IOC

Y'all might want to take a look into IOC. They just closed a deal with Bankok Bank in Thailand.

Up 25% already.

Other urls found in this thread:

iodigital.io/news/mr-nadal-antonioni-former-ibm-mexico-president-joins-the-io-digital-foundation-board-of-advisors/
linkedin.com/pulse/mr-nadal-antonioni-former-ibm-mexico-director-operations-joel-a-bosh?articleId=6219566498126585857
cointelegraph.com/news/former-ibm-president-joins-the-blockchain-advisory-board-of-io-digital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source?

I can't find any information on this. All i can see is that it went up a lot overnight. But without data to back this up, how can I know about this bankok bank deal?

News source?

Bitcointalk, plus the slack. Everyone is going nuts, plus add in DIONs coming online in 20 or so days, it makes me erect

Also check IOs twitter

Oh forgot to add this tidbit... fucking IBM is seriosuly considering implementing the IOC blockchain into their api

nice

It's not mooning reeeeeeeeeee

gonna invest some leftover profit in this, looks like it has potential

this sounded familiar so i checked polo and i had some. thought it was ICN i had, but i sold the ICN a while back but was confused.

IOC is getting delisted from polo today, May 2, so i was just in time to deposit it elsewhere.

this is still under what i paid for it in sats, although the bitcoin rise has broke it even.]
i don't hold much, this was just a punt coin.

Check Bittrex, give it a couple weeks you'll make money

Bump

Just sold like 30% of my investment yesterday to pay off some shitty ICOs. FUCK

>They just closed a deal with Bankok Bank in Thailand
With no proof provided, claims like that always turn out to be blatant lies spread to inflate another pump and dump bubble

Here

And here

So after 12 weeks they will ask for the returns
?

Pretty much, however the IBM one is closing soon, plus add in their DIONs program/wallet, this thing is gonna moon

Ok, will think about buying some today
Maybe in the night or something

I shilled this last week, literally like 3 -4 replies. Yall little negroes too addicted to ETH to see golden opportunities right by you.

link to archive

Same here my negro, plus im getting sweet staking rewards.

Plus some IOC bro is sending me coffee hehehe

To all FUDers alike:

I want to clarify this “IBM DEAL” and please clear anyone else that maybe confused. To officially be connected to bluemix and become partners we would have to use IBM’s api and connect our chain to their api. Hyperledger is smart contract based Virtual M. We have DIONS and we have Cham thats coming up. So we are going to explorer the possibility of having our chain as base instead of connecting it to hyperleger. For this they wold have to review our DIONS code and both parties build and API which we are willing to do. If this option is out of the question after we exhaust our avenues to the highest levels, we have a choice to then connect the IOC BChain to ledger but it would require changes to the base code. Since we are closing in on DIONS release we felt at this moment is not proper to change the base code but we can come up with other solutions that could be even better in a very strategic way for both parties. This why we are saying we are in talks of partnership with IBM. It has to be beneficial for IOC and IBM not just hyperledger. We have a very compelling blockchain with it’s own ground breaking features. So the discussions will continue with IBM and other parties as we have announced in the past. All is good lots of chatter, things will start to take more shape after DIONS releases and we folks start to POC with it. This is what we want lots of chatter about us and push (edited)

[1:37]
As an added bonus we have Mr Nadal (Fmr. IBM President, Mexico) thats there to assist us and guide us to do the best we can for the chain and all the holders

Hi Joel.

Btw imagine if IOC becomes the base for IBMs api..... are we talking moon mission or Alpha Centauri?

>i'm staking close to 1k IOC

Nadal behind it too helps

Anyone thinking ETH is getting overvalued?

At the risk of looking autistic, where the hell is their symbol in poloniex? Is it different than IOC?
Not seeing it anywhere

Weird thing is on the official guide on the i/o coin website it shows a picture of poloniex with it being on there under IOC

It got delisted today on polo. Don't worry the price already took a dip two weeks ago when polo announced they would be doing it and now it's back to normal levels

That's why I ask. It just redirects you to Poloniex.

Any proof of the IBM guy actually being legit? Wouldn't be the first time a person was entirely fabricated out of thin air. These cryptofucks are sneaky.

I see. That's fair, my bad.

iodigital.io/news/mr-nadal-antonioni-former-ibm-mexico-president-joins-the-io-digital-foundation-board-of-advisors/

linkedin.com/pulse/mr-nadal-antonioni-former-ibm-mexico-director-operations-joel-a-bosh?articleId=6219566498126585857

cointelegraph.com/news/former-ibm-president-joins-the-blockchain-advisory-board-of-io-digital

You could of googled this bro.

just a fucking delisted coin that idiots buy with a hope it will bounce back which is never going to happen. The price doesn't even reflect the true value of nothing of this coin since there's no volume, anyone who owns like 30 bitcoin worth of this shit can dump it to the ground

>t. Nocoiner

Reason everyone isn't selling is because everyone is mostly staking.

Yah my bad
Glad to see he's real

No biggie