Who are the jews of Asia?

Who are the jews of Asia?

In se Asia the Chinese

Buccharan jews
in Afghanistan there's one left. Some more in the other stans.

why did liberals on wikipedia lobby to stop putting pictures of people who belong to a particular ethnicity when writing a article about them REEEEEEEE

Very obviously the Chinese

...they didn't?

The Koreans.

This is a fucking stupid meme

The two characteristics of the jews is that:

- They have a survivor complex developed from millennia of getting persecuted by various hosts
- They hold power incommensurate to their tiny and fractured population
- Their ways of control are indirect and underhanded

The Chinese have been:

- the dominant power in the far east all the way up until the Victorian era and are resuming it once again
- the most populous ethnic group in the world
- if anything, excessively brash and overt, not underhanded

Jews are an exclusively European phenomenon

I think Chinese diaspora would fit it much better.

The Jesuits. Read The Jesuits: moral maxims and plots against kings, nations, and churches.

Well, the Jews

>Jew as the Pope
But the Catholic Church has always been fairly anti-semitic

Middle east is asia

Zoroastrians

Considering the middle east is part of Asia, I'm going have to go with the jews.

The Jews.

Diaspora's almost over, though. Soon all Jews will live in Israel.

ARE THOS PONYS I SEE?
RULE 15 TAKE EM DOWN!

Jews: "We have an extra biblical oral tradition delievered by Moses to the elders and passed down by the rabbis, now give us money!"
Papists: "We have an extra biblical oral tradition delivered by Jesus to the apostles and passed down by the bishops, now give us money!"

Well it stands to reason they'd be similar. Christianity is evolved from Judaism. The fact Jesus was critical of the Jews in Palestine or that Martin Luther talked shit about them doesn't change this fact. But the Catholic church was also noted for being rather anti-semitic for a good chunk of its history.

Hakkas in China

Sadly those 6 million Diaspora jews aren't leaving America any time soon :(

The Chinese

Chjnese are deceitful and cunning like the Jews.

Chinese diaspora outside China are pretty much exactly like Jews in Europe and North America. There's also some ethnicity in Africa doing the same.

This, India is run by them.

t. hirohito

All ethnicities that view themselves as great fit that description. The only peoples who are not deceitful and cunning are people like the aborigines of Australia.

never underestimate an abo mate

you may glass em today and she'll be right, but one day you find the ol petrol gone and next you'll be glassed yourself

It would need to be a group that doesn't have a nation, but is present everywhere in Asia

Well the Chinese are definitely, if not notoriously, present everywhere in Asia

The difference is the chinese had established a tributary system throughout much of Asia for much of its history. When the Japanese invaded Korea the THAIS offered to invade Japan on behalf of the Ming dynasty.

The jewish are a legit diaspora as opposed to being a result of empire.

I wonder if barneyfag is still around after finally being doxxed.

do parsis actually believe that?

yes they did, search any ethnic group and the picture with members of said group are all removed. New policy to prevent racism, very dumb I think.

Hang all Barneyfags

He is, he's always here

No, it makes sense within the context of South East Asia, except for the victim complex maybe. In SE Asia the Chinese diaspora has a highly disproportionate share of the wealth, their control over various institutions of the economy give them significant power, and they're highly involved in economic affairs that ethnic-group structured rather than within the structure of the state. They even can be said to have a similarity to the Jews in that the state traditionally cut their ties from them, and it wasn't until the last 160 years or so that they began to be reached out to by China proper. Similarly, the Jews haven't had a state to support them, but now have Israel.

One just has to keep the distinction between the Chinese diaspora and the Chinese homeland population intact.

>except for the victim complex
you should see SEA countries reddit websites, they're our version of jews SJWs

I don't know about social attitudes in the region on the behalf of the Chinese diaspora. There is a lot of resentment against them from others in the region, such as with the riots in Indonesia, that I am aware of.

Who the hell is Barneyfag?

besides, everyone except low-church protestants has that. Yes, even old-school protestants.

Le "Christianity evolved from Judaism and isn't Greco-Roman with Jewish trappings" meme.

explain