/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #704

''Drowning in love'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14745371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
drive.google.com/open?id=13MXkiFECq5s7Zc8V4UEEgEqAT-b8B0nF
youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Q9CxXTo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

best cute best girl best waifu

everything in both games point to rachel being a succubus who is only manipulating and using chloe for her own ends.

Always kiss the price.

Chloe is #1

Hello everyone!

It has been a while but we haven't sung any Before the Storm songs so we thought it might be fun to do a /lisg/ sings again.

The song we are going to be singing is "No Below" by Speedy Ortiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go. If you don't want to do the whole song, that's fine. Sing the part you like, it'll be edited in at the right 'time'.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 17th of January.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. You don't have to be embarrassed. Try to join when you can! The more the merrier.

wtf I can't believe they put an image of a drowning very beautiful person in the OP. Absolutely disgusting.
Worst thread ever.

Not everone is perfect. People lie to each other. They hide the truth to not hurt their love. James did it, Rachel did it, Chloe did it (determinant ) , everyone does it.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

A L W A Y S

Dating Kate Marsh Headcanons

- Kate gives the best cuddles known to man. The kind that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Doesn’t force her beliefs on you but is 100% willing to share them with you if you ask.
- Plays with you fingers when you’re holding hands. Loves stroking her thumb across the back of your hand.
- Whenever she’s with you her smile practically never leaves her face for a second.
- Makes lists. Shopping lists, to do lists, you name it ; Kate has a list for it.
- Those lists are written in the most beautiful handwriting and often have pretty doodles on them.
- Kate is very open and understanding. You can go to her with any problem and she’ll do her best to help.
- Never forgets to ask you how your day was. Never.
- Would love it if you went to church with her. (but is far too shy to ask if you’re not religious)
- Kate is happiest when the two of you are curled up on the couch together under a blanket with cups of tea , reading or just talking while rain is battering against the window.
- CUTE BLUSHING WHEN THINGS GET INTIMATE
- Can definitely do sexy when she wants to and isn’t anywhere near as awkward as you’d think. When Kate’s in the zone, get ready to moan.
- Was embarrassed to admit that she loves classical music to you but often gets caught humming some of her favourites.
- The most precious of all the cinnamon buns.
- ‘If you’re going to sin I’d prefer if it wasn’t around me’
- SOFT HANDS™
- Her taste in home decoration is exquisite
- Her bedroom is one of those places you instantly feel safe and comfortable in
- Always seems to have a blanket around her shoulders and loves wrapping you in it when she hugs you.
- sweater paws
- Is very talented with hair. Up do’s are her speciality and she loves practicing them on you
- kisses on the tip of the nose
- Is 100% the type of girl that could run a marathon and still smell like roses at the end.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

My Pricefield headcanons (after the storm)

After checking in with the Caulfields in Seattle after the storm, they hit the road & explored the full length of the west coast
The first time Chloe kissed Max was a week after the storm when they were watching the sunset in the back of her truck & she caught Max staring at her instead of the descending sun. Chloe just leaned in and it happened. They started dating from that time on
Their first time (which was also Max’s actual first time) took place in the back of said truck as well while on the road trip, in a nice desolate spot after they had a heart to heart, watching the stars and confessed their undying love for each other
They both struggled with serious PTSD for 5 months until they heard the news that there were actually a lot of survivors in Arcadia, including Joyce, Kate & Victoria
They both forgot they never actually told their parents they were together. They all found out during a joint family dinner on Joyce’s birthday when out of instinct Max kissed Chloe at the table. They’re told that everyone suspected already
Max never finished her studies but she didn’t have to as Victoria showed her talented shots to her parents (who owned a gallery) & she was offered a job as a photographer. Chloe worked for a mechanic, fixing up cars & motorbikes
They bought their first house after a year of working and being together & with the little financial help of Max’s parents
Max takes at least one picture of Chloe every day
Chloe is actually the most gentle & caring person when it comes to Max that Joyce & David (especially him) couldn’t believe their own eyes for a long time
They’re not afraid of PDA at all, they’re always holding hands & can be seen kissing wherever they go
Chloe is a die hard romantic, but would never admit it. Max thinks it’s the cutest shit ever.
Max is a huge cuddler, she loves falling asleep Chloe spooning her
--cont

>So you didn't read it
i like how you make assumptions without any proof to back them up, mkay. I did read it, btw.

My Pricefield headcanons (after the storm)

--cont
Chloe asked for Ryan’s blessing marrying his daughter on Thanksgiving after they’ve been together for almost 2 years. He happily granted it
On October 7th, Chloe took Max to the exact same spot they’ve met when they were kids & proposed to her. They get married next spring. Max took Chloe’s last name
Max brought up the having kids questions on next Valentine’s day & it suprised her dearly when Chloe actually admitted she’s been thinking about it as well
The first few in vitro attempts are all unsuccesful & Max started blaming herself for it, but Chloe reassured her they’ll succeed when the time is right
On Chloe’s 23rd birthday Max surprised her with breakfast in bed & gave her a little box as present. When Chloe opened it & saw the positive pregnancy test, she teared up. It was the happiest birthday of her life
Chloe stopped smoking a month later
They have 2 twin girls (Daisy Ellen Price & Alexandra Jane Price) & a 2 years younger boy (William Francis Price)

So your question didn't make any sense, as I said, in the sentence you quoted a part of he said what I answered you.

And I assumed you didn't read it, because you asked a question about a partial sentence, that gets answered in the rest of the quoted sentence.

A post view on The Tempest:

First, Rachel asks Chloe why she wants to be free and Chloe answers, that excitement is a bliss, a fake, she wants to know if Rachel is really caring for her.

Rachel’s answer doesn't answer this question, instead she responds that she won’t bend, that she has her in her grip. So she won’t let her free. And she will be jealousy if Chloe would escape alone. The first part of Rachel’s answer is already interesting, the second part is sweet in its own way. But the first part is the important one here, since it corresponds to the following lines.

Now Chloe asks why Rachel doesn’t come with her. Here Rachel does say the interesting lines that show something, that many people found out after a second & third playthrough, that I also saw in there and what I think Zak Garriss was pointing at in his interview. During the first play through most people were mesmerized by the moment & didn’t recognize it instantly.

Rachel asks Chloe to be her servant/slave for longer time in her favor and in her schemes with the line "For but a little longer I beseech: continue in thy service to my schemes." She then promises her that they will escape together, but than she does say something else, that is showing another side again "I'll seek to make thy happiness so great that e'en the name of liberty's forgot." She promises Chloe happiness, so that Chloe forgets even her liberty. Next line is stating, that this is Rachel’s greatest wish. Really? She wishes that Chloe enslaves her self to Rachel, do as she wants to forget her liberty? She promises an escape and happiness, but never says when.

Summarizing those lines together, Rachel hides in here that she has Chloe already in her grip and is aware of this. She wants Chloe to serve her according to her wishes & schemes. She denies her liberty, but grants her happiness.

“If you worship me and serve me to my will and wishes, I will give your life meaning” is a good translation for these lines.

user...

these every thread novel length posts are the worst

I got something special for you:

drive.google.com/open?id=13MXkiFECq5s7Zc8V4UEEgEqAT-b8B0nF

This is a discussion mainly between "onegirllis" (Slightly Russian accent) and one guy who tried to use logical arguments. There are two other people also, but they do not speak much. This was recorded on the Amberprice Legion Discord.

The discussion is around 30 minutes, so be prepared and only listen to it if you really can stand 30 minutes of insanity and pure denial and delusional talking.

Some notes on this and her believes:

>This is onegirllis. Legion's finest. Oh, and she constantly talks about the "whole fandom" want this and that, she knows what the whole fandom wants.
>And I laughed when she said after BtS nobody will ever play Season 1 again.
>But onegirllis knows best, she speaks for the whole fandom.
>There is no such thing as canon
>Every single choice in S1 will end with chloe dying, because chloe would commit suicide or Chloe will be dead by the storm

Just a little correction, technically amberprice was mockingly called a legion even a little earlier.

Didn't they also admit that they were falseflagging on their own discord/forum/whatever by creating different accounts so they could claim they're the victims later?

Okay, just to get back:

you:
>>because you know precisely who you’re giving up to save Arcadia Bay.
>What is he talking about here?

I mean, hey, he is talking about Chloe before that the whole time and who do we have to sacrifice if we want to save the town? Who do we play in BtS? And what is the whole sentence you quoted in parts:

> I think; Before the Storm exists to make the final choice of Life is Strange that much harder, because you know precisely who you’re giving up to save Arcadia Bay.

Got it now? He thinks that BtS only exists to make the final decision to sacrifice Chloe harder for everyone who plays Life is Strange. And he is BAE, I posted his last statement from the complete review one or two posts later.

I heared that also from this person, yes. He also told me, that some of the accounts on the forum are ghosts, so no real accounts, also the petition is manipulated it seems, they got some Russian help for it, when you look how many Russians signed the petition lately.

Damn this got my gears working for a meme. I'll working on my first meme, so hopefully it turns out good.

Why, russians? Why?

I think Max's autism actually enhances her cuteness

One hint on this: THIS WAS RECORDED AFTER EP3.

So no meme talk, no joke, nothing. She is really this way, even when she wants to fake another mask to the outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Q9CxXTo4

>inches
fucking americans and their stupid memesurement system

Win a war without America and you can decide units of measurement

I...I'm sorry, I don't measure up. She'd be disappointed in me...

I found it.
The cancer got spread around because of this post.

wut

They're discussing the dimensions of some sort of kissing crate

>which i am honored to be a part of

chloe is a big girl

>tfw I'm the one who started that copy pasta, little knowing the monster I would create

feels as though the legion's always been here to shit in this general, but it's only been a little over a month...

for Max

Do they know it's from another video game series that started with promise but went to shit?

YOU ARE THE CULPRIT!!!! YOU SPREAD THE DISEASE!!YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!

No; most Legion members are 17 year old girls who have never even heard of Mass Effect
I live with the shame of what I've done every day user

i now want renegade femshep to sexually bully all the girls in life is strange, especially chloe and max

most legion members are young teenagers, as young as 13. They’ll grow out of it

in addition to all the other evidence, never seen anyone mention

>Before all else, be armed quote
>rachel calls chloe her secret weapon

well, if it's any consolation for you, thanks to the this whole legion shit i actually, for the first time in since i've been here, felt motivated to make my first OC and actually learned some very, VERY basic shit in using GIMP in the process, so that was a fun experience.

I want Dana to beat up my bullies for me, and for Brooke to laugh at me because Dana has to do it

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

>rachel calls chloe her secret weapon
Because she is. Chloe makes Rachel feel happy and be herself. Chloe keeps her safe and she keeps Chloe strong. Chloe is Rachel's weapon against anything sadness. Chloe is Rachel's happiness.

Chloe must've totally ruined her panties being around this smoke-show all the time

A qt badass like none other

Hopefully she changes underwear more often than she showers.

When girls get wet do they have to take their panties off? That must be uncomfortable to become aroused then walk around like you pissed yourself

Rachel wouldn't mind it, you know

Why does Joyce look so young in LiS and so old in BtS? And why does William look so young in BtS and so old and wrinkly in LiS?

i don't like you

it dries after a little bit and you can't feel it anymore

One of a kind, you could say.

The one, even.

Why because Chloe had a friend who wasn't Max? God forbid she's allowed to be happy for those 5 years
She just happened to befriend someone she could masturbate to every night

so it's the same as with guys, huh?

Could you also get a Rachel to clean it up for you?

Liara would get off to that.

are you having a seizure?

No I'm discussing the game, rather than resorting to ad hominems like yourself

>le fallacy maymay
nice fallacy fallacy, faggot

This whole part was more depressing than the endings were t b h
Maybe it's because I chose Bae, but seeing Chloe like that was pretty messed up

why do people like rachel? Why do they pretend rachel didn't string and then break chloe's heart?

Because despite that she still made Chloe happy during probably the roughest patch in her life
Rachel actually gave Chloe hope and something to look forward to every day

Why does Max look live she's sleep deprived and dehydrated here?

children blinded by the fire

Why did Chloe like Rachel?

Rachel made mistakes. Her choices had no malicious intent. She later tried to protect Chloe from the truth, from pain. She knew Chloe had suffered enough. After all, it was she who changed Chloe's life and made her feel happy. Rachel wasn't perfect. But does that make her bad?

reposting from the last thread
that feel when i can tell i was the first to finish the whole thing

Took a while. But made this meme. I think it fits Legion well.

>manipulation has no malicious intent
>cheating has no malicious intent
>lying has has no malicious intent
>Wenchyl dindu nuffin!
hi, legion!

Punk Rachel's hair is on point, let's be honest

Yes it does

She strung chloe along and slept with her teacher and a drug dealer. So yes.

chloe was blinded by hormones.The people who see her actions, not so much.

=kek

Are you trying to make me cry lad?
haha well guess what I'm not crying

You'll know when a special person comes into your life. Could be a friend, the love of your life, soulmates or all of them combined. Whoever they may be, they'll change your life in a most unimaginble way. #TheOne

You know that hashtag got killed by SE already? ^^

Manipulation isn't always done with malice. Lying also does not need to have malice. James didn't lie to Rachel because of malice. He did so to protect her from the truth. Rachel did so too.
"Well, maybe there's a reason we pretend. Maybe the lies we tell each other are less horribls than the truths we keep hidden."

>got killed
It's not joke time yet, trannyfag :3 ;)

uh-huh, but we're talking about Wenchyl specifically, and all those things she did definitetly had malicious intent.

Rachel fucked both Frank and Jefferson and wanted to runaway without Chloe, a promise she made to Chloe to runaway together....

It's almost impossible to post anything about Rachel or Amberprice in this general without getting pushed off within minutes. Is there a list of people allowed to post without getting bullied and shitposted to oblivion?

It's honestly an insult to Chloe's character if you think she was strung along by Rachel for three fucking years without a clue.

Rachel is a bit manipulative, sure, but there is zero logic behind the idea she could have benefited from taking Chloe for a ride for multiple years before finally moving on to someone else who could further her plans, unless you're implying she just needed a fuck buddy or something.

Before the Storm proved that they had a very strong emotional connection and were physically attracted to each other. Even if you are to assume that Rachel's greater goal was to further herself in the end, it's foolish to assume that was always all it was.

If that IS all it was, then I guess the cynical and street smart Chloe got played by the oldest trick in the book.