APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE.

NEVER.

is this that tub girl thing I've heard so much about?

Is that really a thing that is going to happen or was this just a meme?

APOLOGIZE HONKEY!

i fucking hate niggers. so fucking annoying have to accommodate them in every way

WHAT DID YOU CALL YOUR NEW $20 YOU WHITE DEVIL??

seriously why cant niggers do anything right? literally handed everything to you on a silver plate and still want more. fucking neck yourselves already. Can you name any city populated by 75% or more of niggers that actually does well?

WE WUZ

>APOLOGIZE.
For what? Taking one of the greatest of all American presidents, the man who defeated the international shekelberg, and replacing him with a meme niggress?
Fuck no, you better start thanking white people faggot!

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Sorry you were born a nigger.

NOT SINCERE. APOLOGIZE.

SHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT

>affirmative action money

Because, user. You're feeding the infection instead of curing/killing it. It's the god forsaken disease known as "niggers" very similar to the yellow cat-eating disease "chink chonk".

Whites just refuse to understand that it's not the person talking, but their monkey-pig mixbred selves who couldn't evolve like us.
We are propagating the cancer instead of helping mother nature carry natural selection properly like its natural.

It's a similar problem with the slavic race.

i know the is bank devaluing our currency but this is on an unprecedented level.

We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a twenty, and in those days, twenties had pictures of niggers on 'em. "Give me five nigs for a hundred," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Nah bruh, there is force at work within the whole picture that most white people are ignorant of or afraid to speak its name aloud. Solely out of the fear for being chastised for pointing towards the truth.
This group I speak of has:
>A tribal mindset, even though it enjoys the loftiest of all first world accomadations.
>...has a unhealthy desire to control everything and everyone, which you can determine by the movements it creates.
>...has a insatiable lust for the wanton destruction of cultures & groups that've previously rivaled it.
>...has the control of nearly the entire globes finances and centralized banking systems.
This cabal sees every group outside itself as its "other"(enemy). Its modus operandi is to infiltrate and subvert all other groups until the point it can dictate and create a new and ultimately more degenerate culture for its enemy. Solely so it's enemy can better be a servant group unto itself.
That is the force working throughout the entire picture. That is the force that the white man is afraid to call out. That group have made it practically suicidal for any individual to point out the facts about it in public. Unfortunately that's why we can really only mane this group, those tribe, by its name and what it chooses to represent itself as here as anons.

I'm sure you know what group I'm speaking of. I know you know what happens when a person publicly states this groups deeds.

I hope more people wake up to this nightmare...because at this point, we're all in (((their))) hell. Nevertheless I know that none of us will get out of here alive, but I hope we die leaving it better for our people. Make it hard for them, it's funny to hear them kvetch about it anyway.

They're just making our currency look third world since the western nations are beginning to resemble the third world

Nothing says non white corruput impoverished shitskin country like a nigger with a rag on her head plastered on your money

>They're just making our currency look third world since the western nations are beginning to resemble the third world
>Nothing says non white corruput impoverished shitskin country like a nigger with a rag on her head plastered on your money
It's good that you're thinking but you really aren't thinking about it. They're trying to take away white American identity by over representing a meme mami on probably the third most circulated paper currency we got. It's also a slap in the face to the legacy of Jackson who took down the central bank of his time.

it's a shame, I had people who I thought were reasonable scream at me for bring up what israel does
look at what evangelical christians teach about israel and the jews it's unbelievable
vice news hbo had a decent episode on it "Terrorist University & Armageddon Now"

>vice
>hbo
Really man?
Not giving that clicks or views...link me if you got another source or back up.

gotta turn it in to jokes i think, easiest way to rationalize things
people like Louis CK right?
"When I call the unemployment office and I get the Jewish lady, I hang up and I call again. I know she doesn't care about me and my white-people problems. Why would you? I'm in despair, 'Hi, I have a degree in Mathematics and a resume really long with work experience.' 'Oh, really, I haven't had a clean case of mortgage defaults in three years. Two of my kids killed Palestinians this morning and I still came to work. I can hear you're privilege over the phone.'"
they'll come around

Trump is gonna reverse this right?