cheaper than the better brands and hope people will choose them to cheap out. if i care enough to make a custom computer im probably not going to cheap out on it

(((what))) indeed.

LOL EPIC MEME BRO

>be a shit overpriced stock with a chink woman ceo
>deliver subpar guidance and meh earnings
>be surprised when your shit overpriced stock no longer deserves a premium when it comes to light that it's shit and overpriced

It's literally that simple. When you're overpriced as fuck your numbers and guidance need to be perfect or else you get crushed. Your emotional attachment to this piece of trash company doesn't factor anywhere into actual reality.

It wasn't really a big deal. It's not gonna happen but investors and reporters hang on his every word. If apple and fb posts good earnings tonight market will spike tomorrow. Wish I caught that big red candle when he said it yesterday tho. I think some investors are waiting for budget approval tomorrow too.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-01/trump-says-he-s-considering-moves-to-break-up-wall-street-banks

Wasn't one of AMD's big things only for sale for 1 month of the quarter?

>chink woman ceo

she's Korean not Chinese dumbass

When are we getting more news about CVM

I got in at 0.11 and anticipating fda news

anybody holding AMD should look at their market cap in relation to their financials.

the company makes a good product that doesn't mean their stock isn't overvalued. its just like F is a great company but the stock is garbage

i guess it takes awhile for people to learn that stocks move like a rubberband around their equilibrium price and right now AMD is way overvalued in relation to it's financials, it has been overvalued for awhile it has just been pumped up for months. if you guys don't understand this i suggest you stop trading and start reading a book.

Only a Korean would point this out

Oh shit that changes everything! Better load up on this dip then, right?

right???

>Maybe Donald Trump can't read
God I fucking despise this type of journalist. Write your article dumb fuck, I don't care how much you don't like le orange POTUS, and your opinion truly isn't news worthy.

custom gaming computers is not for poor people and casuals. they're busy making their minimum wage 12 hours a day or just too dumb to shop and build one. 4k gaming is going mainstream

>F
>great company

yeah nah. It's also a piece of shit. If you've held ford for the past 10+ years you are essentially up 0.00%. Please tell me what about that signifies a great company. Fucking kool-aid drinking.

Want an actual example a good company with a broken stock? Look up twlo.

Speaking of Ford, it's at something under $11. I've never seen Ford under 11 since I've started trading, is this the dip?

looking good, i bought 1000 shares a little earlier

>car sales declining month after month for the big 3
>new auto loans drying up
>existing auto loan defaults on the rise

Yeah, sure. It's totally time to throw your money at Ford. You stupid fuck.

Possibly. The stock will go down for a while because of bad quarterly reports.

I think it may go back up next year and the year after when more trucks hit America for sale. Excited to see the new Ranger desu

Err.... good luck with that one!

>not for poor people
but its cheaper!

discord.gg/rT4q6u9

a discord for people who want to trade