>Crypto Portfolio Rate Thread
Nocoiner's need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

nocoiners.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Started 2 weeks ago with $2420 CAD

I am a meme

Wrong image that was a few weeks ago

The nxt and ardor is from years ago, everything else I bought in the last couple of days. Planning to hold for a year and see how they're doing, apart from XBY which I'll be unloading shortly

1100 was initial investment. Good amount to learn with I think.
Idk why I bought GUP...

Started last week with $170

Been stocking up on that cheap posw

Is there an easier way to track blockfolio exchanges from BTC to altcoins other than:

>decide to use BTC to buy altcoin
>manually record amount, rate, and time on piece of paper

Can't I just take part of my BTC blockfolio and swap it with something else?

I only have 3200, should I buy more ?

Check those digits friend.

Yes, get 10k.

That is the minimum for term deposits which payout 1% per month (100 posw)

Fuck me up I'm gonna double down for those 2$

Pepe
Often
Sends
Wealth

Why does posw related stuff always and regularly get digits? Is KEK trying to tell us something? Will this be the crypto that will rocket us to the moon?

so close to trips
means you are close to the truth user

Yes, believe in POSW.

I am undeniable. Believe in POSW.

Nice to see alot of anons invested in rlc

Patiently waiting for the BAT ico

Not as baller as the guy above me but I'm happy.

Started with .15 Btc at the beginning of March and rode the pivx and posw trains to this.

miring that xby desu, reckon 1000% ROI is easily achievable

I am afraid to look, got my tablet turned off for 1 weeks now

how do you guys see this stuff?

where do you find these alt currencies? I only have .5 ETH Is there an easy place to just buy and sell currencies?

deposit bitcoin on bittrex and go nuts, the app that everyone is using is called blockfolio and you have to manually input how much you own of each coin

try Exodus, Multi Asset Wallet

600 in March

>APX

What is that?

Ace's new scam coin

How do you go back in and put buys and sells from previous dates? I want to have my portfolio accurate but don't know how because block folio asks for the eth to btc rate.

Started last year. Invested about 3k in the span of 3 months. Took out initial investment a few months ago. Won't touch the rest till moon

Click the coin you're inputting for, hit the 'Holdings' tab near the top the screen then the '+' symbol

>bitbean

JUST

Yeah breh I'm hoping for 10x returns E-Z
Should be possible within the next 6 months I'm assuming.
Initial investment was only 200 bucks though so not a huge loss.

Started a month ago, adding a little each week. Roughly $600 invested.

How in the hell do you send Golem? I'm confused about what exactly it is. I want to invest some in it but don't really know how to buy it or potentially sell it when I need to. Can someone please explain this?

It's the next meme. Plenty of potential to moon.

Bitrex. Deposit BTC and buy - easy.

nocoiners.com/

hows the best way to prep for a mooning? setting alarms?

it could be over in 1 night and i wont even seen it coming

Where are you guys getting RLC, etherdelta?

Obsessively check your phone desu. Either that or set a stop loss/limit order.

It's on Bittrex now.

Started with 3k
Don't people see the mid-term implication LN has? Also, I don't think it's priced in as most don't seem to bother looking it up.

Stop loss? Is that basically autosell?

What did you start with?/when?

Put in 300Eur last year and just been trading with that since.

How do you guys get POSW to show the correct price. It only lets me use C-CEX and it's never updated right.

Never mind. I'm just a faggot.

No Blockfolio rn but here:

Holding:

BLOCK
STRAT
IOC
RLC
ETC

Day trading:
ETH
XMR
DASH
LTC

Don't have Blockfolio but:

70 ETH
60,000 POSW
45,000 BitBay
5,000 RLC

>Click the coin you're inputting for, hit the 'Holdings' tab near the top the screen then the '+' symbol
I'm trying to figure out the trade price area after that from when I purchased since it is in btc and not USD like my currency is set for.

>mfw people will post fudged blockfolio screenshots to pretend they're insightful and slip p/d coin shills in
this will be the next big meme on Veeky Forums

click on your portfolio balance at the main screen. that'll toggle between your fiat and btc

Use Blockfolio. Whats wrong with you?

Initial investment was $1001.83
I would be looking at more like 500 or 600 $ worth of profit if I hadn't either fallen for so many meme shitcoins, or had weak hands on the ones that did pump later, or actually followed advice I know to be true of never buying the ATH

All my losses were in making stupid rash decisions, I should just go all in on ETH and PIVX, but I want to find my one true dank memecoin with easy 10x profit

PIVX has been by far my best investment, helping to fund my shitcoinventures

Yeah, was considering taking advice through blockfolio then thought about this.
The best shilling is unspoken, let the victim come to the conclusion you desire, under the pretense of their own wisdom.

>click on your portfolio balance at the main screen. that'll toggle between your fiat and btc
My user, thank you sir. My add keeps me from playing around with things for too long without getting distracted.

Choose the usd pair when you first add the coin instead of the btc pair. Otherwise you'll have to convert to btc with preev.com

>not selling your ETC when it was .3 to the ETH
fucking brainlet..

Don't do this, you will get the price paired with Tether, aka USDT, which is undergoing devaluation right now and people are unsure if it will continue or not,
either way one USDT rn is worth about $.93 in actuality so your prices will be skewed

This user has it right

im pretty sure toggling between BTC and Fiat in the main screen wont allow you to input buys/sells in btc or fiat.

you have to add the currency pair when you add the coin and if you choose an exchange that doesnt deal in USDT as your buying place, its in USD and not USDT

You sir are the real mvp

Got 0.2 btc to put into some shitcoins, what's hot on polo right now ? I got some xrp, what do you guys think about sc ?

Nocoinism (if you are an altcoiner, that includes you) is so 2014. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Nocoiners just can't get over the fact that they lost the crypto war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2014:
>nocoiners on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>nocoiner leaders like Hearn, Ver, and (worse) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/passiveinvesting is one of the top boards on bleddit
>Liberal journo atheist hacks trying to push things like "Chinese central bankers" and "Mark Karpeles"

Cut to today:
>Hearn, Ver, and (worse) Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/crypto views
>r/passiveinvesting moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Snapchat IPOs" draw less millenial investors than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>nocoiner communities tear themselves apart over things like BU gate (giving rise to Dash, and Eth, which are less successful than just regular Litecoins)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at nocoiner conventions (even nocoiner (BU) leaders like Jihan Wu are accused...by other nocoiner leaders)
>"Chinese central bankers" and "Mark Karpeles" are a distant memory
>liberal atheist journos in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric moon quote and a couple of lunar images. Bitcoin is still kicking 2 years later, and nocoinerism is at it knees because of a jpeg of an astronomical body orbiting Earth. Sad

Started in march with 0.9 btc

If you only started with 3k, seems you've already mooned.

>storing your money on exchange that can scam you any second and goes down forever

I do it too, it's easier to trade them.
My plan is to withdraw half once I build up to 10btc and start again.
How risky could it be?

where else can you store those coins that is safe

can somebody give me info how to start?

im poor motherfucker and i have only 100eur

Started with 250usd yesterday

None of those coins would have given you 140% in one day. Did you sell out of something?

No most of the gains came from buying into eth @ ~51$ and btc @ 1280, when it finally deposited in coinbase I already made like 80 bucks. I guess thats still technically profit from a trade heh

Hnng

Oh forgot started with $640 dollars