Tokencard

anyone else going in on tokencard in 1 hour?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzcaH-6EviBkblNGZ05CbFMyOEE/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it vaporware?

I'm investing. Kinda curious, but not blowing my load.

All of these go down once they hit an exchange. Just wait.

mmhh i grabbed RLC at 16k sats during the ICO

right now? yes.
lets say its a failure:
I just trade my TKN on exchanges, perhaps take a loss
lets say its successful:
I hold my TKN until the tokencard starts processing volume in china, then I cash out my TKN which entitles me to a proportional % of the asset exchange (which is made of the 1% fee every time you swipe the tokencard to make a purchase)

I wanted to but I'm a US citizen and apparently they don't want my money.

How does a US citizen get in on this?
The guy who posted that doesn't know what they're talking about, RLC has tripled in price since launching

Legal bullshit related to ICOs here, just ignore it if you're actually interested in the project because they just say that for liability reasons.

What is this?

I have 215 eth ready to fire at this

I am also a US citizen, im still investing
The physical tokencard cant be issued in USA or india for some reason, so I suspect they specifically state so to warn whales. Unless you have to somehow prove youre not a US citizen when you buy the TKN, i think youre in the clear

>paying capital gains on every purchase

No.

Will TKN be available on places like Polo or Bittrex? I got in on the RLC crowd sale but they are already on Bittrex and will be on Polo soon.
If TKN isn't a US based ICO then I'm pretty sure they are limited to places like YoShit and LiveCoin.
But I could be wrong.

>committing a felony so you can throw away your money at a debit card that adds 1,5% on every purchase

Never change Veeky Forums.

Getting gains you pay taxes on is far better than letting your money sit in a checking account with practically no gains.

You have to pay capital gains on every Token purchase you make retard.

>felony
Its not a felony, stop throwing around misinfo. There's all kinds of legal loopholes people have to jump through to raise money like an ICO does here so they don't offer it to US citizens because they could be prosecuted if they did. However if you buy them you are not prosecutable, you just have no legal recourse yourself if you lose money, whereas you would if they had knowingly sold it to a US citizen.

quick rundown for those interested

Tokencard solves the issue of liquidity in crypto. Currently if you want to spend your crypto earnings you have you jump through a couple gateways, incurring fees as you go through. Fees range from 2% to 10%

Keep in mind that this card is specifically focused on china. dont underestimate them, the chinese arent red hat rusty bicycle riding fags.

you load your tokencard with different ERC20 approved assets (mostly running on ethereum). you can spend that, and incur a 1.5% fee everytime you do. The 1% fee is pooled in an 'asset exchange', and this pool grows at more txn are processed. You have the option to 'cash and burn' the TKN, meaning you destroy your tokens in return for your cut of the asset exchange. This is meant as a complete banking replacement.

also any of you dumb niggers like this - show me where I can cash out my crypto gains at less than 1.5% instantaneously at any visa accepted merchant

No shit, doesn't negate my point.

Okay I just bought $66 in ETH to get in on this

>1% transaction with Token Card is actually a 16% transaction fee you need to file tax forms for

Who the fuck will actually use this card? No one.

>is actually a 16% transaction fee
You realize capital gains is paid on the gains, not the total amount, right?

Even worse. You'll need to keep track of the price you bought and the price when you used your card every time. It's a book keeping nightmare.

Just use something like bitcoin.tax and then import all data. Were you actually tracking all your crypto shit by hand up till now?

I can buy big things like a TV with crypto now, wouldnt make sense to use this to pay for your morning coffee

keep crying about tax bookkeeping, the ICO starts soon

All these autists thinking this is some kind of capital one platinum card talking about capital gains and shit..wtf are you even in crypto..

I'm been waiting 6 years to just be able to buy some thing down at the gas station with crypto.

If this card works then I can do that.

yeah but just .5btc

aren't 99% of them? also this

>I'm been waiting 6 years to just be able to buy some thing down at the gas station with crypto.
>If this card works then I can do that.
Legally you have to pay capital gains if you buy something at a gas station with crypto in the US.

Go fuck yourself and the banks.

Kek tell that to the IRS

I'm just telling you what the law is, if you want to ignore it and deal with the IRS that's your call.

Why won't the form open?? REEEEEE

also why can't we send directly from an exchange??

Wait a sec how exactly does this work?
They just want me to send money to that address. I don't seem to have an account or anything, so...

Do you even know what the blockchain is..

how the fuck are people like this even in this space...

Jesus Christ

Idiots. It's an ethereum smart contract and the address you send ethereum from will receive the TKN automatically.

the tokens will be credited to the ether address you send from.

you cant take pending tokens from your ethereuem wallet on an exchange.

move your funds to myetherwallet or mist

more than 90k eth in less than 10 minutes. kek enjoy your scamcard, there's no way you recoup this

so..help me out here, I understand smart contracts and the blockchain and all that, but how do we cash out? We have to wait for the card to get off the ground, right?

also, why is nobody contributing in any of the other coins? Aren't there greater bonuses to be had with those coins as well?

TokenCard(TKN) Creation Event has started!
Contributions will be accepted from ETH Block #3,638,456 (included)
THE ADDRESS FOR THE CONTRIBUTION SMART CONTRACT SYSTEM IS:
0x855182a2392c34C8571352902B34F6ad293b4A30

Enjoy getting onboard

trying to buy into this has reminded me what a gigantic, sluggish pain in the arse this entire crypto shitshow is, if this card actually works like it claims to (ie actually usable to non-hobbyists) then it will change everything

thanks, stranger

Fuck off

Stop trying to trick people into sending ETH to your own address. You piece of fucking shit.

dude stop being a fucking dick, thats not the right address

find the address after you fill out the contribution form on tokencard.io

Cuckold

I just sent 10 ether to this, when will it confirm

they automatically spend from coins with equal gains and losses when possible. also tokencard is not being offered to the US ;)

>I'm been waiting 6 years to just be able to buy some thing down at the gas station with crypto.
Cards like that already exist. I know there are multiple bitcoin cards like that. Also I've heard there was one with ethereum.
This one is probably the first to offer paying for shit with different memetokens

ICO finished already

Raised just under 13mil in less than 30 mins

Did you make sure to set the gas limit to 200K?
Which card does this already? I think there's a Polish one, but it seems with the existing cards, that they don't plan on expanding to the US.

wire transfer frim kraken.
50 cent fees negger

Can I still get in on this? 12.5 mil already reached...

had to remake the transaction in myetherwallet 15 times to make it go through.
that's BS

same (well, 4 or 5 times)
the fuck was that about?

>wire transfer
how convenient for buying sodas at 711

does anyone know how long it takes for the TKN to be issued to your ethereum address

>Which card does this already
I don't remember the names, since I never needed them. I just know they exist.

no card associated with VISA. That makes it normie friendly because you can swipe it anywhere with a VISA term and also useful since you can actually use it (except in US and India)

It was a given they were reaching goal but I never thought it was going to be over so fast.
I guess I'll be in first sign of a dip.

Can anyone explain to me what happened here?

I am trying to learn about crypto and I don't understand what this was all about?

You guys sent ETH to an address and are expecting to receive TKN back?

welcome to crypto
we use an ethereum contract to buy TKN with ETH

when we send ETH to the tokencard ICO address, the ICO address isnt just for depositing. It contains code that says:
before $750000 cap, 1 ETH = 150 TKN
1mil, 1ETH = 140 TKN
etc etc
until there is 12 million dollars in the ICO wallet, then it starts rejecting incoming transactions

we already own the TKN, its just a matter of when the ethereum chain adds the identification data of the TKN so we can view it

I have my crypto guide here if you need more:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzcaH-6EviBkblNGZ05CbFMyOEE/view

It's an automatic smart contract, shithead.

about 3.50

This, you would be able to use it internationally.

Ok so I missed the ICO because Im a wageslave and I was hoping I could buy in after work. What do you suggest I do if I still want to buy TKN? Wait for it to be listed on an exchange is my only option?

you might aswell just buy ethereum

tokencard can be a hit or miss, if it does perform, it'll take ethereum up with it, but if it misses, ethereum will barely even experience any impact