Where were you when AMD crashed?

Where were you when AMD crashed?

Waiting for a good buy opportunity?

How long should I wait if I wanna invest? I bet it's gonna be like AT&T were you'll make a shitload back if you waited three months

Att actually makes money and is becoming a bigger and better company. Amd just plays second fiddle to Intel and NVIDIA and loses tons of money

Sup Veeky Forums, I'm from What is the best investment ATM?

>tfw bought in at 14.96$

s-should i just accept this loss?

Just hold it for 5-10 years and you'll get your money back.. Maybe

i only bought 29 shares, so its only 160$ i've lost

but it still hurts

atleast i made a nice 10k profit from crypto investing, but im never ever touching the stock market again

Why would you invest in a company that is declining too though? If you bought at 14.96, you really should have sold a long time ago.

New to stocks. Should I buy into this stock now?

Will I see crypto-level gains if I do this?

Supposedly there will be a noce dip tomorrow, so buy then. You might see 100% gains if you hold for like a year, depending on how the market reacts. 20% gains are ez tho.

No don't buy now. Wait until the loss stabilizes. If you can see it going up again you can buy. My motto is to never buy stocks that are falling.

wait until $5

i bought into the hype, and i clinged unto it and kind of forgot about it since i became interested in cryptos instead

im not sure if i should get out now before it dips harder or just let it sit

im thinking the VEGA launch might make it pump a little

>never buy stocks that are falling
Isn't that the opposite of what you should do though?
>blood in the streets
etc.

Yeah it's a hard choice now. Could stabilize, could go further down...

I suggest selling now, buying again when the prize is (probably) the lowest)

Veeky Forums: BUY THE DIP REEEEEEEEE

Nah, I believe you should buy when they JUST came out of the dip.

My motto is "Never buy at all-time high."

Yeah that make sense.

I don't buy into every fucking dip but there's a lot of times where I look at a crypto chart and think "that's way oversold, it's about to shoot up. I could buy in big and make a lot of money right now, in less than 30 minutes, I'm sure of it" but then I chicken out and of course it always rebounds exactly like I thought it would but I rationalize my decision away as "mitigating risk".

Yesterday, if you wanted to make money on the ride down.

still holding AMD

Buying AMD on margin tomorrow

I was already on the way to my private island

Me or them?

FUCK GOLDMAN SACHS

ILL TAKE MY SHARES TO THE GRAVE WITH ME IF I HAVE TO. I AM NOT SELLING.

THEY WILL NOT WIN.

HOLD THE LINE ANONS

There's too much battling hype and short attention on AMD, it's gonna go up and down like crazy whenever there's news. Myself, I am waiting for Naples to make it big in the datacenter.

whatever firm is loaning you margin

im holding on tight my friend, we can get thru this together

IM WITH YOU TO THE END

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm still holding. I could lose my entire current AMD holding and still only lose ~25% of the actual profit that I've already cashed out on in the past year. I'm willing to wait another year to see how the new product lines pan out.

stay away from amd it's a fucking meme