If people can do this. Hire them

Teleportation, without the use of any technology, has actually been recorded in a controlled environment.

Source: Section 5, 5.1 and 5.1.1 of fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

Hypothetically, this non-technological teleportation is done by psychokinetic ability, although this theory is unverified.

Source: Section 5.2 of fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

In order for government funded training to commence, there needs to be employment.

hmmm how is this possible

TELEPORTATION AND DIGITAL CURRENCY

>THE FUTURE IS NOW

It isn't

the schizophrenics found us

That people can do it or that the phenomenon exists? Because it says right here...

For a second I thought I was on /x/ or something. What is this shit?

A new human consiousness model

Of course it's possible

Facts. And as I said, for government funded training programmes to commence, there needs to be job prosperity.

just not viable in any way at the moment and probably never will be

oh shit I didn't read all of OP's post
this belongs in /x/

Just wait one second there matey, if you open the PDF and do a find on page search for the word 'repeatable', you will see it may be viable. I can't open the PDF on this phone to quote what it says. Please take the time out to check. Humanity needs this training programme.

Does not belong in /x/. I'm just trying to get on your level. Next level!!

It is. Will take a lot of energy to do so though. If hoomans can create nuclear bombs and have the ability to destroy life in SECONDS - we sure hold the power to create and change.

Hoomans have already created quantum computers already. Soon here we'll sure be entering a new era of technology, that will make the commodore 64 a thing of the past.

Or like a big big, big idea to do so

Surely it's the other way round

So is this how The Leftovers ends?
We're already past the end of the book on the show. /tv/ pls explain
/x/ fuck off
And this is Veeky Forums then everyone get out unless this is a new crypto to trade

Job search providers will exempt you from looking for work if your in a training program, while your on government benefits.

Well if I had half a million and half an idea of list a teleportation company on the stock exchange. Do you think I could raise the 10mil on Veeky Forums?

i occasionally teleport when I need to be somewhere fast how do I get scientifically verified?

same I teleported to work yesterday cause I was running really late.

Can I get paid for this?

You guys would still need to complete the training program I presume. We need viability.

Ok ok if you can help I'll do the training program. How much does it cost?

Would your government loan you the money?

No I don't think so.
Would you?

There is no course because there is no jobs yet. Once companies list jobs, someone will list a job for the teacher. He/she will probably get grandfathered in on an honourary phd and teach a certificate course.

My only question here is WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL RUNNING WINDOWS XP?

Delirious get off the board. Also make more walking dead bro

>psychokinetic ability exists
>user's first reaction is to try to create false demand in the private sector to somehow convince the government to fund training
>and to pose this demand on Veeky Forums of all places
This is some schizo shit

No you've missunderstood. I'm not exactly convincing the government to fund training. They will exempt people from looking for work if there in a training program. And I'm not trying to create false demand. Imagine a global rearrangement of things and people, or intergalactic settlement. Possibilities for the human race far beyond the scope of instantaneous delivery with teleportation.

So you are actually trying to create false demand in the intergalactic sector?

If you disguise it as an ICO with a flashy website full of buzzwords I'm sure you could scam some people.

No I'm not I was just suggesting possibilities. The demand will follow execution of the right idea and it will not be false demand.

BITBEAN + TELEPORTATION = TEFUTARE