/alg/ - Azur Lane General #98

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg (embed) (embed)

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

azurlane.koumakan.jp/Ship_Drop_Table
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Graf hates everything.

Is there a comprehensive database of droprates for each ship in each map? Moreover, is there something like a logger program like the ones for kancolle so I can contribute data?

toot

It's probably some random SSR she created in her spare time. It's there to bait SKK to keep sending her boats. 80 boats for 1 SSR is probably a good deal for akashi.

Tonosama tonosama!

But by this logic, snorting your incinerated cum on purpose would be gay.

azurlane.koumakan.jp/Ship_Drop_Table

No, you're snorting the ashes of javelin. The cum is just an unfortunate condiment.

the reason why that illustration is so nice it's because it cuts off that stupid tail between her ears

ill fite you m8

Sucking your own dick is no more gay than jerking off. In fact, by definition, sucking yourself off is masturbation.

But that's only where they drop, what I'd like to know is drop probability.

You make a good point, however if you get off on sucking dicks to the point of ejeculation then it is in my opinion gay.

she can untie her stupid looking tail and become an 10/10, nothing you do will bear the same results for you

おめディエゴ

But you are getting off to your dick getting sucked, not specifically sucking dicks. In the same way getting off to fapping does not mean you get off to giving handjobs.

That is a completely different matter. Getting off to sucking dick is one thing, but there wouldn't be anything gay about ejaculating from sucking yourself off. Otherwise jerking off normally is just as gay since you're touching a dick.

it's masturbation, but the difference between having a dick in hand or dick in mouth is like the difference between dick in mouth and dick in ass.

there are certain levels of gay associated with everything that gets exponentially more gay the further it goes.

While we're on the topic, does fucking a dead body count as sex or masturbation? What if she's alive when you start but dead by the end like the previous Javelin case?

I've never seen it that way I suppose it's not gay.

More specifically, I'd say it's not gay if you don't swallow the cum.

It's masturbation, the same way you use a onahole.

The thing is, for something to be homosexual, it requires a second person or at least an object that is not part of your body.
Suck someone else's dick? Gay. Jerk someone else off? Gay. Shove a dick up your ass? Gay.
But doing all of those to yourself, minus inserting a plastic (or whatever) object up your ass, is not gay.

Good question. It's tough to answer since sex with an onahole and the likes is considered masturbation as it's an inanimate object, and while a corpse was once a living person, now they are no more.
It's not rape because they're not alive, but neither is it considered okay to do so to a corpse. So clearly since a corpse is being "desecrated" that means it's not okay to do as you wish with it, as you could with an onahole for instance.

>if she's alive
sex
>if she dies during intercourse
Sex ending with solo masturbation

/alg/ - Homosexuality and Necrophilia

>tfw can't suck my own dick

As for the second part, it starts with sex and ends with... let's keep calling it desecration for lack of a better term.
It could be considered masturbation since ships in fact are tools to be used, especially the Bullins.

Who else to discuss these topics with than fellow SKKs?

Anything involving a dick has a inherent degree of gayness.

looking at your dick is 10% gay. jerking off is 50% gay, sucking your dick is 100% gay. fingering your ass is 200% gay, sticking something up your ass is 500% gay, looking at another dick is 1000% gay, touching another dick is 5000% gay, sucking another dick is 50000% gay, having another dick up your ass is ∞ gay.

Not all shikikans here are this gross right?

Do you think it would be possible to ask Akashi to partner up and start a side business of making onaholes out of the scrapped girls' pussies? That's a lot of material going to waste that could be profited from.

>Anything involving a dick has a inherent degree of gayness.
If you think about it like that then it really doesn't matter. "Is it gay?" is a yes or no question, possibly depending on the specifics, but it's not a spectrum.
And if you want to insist it is a spectrum then saying "it's gay" doesn't matter. Everything is varying degrees of gay, ergo it doesn't matter.

There's a lot of disgusting shit going on right now. This is Achilles Kai. Discuss this instead.

Step aside, best Leander-class retrofit that isn't Leander herself coming through.

I'd like to fuck her corpse user.

Who makes the rules for what counts as gay and masturbation anyway?

For instance, if someone is a masochist and they cum from chopping their dick off is it still masturbation?

She looks perfect to do a... we need a new name for this practice of cutting someone's throat while they are cumming.

Everything is varying degrees of gay, but when you are jerking off you can confidently say you are 50% not-gay, or as not-gay as you are gay.

Therefor I would say 50% is the last point where you could answer no to a are you gay question and be at truthful. If you hit 51%, it would then be a lie if you said you are not gay.

At what point on the gay spectrum are you elligible for execution under Shariah laws?

I wonder if all these necrophilia talk scared off that one guy who wanted to start the game for Raffy

>Who makes the rules for what counts as gay and masturbation anyway?
The people who make dictionaries.
>if someone is a masochist and they cum from chopping their dick off is it still masturbation?
Yes. The definition of masturbation is "stimulation of the genitals with the hand for sexual pleasure" although I'm willing to bet a lot of dictionaries don't require one's own hand specifically to stimulate one's genitals.

I agree.

If simply looking at a penis at all puts one closer to being gay than not involving yourself with sex at all then your spectrum isn't worth anything.
According to you, the only way to stimulate yourself without being gay at all is to have sex with either a woman or an onahole without looking at your penis and, in the case of the latter, not actually holding the onahole but letting it be supported by something else so you don't come close to touching your penis.

This is Veeky Forums user, 'through dick, unity' in more than one way is always part of anons daily lives.

He was already scared off upon hearing of her drug addiction.

I guess this is better than Ignacio hour.

E-chan a cute!

As a guro enthusiast I for one enjoy the idea of doing horrible things to small botes. Especially the annoying ones.

A small victory is still a victory

I'd like to torn Hamman's hymen with scissors.

A onahole is different because you are touching what is shaped to be a woman's vagina. Which even though it is a fake still prevents the 50% from touching a dick, while also adding a -50% for having your dick in a (fake) vagina. So if you look at your dick while using a onahole you are at 40% more straight than not doing anything with your dick.

"Ignacio" here, will resume putting you mao worshipping retards in your place when the others are done.

She can finally replace Suffolk Kai and join her sisters for my world 9 clear fleet.
Leander is still the best and it'll be an uphill battle trying to top her

Whatever you do in your spare time is none of my business but just remember who gives you those discounts and gifts nya.

Same. Who could have thought I'd find another torture enthusiast in this thread.

Right now the boat I want to do horrible shit to the most is Javelin.

Why do you stay up so late, isn't it like 6am Mexican time?

Probably just a fake. Ignacio's incoherent spic shitposting is much more...nuanced.

What a coincidence indeed. Doubly so because I find Javelin really annoying (and it has nothing to do with this general) so it's great to see we have similar priorities.
Unicorn is high up there as well on my list.

I right after I'm done with the dailies in kancolle which is usually in the afternoon.

Also I'm not a mexican you uncultured american pig.

Don't you fucking dare

Definitely. Unicorn in particular is fun because she's inherently affective and dependent on you, so doing emotional and physical damage to her is particularly satisfying.

JABBERIN TO ASONDEEE~

>SHIKIKAN NO TAME NI MINNA GANBA-
I love finishing her off before she gets to finish that annoying line.
Finishing off Admiral Hipper as she's in the middle of spamming her line is great too.

Anyway you Mao lane cock suckers sure are fucking disgusting and filthy sociopaths going by your discussion. I'm genuinely impressed by how fucking disgusting you are to the point that I decided to just watch instead of doing my daily rounds to remind you what a bunch of pathetic losers you are and how dead your game is.

But Ignacio you've been missing your daily spic shitposting schedule for a couple of days now. Did you actually start playing the game too?

Pfft. Why would I want to play your filthy fucking chink game you dumb nigger.

Maybe if I were a 12 year old retard who was unfortunately not exposed to kancolle before this shit like you bunch of underage retards. Or a filthy fucking chink slave like the rest of you.

Kent retrofit when?

This bitch is super fucking ugly. The chinks are so bad at art and design that they have to draw the whores wearing cliched shit like maid outfit and with transparent clothes to show the nipples on top so you dumb monkeys can masturbate to it.

You disgust me.

Soon (c)

>need Ayanami and Javelin dupes to LB them
>I've got 6 Laffeys over the past week and a half when I max LB'd her long ago

>tfw need 7000 more gold to buy a set of 5 t4 weapons boxes
>already did all my daily shit
what do I do lads?

Just use bulin user

Just use the purple onaholes

Chiruchiru-bote when?

Realistically all you can do is pay the jewcat a visit or be patient and wait for the gold. Unless you're in a rush for something, in which case don't forget to pat the jewcat on your way out.

I could, but I'm not really in a rush. I'm not actively grinding them, I'm just annoyed that I keep getting Laffeys when I could get more use out of either of the other two.
If they get to the max level and I still haven't found any dupes of them I'll just use Bullins.

I know someone who can help with that.

I need it in 2 hours so waiting is off the table, since the shop'll reset by then.
It's not worth it, right? Man, it hurts like hell to pass this up though

>I need it in 2 hours so waiting is off the table
But what do you need them for? Is it for a mission or something? And unless it's a specific type of purple box you need, you'll no doubt still have another set of purple boxes by the time the shop resets. And even if you need a specific set, the wares reset several times each day and you can just check again.

Are those boxes deeply discounted or something? If not they'll come around again. It's probably a gold crane or something in them anyway.

>purple box
Gold box. Dunno how I swapped those around.

If I were in that situation I actually wouldn't mind a gold crane since I don't have one yet and I'm halfway-ish through jewcat's questline.

These are the 4 I didn't exchange for plates. There have been countless others. You'll have your gold cranes soon enough.

I'm just starting out so I've got just about nothing as far as guns. There's no discount but I figured those boxes were pretty rare to have show up, and wanna get as many guns as fast as I can

I've opened at least two dozen gold boxes, add or take (only started playing a few weeks ago) and I'd rather get a gold crane for the umpteenth time than get purple torpedo after purple torpedo which I'll never use.

Oh no, those boxes aren't really "rare" as far as appearing in the shop goes. They don't appear every rotation for me, but I've never bought any unless they were on a 30%+ discount.
With any quality of box, just remember their listed quality is actually on the LOWER end of the drop spectrum, meaning purples will give you blue most of the time, and golds will give you purples most of the time.
Remember you can combine 5 boxes into one box of the next quality, up to purple. So if you have absolutely no need for any of the equipment in normal/blue boxes, just combine them.

Don't bother unless they have a hefty discount. like 50% at least.

Alright, I'll pass on them then. As a general rule, should I mostly/only be buying things on a discount?

I always buy the gold skillbooks even if they aren't discounted. Ditto for cubes.

purple reinforcement things.
you need a ton of them, but more importantly they are used for the final stages of retrofits and are very hard to get early on.

Gold skill books, purple plates, cubes, food and really cheapo discounted tier 4 boxes.

Alright, sounds like a plan then. Thanks!
Bit of an unrelated question, but what's the best way to go about setting up a fletcher fleet? Is there any real difference for the frontline botes you choose and which backline botes should I use? Currently using unicorn and shouhou

Besides Fletcher herself it depends on whetever you want a lb0 fleet in which case you'll run Fletcher and two Ns, if it's just a cheapo fleet then run Charles instead of a N, backline should be something like Unicorn/Shohou+Vestal/Akashi once you unlock her.

I'm running a Fletcher fleet on auto as I'm typing this.
Basically you want to run as cheap as possible, which means 0 LB's and as few ships as you really need of the lowest quality manageable. Currently I'm running Fletcher, Foote, and Aulick for my frontline but you can use any of the normal quality frontliners really as long as Fletcher's in there.
For my backrow I have an unorthodox choice of my 2LB Tirpitz because she has a ton of HP and can at least sort of defend herself from suicide boats when the AI doesn't do anything about it. My oil cost is much higher than it could be, but I don't care that much as I'm mining 3-4 for the foxes and on auto and if she were 0LB she wouldn't be able to survive.

If you're okay with playing manually and want to save as much oil as possible then go with a single 0LB backliner, preferably an aircraft carrier with fighters or Nevada or Oklahoma for their HP plus armor.

In my experience, playing on manual with a 0lb fletcher fleet is pretty hellish in terms of grind. If you're okay with that, then stick Terror/Erebus in the back because they are incredibly efficient at max skill.

This is my wife. You shall respect her. Good Morning

That's strange because she's also my pet.
Good morning user.

So basically just whatever fletchers + fletcher herself in the front, and just one super beefy bote or two healers in the back? I'm gonna be foxmining as well with this, so whatever is working for you guys is what I'll go with.

Terror/Erebus are extremely squishy but have an incredible clearing ability. You have to protect them from planes and bomb boats.

Remember to clean your onahole properly, If you don't, she'll be mad at you.