No Tracer's here today

Sombra online.

updated

Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose.

Post crack.

I like that line.

7st for reaper is a pedophile

Me too, it’s great.

I want to PROTECT all airborne things in this game up to and including Pharah and Ganymede!

Okay I've been having trouble choosing, under reticle options, show accuracy on or off?

Here comes T.Racer!

Post R76 shotas

HERE COMES MEI!

Pharah became worthless the minute she stopped being a loli

LOL ME CANADIAN HURRR XDXDxd

>proceed to lose because you're using Pharah anyway

I leave it on. Some leave it off. It's personal preference. Think for yourself.

>has a comic
>has a short
>is directly related to a major secondary plot (maelstrom)
>largest tits in the whole cast
>fun gameplay
>in F tier for almost 2 years and yet she still manages to make the enemy team salty as fuck
Why is mei so much of best girls? Other girls can't compete at all.

LEAKS FAGGOTS

You forgot
>It's fat

>fun gameplay
>anyone getting mad at mei

>has a comic
>has a short
>still no personality whatsoever

we already proved how this was fake

dont

Still fake though

fake
the artstyle somehow reminds me of LoL

Lena must be missing her wings.

>Those thighs
>Those tiddies

you

>Blizzard says last year Uprising skins are limited time only and will then be retired
>exact same Uprising event announced this year
>they'll probably make the skins available again
>never mind the likelihood of them recycling Rooster skins this new year

When do I get a Fareeha gf?

T H I C C
not fat

Still more personality than most of the cast.

when's this game actually getting any changes

>Saying someone has no personality
>posts zenyatta

I wish people would stop making me want to fuck shortstack chinks.

>communism and fascism
That's a russo-japanese war cartoon you dumb fuck.

and meanwhile, bloo is still the best girl.

MEIHEM BEST SHIP.

Just as fake as your 8 inch cock.

Nice armpit

All Bloo is Poo, and that's a fact that's troo.

>anything but d.mei

At least she’s not Mei.

>buddhist robot monk
>no personality

Meanwhile Mei's personality is "fat scientist"

She doesnt even get food jokes, those all go to Roadhog

>Fat
???

Really though, are any of you guys mercy mains and not degenerates? Does anyone just happen to play mercy a lot and is not/never became a degenerate?

Ofc course she isn't mei, there can only be a best girl and that's mei.

This game isn’t even fun anymore. Ranked feels like a job. Throwers, trollers, feeders, smurfs, mercy, it’s all so tiresome. I am so tired.

Mercy main here, I love slurping estrogen and sucking on my bf's 4 inch cock ;)~~~

Egypt before ISIS sets in.
Muslim girls love anal. be prepared.

She gets cringy puns. Any sane person would hate her after two minutes of conversation, the fact that she’s not bullied by everyone is less believable than hard light and flying robot-monks.

Canada.

this, when are the nerfs coming? When is a gameplay update coming?

Tilts my team harder than Mei could ever dream.

I think Tracer has some really passive-aggressive dialogue with her, or at least that's what an user a couple of threads ago believed.

>Kill feed shows enemy genji killing our winston with a remote mine
>And then killing our mercy with total mayhem grenade
>While he's ulting

Remove this faggot tier hero for gods sake. Literally worse than tracer in terms of "Is this hero fun for the game"

He might not good enough to be nerfed (Or he might be, being one of the only "relevant" dps in the pro scene) but then neither was old mercy and she got changed

>People in his rank get mad at a widow pick
Hello bronze!

Someone post the fucking toxic load lucio

Also
>front page of reddit has how a bastion main came out as a tranny
No hero fanbase is safe mate.

>he thinks talking with zen would be a good experience.
Do you also like to have chats with jeova witnesses? Just replace jesus with iris and that's zen.

You think fat, scientist, or monk are personality traits?

Got any proofs? I don’t remember anything like that.

She just asks her if she isn't warm wearing that coat in Anubis and other hot maps.

>join a game
>it's full of arabs

Why are they even on EU?

Not really. Tracer is too simple and "sweet" for passive agressive with mei. She just sounds sarcastic because only simple people are nice the way she is

The way she says "IT WAS AN HONAR TA MEET A MEMBA OF THE SHAMBAHLI" would be taken as sarcasm by anyone in actual england

t. Junkrat that just spammed the Genji

>Do you also like to have chats with jeova witnesses? Just replace jesus with iris and that's zen.
I’d pick them over Mei any time.

>EU
>Arabs
Seems accurate to me.

I main her because I like playing medic in vidya. Leaning more towards Ana now though.

Tracer: Aren't you warm wearing all that?
Mei: Yes. But it's too late to change!

Tracer: Mei, you were such an inspiration to me!
Mei: You inspired me too!

Mei: Tracer, you're so amazing! You inspire me.
Tracer: Mei, you're the real hero.

>this is passive agressive

>panty bridge
>flat belly
you wish

Anyone here use open mic during matches? I find PTT very cumbersome, but on the other hand, I fear my mechanical keyboard makes lots of noise, even when I'm not talking.

The game doesn't have any test settings or noise level gates? I don't understand. I'd like to practice making callouts, but needing to push a button for it almost seems to defeat the purpose.

>Tracer is too simple and "sweet" for passive agressive with mei. She just sounds sarcastic because only simple people are nice the way she is
This made me feel physical pain.

>backfill
>supports slots taken
>dps slots taken
>guy picks rein so i pick d.va
>he swaps off to genji

why

Old Mercy was changed because instead of doing her job (healing) she was hiding all the time and waiting out for "eepuk 5 man rez". Genji shitting on your team because your Junkrat thought spam would win like a shitter isn't the Genji's fault.

Use open mic but with a mute hotkey

I dunno, an user claimed that the whole "You're more amazing than I am" sounds kinda sarcastic if you consider that Mei is just a THICC scientist, while Tracer is an actual war hero.

Where did she go?

What's the difference...? And do people ever complain about background noise?

Regular VOIP software and even Discord offers settings to remove background noise, but OW has none. I simply can't understand why the game is so lacklustre in some parts.

>less than 5 hours on junkrat
>challenge myself to see what i can do if i only camp the large healthpack on kings row FFA
>win
>potg

This isn't even fun.

I do that all the time. My reasoning is thus (I got most of this data from a forum post about 7 months ago, so grain of salt):

Winrates with no tank are abysmal, having even one increases win percentage massively. Having two doesn't generally improve win rate by a lot compared to having just one, only slightly raises it. (This is not the case with healer, one healer improves a lot, two improve a lot.)

I'm much better with dps and healer, I have like one >50% tank winrate, and that's Roadhog. If there is no tank, even though I'm really bad at it, winrate could go from 30% to 45%, especially on certain maps. But me staying on a bad tank arguably doesn't even help at all, given how much worse I am at them.

...which was then repeated in WWII. Are you dense?

Actually I was doomfist watching this happen from the safety of my death cam

I can believe Tracer saying that, she doesn’t seem like a type that likes to boast. She could honestly consider someone to be a hero or an inspiration for just being a good person.

cuz France

>roadhog solo tanking

Fine as fuck. Just like snow itself. I mean it just goes without saying that Zen is best Monk robro. I’ve always thought that TF2 was missing out on the wise badass mystic type character and he certainly fills the void.

>Ya se ha guardado!

They're probably mentioning how she traveled across the antarctica on foot to deliver the USB with all that info.
Which we'd know more about if chu wasn't a lazy cunt.

Seriously fucking maelstrom is something way more dangerous than fucking R76 talon bullshit and yet it's not talked about at all.

That's even more hilarious, then.

Honestly, remove or complete rework tier from me is:
>genji
>tracer
>hanzo
>widow (probably remove)
>junk
>orisa (just revert her back to when she first came out desu)

Not fun to play against in the fucking slightest.

Its just tracer being an after school special

>SCIENTISTS ARE THE REAL JOCKS!

user pls

Russians won campaign against Japan in WWII, this caricature shows the war of 1904-1905 in which they lost, this is why Japanese soldier is roasting Russian. How illiterate are you?

youtu.be/uJmOs25IaNs?t=1m16s

Man this is some hot banter, truly Blizzard loves to push the envelope.

Widow is fine, just jump her with the monkey.

And speaking of monkey, i sure want to see him reworked.

>OWL
>perfect rollout
>both teams start engaging
>monkey E, ADADDAD spam while holding left click

>dead Doomfist crying about Genji when it was his team's Junkrat's fault they got annihilated

You don’t have to be in the military to be a hero user. Mei has devoted her life to ensuring that the data her and her colleagues (RIP) have worked hard to collect is put to proper use for the sake of the whole world.

if you want banter look at sombra and tracer