Https://boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/201649085#p201839457

>letting /hbg/ die edition

Last Thread -SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.6 via magnethax or system transfer)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55 (4.82 for 25xx models (minver 3.56) and below)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Wii U: pastebin.com/DhfG6z7F
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L
PS3: pastebin.com/6rH9Fc2E

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Dec 20] Luma3DS 9.0 commits several lingering tweaks, including open source modules into a new stable release. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
>Switch
[Jan 8] fail0verflow have announced shofEL2, a coldboot exploit for NVidia Tegra. wololo.net/2018/01/08/fail0verflow-announce-coldboot-exploit-nintendo-switch-say-interesting-times-ahead/
[Jan 8] kgsws has released a homebrew launcher UI, which is compatible with Pegaswitch and therefore 3.0.0 only. wololo.net/2018/01/08/nintendo-switch-kgsws-releases-homebrew-launcher-gui/
[Jan 3] qlutoo has posted an image of a Homebrew launcher GUI. More info on February 1st. twitter.com/qlutoo/status/948690228763680768
[Jan 2] New product by Team Xecuter will hack "any Switch" and be "absolutely future-proof". There are no details for now, but it's probably a modchip. It's coming out this spring. team-xecuter.com/team-xecuter-coming-to-your-nintendo-switch-console
[Dec 28] plutoo, derrek and naehrwert held a lecture at 34c3. switchbrew.github.io/34c3-slides/
>Vita
[Dec 28] ReNpDrm and ReStore released. wololo.net/2017/12/28/restore-updated-to-beta-42/
>PS4
[Jan 8] Flatz has published a writeup concerning possible ways of installing and running custom packages regardless of firmware. wololo.net/2018/01/08/flatz-writeup-ps4-package-files-open-console-convenient-native-homebrews-piracy/

Other urls found in this thread:

nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=157
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=330
twitter.com/notfunnei/status/952460754996944896
github.com/yuzu-emu
gbatemp.net/threads/nds-forwarder-cias-for-your-home-menu.426174/
github.com/ihaveamac/3DS-rom-tools/wiki/Dump-tickets-and-titlekeys-from-a-3DS
hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide?p=troubleshooting#unban
hexkyz.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/anatomy-of-wii-u-end.html
twitter.com/esc0rtd3w/status/951696590158299137
twitter.com/ImOnPuter/status/951895034219126785
wololo.net/2017/10/16/ps4-hacker-qwertyoruiop-claims-victory-firmware-5-00/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just give me the vita games already

What sort of subject field is that?

Who here uses the DSTT ( nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=157 ) or the R4i Gold 3DS ( nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=330 ) ?
Is there any difference between the two? Maybe speed, compatibility issues or anything?
What's your experience with your dstt or r4igold?

fourth for moths

DSTT doesn't work on unhacked 3DS.

Sad!

Whoever asked..

There are no refurb accesories for regular new 3DS models on AliExpress that I saw. Faceplates are the best bet.

The general will die too

rip /hbg/
wake me up when switchax is upon us

what a fuckup of a thread

Thid general will love on when everyone and their mother has a switch, and their neet retard brothers want easy tech support to hack it.

Is that an Ito anime?

so we can all agree that /hbg/ is actually tech support general and should fucking die until switchax or ps4hax gets released.

Pretty much everyone knows this. But what are the options? Nobody sane enough wants to go to gbatemp or reddit.

yeah, check it out
yes, everyone who needs support can go to reddit

twitter.com/notfunnei/status/952460754996944896

We have switch emulation now, but sadly from citra

github.com/yuzu-emu
here you go lads

Does the R4i3ds have any know issues?

please be more specific

Its software is timebombed so you have to keep your date behind September 2019 or it'll throw an error at you. Otherwise not really.

I bought one some weeks ago, and sometimes the card don't show up in my NDS. I have to reinsert the cartridge several times before it show up.
And I'm completely sure the pins aren't bend.

it's chink shit
what did you expect?

ded general

My fault for being a cheapfag and not buying a 3ds immediately .

Am I the only person having trouble activating my vita? I can play adrenaline shit, I just cant download shit from the store

>try to install prxshot on my psp (version 6.60, cfw pro-c)
>put the prxshot folder in my seplugins folder
>make a game.txt with mso:\seplugins\prxshot\prxshot.prx in my seplugins folder
>load game
>hit the note button
>nothing happens
>exit game
>psp shuts off

what am i doing wrong

what if you use ysmenu?
what ds playing carts for 3ds aren't time bombed?

>what if you use ysmenu?

That would work yeah, but I see mixed reports on success/failure on attempts to replace their chinked kernel.

If you're buying from nds-card, just avoid R4isdhc 2017 and R4i-SDHC. R4i Gold and Acekard 2i (if you're already on CFW) are the good ones.

thanks, I'll go for this one: nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=330 considering "DSi-Enhanced games, including newer NTR games, don't work." according to this thread: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-forwarder-cias-for-your-home-menu.426174/
thanks for the spoonfeed, I used to own a r4i gold (yellow cartridge) but sadly I lost it

>Q: Will nvhax be released? When?
>A: Yes, but there are no plans to release it any time soon. Having code execution on the latest firmware version available is a privilege that ought to be maintained for as long as possible.
That said, when it stops being useful it will be released as an alternative for people on firmware versions above 3.0.0 to enjoy homebrew.

What did he mean by this?

>Having code execution on the latesr firmware version available is a priviledge that ought to be maintained for as long as possible.

Quick question about ReActPSN: after making the "aa" user profile on your PS3 and installing a game PKG and RAP and running ReActPSN, do you have to make another "aa" user account and do all this every time for every new PKG game that requires a RAP or license?

no, just rename the one you used before to "aa"

My Wii U is crashing whenever I go to play something on Nintendon't
It seems to be just Nintendon't
Doesn't matter what game. I've reinstalled Nintendon't, still get it. By crashing I mean it abruptly shuts off. It's really strange, and I don't seem to get the crashes in wii u mode or in normal wii mode.

Can I not play games I bought on psn with a hacked vita anymore? I've been out of the vita scene a long time

Is this guy for real? I don't even care about him not releasing anything, but what a fag.

>can't even notice the blurriness people talk about when playing DS games on a 3ds
I must be blind.

>tfw we're never going to get a dump of this

How do I make it so injecting NES, GBC and GBA games into 3DS doesn't make the image smoothed out?

What are you talking about? It is dumped. Or are you talking about the DSiWare version? It's no different from the normal DS version, so who cares?

The DSiWare one has added levels doesn't it? Or is there a way to get those on the cart version and I'm just retarded?

It's still available on the 3DS eShop. If you want it so badly find someone with a Japanese 3DS and give them $10 to buy and dump it.

I have a japnese 3ds
Never dumped before but I wouldn't mind

you either make it full screen and have bilinear filtering or you run them in their original resolution
it's not that blurry on non-XL models

Do you have CFW installed? The game's Japanese title is コロぱた. The best way to distribute it is to get its title key dumped. After buying it you would use method 1 from here to build a dectitlekeys.bin using godmode9:
github.com/ihaveamac/3DS-rom-tools/wiki/Dump-tickets-and-titlekeys-from-a-3DS
Then upload that to 3ds.titlekeys.gq. The game would then be available for download in freeshop/wiiuusbhelp/whatever after a short while.

You'd be a hero user. I'd send a couple bucks if you wanted "donations" for it.

Is there a way to patch loadiine n64 games to not be all dark and blurry?

Isn’t XL with 1:1 mode activated supposed to actually be the best DS experience?

it's nice but not really my thing, the black borders are annoying

Then it’s time to get stretchy or buy a nice IPS DSi

every DSiXL has dual IPS display, that's the kino option

i want to homebrew so bad on wii u but i am literally retarded does anyone want to help me

no, learn to read

It's so fucking easy
Download the stuff, go to the webpage, load it, and you're done
Do you have brain damage?

I know. Great right? Not like Nintendo would ever make the mistake of giving us a total garbage panel lottery on a future model and fuck it all up.

Hear me and take pity.
Cracked 3DS says online activity is restricted. I need to play some monster hunter and hunt online for honor and glory. How do I get my 3DS unrestricted again?

Restricted as in parental lock, or restricted as in banned?

Error 002-0102: Device's access to online services has been restricted by Nintendo.

What is google?

Stop being dumb and read the op

Banned, then.
Follow this: hax.b4k.co/3ds/guide?p=troubleshooting#unban

With a cfw Ps3 I know you can play any region blueray rips, but can you play European PSN games on a US Ps3?

>Wii U guide
48 lines long
>3DS guide
132 lines long

If you really can't follow along with the Wii U guide in the OP please do the world a favor and refrain from reproducing.

you always could without

everyting was going well until I reached this part

what the fuck, it doesn't allow me to select any file or anything

hexkyz.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/anatomy-of-wii-u-end.html

wii u boot1

Nice, now I'll reconsider getting a Wii u

Can I take screenshots of DS games on a 3DS? I guess I'd have to do that forwarding thing?

So what?

/hbg/ is so dead these days. Hopefully Switchax in 2 weeks and PS3 Slimpleb hax in 2 months will fix it.

anyone know the best r4 card that works on a 3DS? ( just want to play ds games i have cfw but Im on latest firmware version I think) and where a good link to buy it is?

In theory it would mean a a9lh/b9s kind of hack is possible on Wii U but having read the explanation it seems like the implementation would be pretty shit. So Coldboot is still probably better for the end user.

>Switchax
Knowing /hbg/, I predict that the DSJ leak will lead to more activity in here than anything Switchbrew related, as long as it's 3.0.0 only.
Things could get interesting though, granted Team Xecuter aren't bullshitting us. We could be looking at a new Gateway here.

>DSJ
FUCKING W H E N

What is DSJ?

Does this mean I still have to spend 10$ for that shitty haxchi DS exploitable game?

No, that's the point.

Dark Souls, Javier.

Oooh, SJR. Gotcha.

Any recommended websites to get an R4i gold 3DS plus card? A friend gave me his 3ds and it's on 11.6 so I need one for the guide.

ps3 slim & superslim soon to be hacked too

twitter.com/ImOnPuter/status/951895034219126785

If it's more stable than the current exploit then I might use it on my phat for a laugh.

PS4 firmware 6.00 is on the way. You're totally fucked if you update I imagine, but 5.XX exploits will probably get released then.

I've repaired consoles and telephones in the past for a living.
I've spotted a ps4 for sale for 30USD and the seller states "it has a red light since it fell" what's broken? I'm guessing hard disk since it fell

>5.XX exploits will probably get released then.
>"then"

I assume you mean "eventually". Either way, has there been any hackers that have said specifically that 5.XXfw will likely be hacked? If so I might leave my ethernet unplugged and auto-updates off for my PS4.

5.00 was hacked ages ago. They just haven't detailed it as it's the latest firmware and would get patched right away.
wololo.net/2017/10/16/ps4-hacker-qwertyoruiop-claims-victory-firmware-5-00/

that or the fan

Don't even need an actual jap 3DS. Someone who has an Old 3DS can just make an emunand, region-change it to jap, then just make a jap NNID and buy it to dump the titlekey.

>5.00 was hacked ages ago

Shit, I had no idea, I've only recently been paying attention to PS3 stuff. So does that mean if I stay at 5.01 OFW without updating I'll probably be good for the first initial homebrew / backup launcher/ CFW release?

Basically but not until it gets leaked because the ps4 community is probably the most cancerous group of people out of all the hacking communities.

>PS3 stuff

*PS4 stuff

>most cancerous group of people

I'm not familiar with any of them, but they can't be worse than the tranny and furry infested shitholes of the 3DS scene. Also I'm not quite sure what you're saying. I don't know what you're actually implying about the "ps4 community" when it comes to CFW / exploits of the PS4.

who designed this absolutely fucktarded sleep download system for freeshop
how am I supposed to know if it's even working

>I'm not familiar with any of them, but they can't be worse than the tranny and furry infested shitholes of the 3DS scene.

3DS dev scene is worse but they have not much reason to be moralfags anymore since all the hot shit already got leaked long ago and if they don't please pirates they'll just become irrelevant because someone else easily will. If they had the chance we would still be stuck in kickass homebrew.

Switch and PS4 might still be doomed by moralfags for a while until a hero leaks shit.

No. If I'm understanding it well, the boot1hax, under its possibilities, shortcuts and circumstances, will allows us to obtain CFW without having to pay anything. For end users, this means free haxchi/coldboot.

Though, Switch is still the hotspot of the hacking scene. I doubt we will get another new exploit for Wii U soon. Meanwhile, Wii has gotten a new exploit a few days ago even when it's dead. This goes to show indirectly how badly and awful Wii U has gone through in all aspects except in games perhaps.

PS4 a-any day now, r-right bros?
>tfw 5.00

>hear new MH is coming out in a month
>run into gamestop
>1 switch please
>get back home to wait
>start looking into the details for new MH
>not for switch or anything nintendo
>drive car through gamestop glass
>get out and demand a refund plus tip
>preorder MHW for play station
>girl behind the counter gives me free promo blowjob that comes with a preorder
>calls police after swallowing my load
>get arrested for vandalism
>mfw posting from jail on my new cop friends laptop
lol only on playstation

just shut up

So are you gonna screencap this and post it on reddit for boats or whatever? I can't think of any other reason for typing out something so utterly stupid.