Mfw still not being verified to buy btc and eth at kraken and missing out on all those crypto deals

>mfw still not being verified to buy btc and eth at kraken and missing out on all those crypto deals

same here, 3 days into the verification process to lvl 3... atleast i can SEPA buy shit at coinbase, right??...

kraken is so slow, but to be honest u shoulda had it set up long ago Bv )

currently at day 2 and no response. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

True dat. Pussied out on mining and buying ETH about a year ago and lost interest in crypto for the second time. Got burned a second time. Not this time!

Dunno why they need a Proof of Residence though, in my country your residence is written on your ID, so I hope a picture of the back will pull me through Tier 3

Get a genesis mining contract instead :) Here is a 3% discount code 3bIpqM

kek, just shot them a bill of my pulblic transportation ID

where's the point in mining coins with alraedy high difficulty or low worth with almost zero profit return user?

Why answer to chink bots?

just to bump...just to bump senpai

your panicking, if you are really interested in crypto, buy medium amounts over time, dont try to FOMO, thats how you lose

Do not, after you made your first "big" coin purchase the mistake to check the value every 5min. Cry a bit, but do not panic sell, wait a year atleast, and after you bought the coins, keep the Mindset: The money is gone, so you won't worry.

kek was actually planning on pouring money in slowly but I currently keep checking the graphs every 5 minutes. Not panic buying / selling though. Trading stocks for a few years already..

Jeah, same here, missed the ATH with ETH now, unsure if I should buy now that its 78$, or wait for a dip below 70$...

Hahaha sissy
Feels good only having to provide name, address and similar shit

>Germany
Still rockin the title for most cucked country 2016/2017

Atleast we're building good cars, and noone in this goddamn Country has any idea of Cryptocoins, still thinking about renting a webspace, and advertise Crypto marketing and shit, But unsure how I avoid legal consequencies.

It's Germany. If you make money on something the state will find a way to fuck you over and "distribute it equally"

Btw, in germany you need Tier 3 verification in kraken.

Eyyy, fellow Germanbro. Interested in making whatever internet biz here?

know that ma nuggah. Waiting for Tier3 currently.

EYY making some trades n stuff and getting shilled for crypts

I'm trading too. I can't seem to find anyone here with the similar interests. I'm also new in Germany. Any advice?

German biz here also, just wanna pump 100 bucks every month into ETHs/BTCs/GNTs and see how it works out