/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

SSE is the best

no

>this guy has been making that post in the beginning of every single thread for a couple years now

>sse
>best

Uunp/racemenu, how the heck do i make dark elfs without the ugly wrinkled up face??? I want to be oppressed

>when you drop the p but the thread changes

Yarti being a bizarrely pathetic person who leads no life other than sucking his e-boyfriends cock is no surprise. Their relationship is so fucking weird too.

Scar came out alrignt all things considered

new beginnings

Good textures.

Yarti is not male?

Like such as . ?

>install Unbleak ENB
>FPS is constant 29.9
>check if FPS limiter is on
>nope, and it's at 60
>maybe my rig is just too shit
>disable ENB
>still 29.9
Is there some sort of external fps limit to this ENB? There's nothing in the SweetFX settings (it's only for Lumasharpen as far as I can tell).

>be altmer
>the rest of your race is trying to secretly rule the world

>be dark elf
>do literally nothing and complain about being in the slums

>be bosmer
>cannibal ancestry

>be orsimer
>almost impossible to look decent with your tusks

Nice clipping nerd

>be cat
>be basically that one security guard that smokes weed

MOMMY MILKY

Finally you showed up, post more!!

I don't believe I gave you permission to post a webm of me.

This meme needs to die

They're both weird. I dunno what's with them necessarily, but something's just very damn offputting about two dudes doing this with eachother.

If it was like, a bromode type of thing with two cool characters doing cool things, but no. It's almost like the longest and most intricate ERP session I've seen to date.

>be lizard
>freak of nature created by sentient trees that shouldn't even still exist

>be breton
>56% face

Ya'll are jealous cause you don't have an internet husband like they do.

Got anything else better to do than talk about two people online, a job? Maybe a hobby? Both?

Apparently he is. Well, that's fucking gay.

Sorry, I didn't mean to strike a nerve. It's just weird man. The sex pictures they post always make me feel like it's actually a joke or something I'm not getting, but they post exclusively back and forths of the two characters doing sappy shit with eachother.
You said it lmao

I need mods that add long skirts (all the way to the ankles) without any fancy texture patterns, and with a UUNP conversion. Anyone got anything?

JUST skirts?

Apachii's Divine Elegance store probably has a ton of them

Well I mean, it's fine if the mod has other things. But I want the skirts.
Will check

I try not to think too much about it since they are both decent

Well they are a love smitten married couple. I don't know what sappy shit means when most of my pics are just them standing next to eachother.

So sorry it weirds you out but I see little difference between this otp or another. Look at Thorava, what you just said can apply to that too.

If you make Balgruf 2.8 times his normal size his head slots right into Numinex's skull.

This is unironically the best post in the thread so far.

But where's he sitting then?

holy shit, I'm writing this down

Holy shit this is the literally only thing no one has done before

Oh yeah they are good, helpful people, but they're very gay and faggy.
I dunno who Thorava is, but that sounds like a single person with two characters in a relationship, as opposed to two dudes being gay.

sry for my autism, don't mind me.

It's how you two recreate and do sappy shit in other games as well as hang out with one another in really weird and homo stuff and Yarti is always deathly worried about you.

>I dunno who Thorava is, but that sounds like a single person with two characters in a relationship, as opposed to two dudes being gay.
It's Ava the goat with another one of Snake's characters.

>Cool characters doing cool things

>single person with two characters in a relationship

No, it's two people. Like most OTPs, it's two different people behind them.

We do it in other games? What other games? If you're going by me making Snake in every video game I play, that's just me. I always make a generic long hair guy named Snake in RPGs.

nice, good job.

Have any of those mods that port an older TES/FO game to a newer engine ever been even remotely finished?

Nevermind, saw that FixLag was set to True for some god damn reason. That explains it.

>I don't know what sappy shit means when most of my pics are just them standing next to eachother
yes, yarti's pics are a lot different in this regard, and he seems a lot more dedicated to it

could it be unrequited love?

Like you want a bare chested skirt piece, or you want a long-skirtted dress
cmon man

Anything is possible, but if the shit makes him happy why should I be bothered?

I didn't say anything about dresses so I'd say it's obvious I'm only interested in skirts
cmon man

What's a good dark elf texture that won't change other races ?? uunp/racemenu hehe

Because it's gay

Why does it bother you

mods

very nice
just a tip, you can open the console and type tm to temporarily disable the hud

You're gay.

>SE
No mods for him

>No, it's two people. Like most OTPs, it's two different people behind them.

If that's the case then imo they're gucci because they're not being very public or enthusiastic about it. The thing is that I'm ok with doing gay stuff, I've done lots of gay stuff with my e-bros, but it's not the kind of stuff you should be public with.

Specially when it's as explicit and self serving as it is, like you're exclusively riding this to get your dick off and then putting it out around here once you're done with it. I mean, why else would you have installed SexLab? Nobody's stopping you and this is just my opinion, ofc.

Freckle Mani has changed my life. Is there any other recommended waifu tools to achievement enlightenment.

>mod the shit out of oblivion
>takes 5-6 hours
>finally everything runs, doesn't crash, okay
>all my characters are suddenly niggers, making skin tone paler turns them into some weird blue hybrid
Goddamnit. Same shit happened to me in Skyrim, everyone turned into a full on nigger.

If it doesn't affect you why do you care? Anons in this general really need to learn how to mind their own business.

Because they post about it all the time? Lol

Sounds like a lighting mod to me, friend.

You can ignore it and stop playing internet psychologist, though. I believe in you, user.

Archive invalidated?

I am using like 100+ mods. Most of them are from this guide: nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2846

Thank you. I always forget about that.

I'm not a psychologist, I am a man who says it's gay

A good number of people install sexlab, take screenshots of two barbie dolls fucking and then post it in the /aco/ thread though.

Post about what? The otp? Why wouldn't we? The characters are married together, living together and adventure together. I do tend to take more solo Snakestone screenshots than I do Snarti screenshots. Yarti does post the otp alot cause it makes him happy. I'm so sorry this bothers you so much, but you can ignore it.

Don't forget to play around with the FOV.

Nobody cares.

thanks

Okay, so it's gay. Thank you for letting us know.

Post installed mods and load order

>taking along that priest from dawnstar as my follower
>go to temple of mara
>he makes a comment about how hes happy you took him there because he always wanted to make a pilgrimage there
What the hell, i didn't know followers other than serana had personalities. That's cute as shit

Stop entertaining the autist.

Haha u replied
No prob

>Part of me wants to go stealth mage
>Part of me wants to go stealth crossbow rogue
>Part of me wants to go mageknight

Why does this have to be so damn hard.
Every time, every game (it was even worse in D-OS2)

You can be all three user!

And that's what's wrong with Skyrim.

Doesn't matter. You'll always end up as a stealth archer

Pretty nice

This. Restricting yourself to a particular playstyle in Skyrim gets boring.

Who so? Player freedom is great.

Alright, sorry.

I haven't been playing since 2015
so USLEEP replaces Unofficial Skyrim/Dawnguard/Hearthfire/Dragonborn fix patches?

Not if you unbind crouch

Anyone else ever wish crouch actually let you crouch and go through crawlspaces, add a layer of depth to the level design? I've wanted this since Morrowind.

yee

Being the Dragonborn, Archmage, Harbinger, Nightingale, Listener and Thane of all Holds is fucking stupid.

Thank you! What do you like about that screenshot? Is it the twin moons of Lorkhan over High Hrothgar?

are you retarded?

Go for a 2h Nightblade. Unarmored.
Just need a mod that shows your 2h on your back when you're casting and you should be good to go.

If you're a pleb with no ambitions maybe.

silly user, its canon because the dragonborn is drawn to power because of their special snowflake soul

I am impressed.

any info on skyrim 2?

To me it's like those Second Life videos where a guy shows up and walks into two guys furiously ERPing with eachother, one of which is a generic dude and the other an extremely curvy anime elf.

Except nobody's walking into anything, you're instead dropping it here yourselves for everyone to see. I'm obviously new to the general and maybe that's why I still find it weird, but that's pretty much the best way I could describe the why of why I find it weird. Weird SL trolling video.

Black march
Only one race to choose from (Argonian)
Voiced male and female protagonist
Upgradable horses
4 weapon types with hundreds of customizable variants
Legendary monsters with fat lute