Have an idea for a cryptocurrency that would easily raise 10m+ in an ICO

>have an idea for a cryptocurrency that would easily raise 10m+ in an ICO
>have 0 coding knowledge to even begin this project
>can't ask for help on Veeky Forums because you autistic fucks would steal my idea

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225690.0
youtube.com/watch?v=DkGMY63FF3Q
cryptocointalk.com/topic/13990-bizcoin-biz-information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have coding knowledge, but very little business sense. Send an email to [email protected]
From there, I will send you the link to another email address, and from there, yet another. then we can talk.

>have an idea of cryptocoin idea
>no idea in coding

Choose noone, one goes hand in hand with the other

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=225690.0

That's retarded

>understand the basics of blockchain but not how they're coded
>see a use for it that is demonstrably possibly based on other projects
>hurr durr you don't know shit

Fuck off

I have some ideas on promoting a new cryptocurrency. In fact, I'm ready to share them for free.

just set up an ICO and run away with the money when you get it.

Thanks user

Hey is Mr. Ideas Man.

I want to, but idk if I could get away with it.

This idea... Given the current ICO bubble, I know I'd get 10m+ if I had good marketing/website etc.

>being a literal nigger

Reminds me off shitbean and other nigger tier coins, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=DkGMY63FF3Q

Is this you OP?

The thing is, I actually think this is a good idea that a lot of people would support. I just don't know how to start or get people onboard who I can trust not to run off and cut me out. I wouldn't really bring anything to the project other than maybe some marketing/ideas.

>have some coding experience
>have several great coin ideas
>too lazy to do shit

we'll split the money i'll code a website and some shitty litecoin clone and we'll make up a few other team members. we'll set a cap of 10 million and whatever we get we take it shut down the website, launder the coins and move to another country.

Im down user

I'm on board with you two.

Make Kekels, the official currency of Kekistan. Shill it to redditors.

And so BizCoin 2.0 is born.

cryptocointalk.com/topic/13990-bizcoin-biz-information/

Write up a White Paper and pay some pajeet to design a fancy website for you.

Start an ICO and raise a bunch of funds, kind of like kickstarter. The smallest ICO I've seen was able to raise 12 bitcoins, which was like $6k at the time, and it was totally laughable and a complete scam yet people still bought into it.

Then when you have your funds in escrow, hire more pajeets to build the coin for you. You pay them later by showing them the ICO money you've raised. Add in bounties and other shit to get people to do work for you.

Learning to program was easier than learning fucking Spanish, and that's saying something. Get good senpai

White people come up with ideas and capital. We don't write code. Just hire some Pajeet for $0.50/hr.

>I have this idea I think is worth 10 million
>It hasn't popped into my stupid fucking brain that I can just pay some freelancer borderline minimum wage to implement it for me

I think it's safe to say that your idea is worthless