Rocket to the moon leaving soon

why aren't you buying posw when its cheap?

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.1220
poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/
slack.bittrex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because this shitcoin isnt going anywhere

Gotta buy now it can't dip any lower desu

Btw check these dubs

She's waking up boys

becuz its a sscam

fuck off im sick of hearing about PosW obviously a shill campaign goin on, go fuck yourself

lol the coin is 5 cents, if its such a waste of time why are you coming in here to tell me to go fuck myself. if you'd take the time to look into posw, you'd realize why it's being "shilled" in the first place.

It'll be your loss when PoSW goes to the moon

>She
Would you have sex with POSW?

A whale group will make this explode once the 7 day graph on coinmarketcap is properly flat prime for the next pump, then FOMO will kick in to $1.

YO

THIS IS HOW YOU GET POSW ADDED TO BITTREX:

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we require the following information sent to [email protected]:

Coin Name
Enhanced Verified Account of team member on Bittrex - This team member must be either a core developer or a major shareholder (10% or more) of a company that backs the development of the coin. That member will need to submit identifying documents to get their account enhanced verified.
Description of your coin - Why does it exist and what makes it unique? What new technology or business concept are you bringing to the blockchain? If your ANN thread only has coin specs on it, you are not going to get listed on Bittrex.
Coin trading symbol - The ticker needs to be 3-5 letters and cannot contain any symbols or numbers. Please verify that your preferred symbol is not already in use on our exchange or any other. There are a number of services that track coin prices that require the symbols to be unique. Even if the symbol is not on our exchange anymore, we won't reuse it. Consider your symbol carefully because we will not change it once it is set.
A logo for your coin - png format with a transparent background. The logo should be square with dimensions of 1000x1000 pixels with no white space on its border and no taglines. It should only be a logo and expect it to show up in multiple spots in the Bittrex UI.
Launch Date (past or future)
Github Link - We only accept source code. We will not run a binary that you provide us.
Did you raise money/bitcoin to launch your coin? (i.e. a CFC/ICO)
Did you have a premine? How much is it? Is it escrowed?
What is the max money supply for your coin?
Exchanges you are currently on
Official blockchain explorer
What is your TxFee for a transaction
Any social media information such as your official website, twitter account, facebook page, subreddit, etc.

ALSO DO THIS:

Just a reminder to fill out the Poloniex coin request form if you would like to see PoSWallet on a larger-volume exchange anytime soon! Please don't spam though, it is not necessary.

Link to form:
poloniex.com/coinRequest

PosWallet
POSW
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.1220
poswallet.com
poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/

Also, try asking for PoSWallet in the Bittrex Slack:
slack.bittrex.com/

IF YOU CAN'T BE ASSED TO DO THESE TWO THINGS YOU AREN'T DESTINED TO GO TO THE MOON.

done and done, ty based user

Done.

If this gets added to polo or bittrex it's $1 easy.

I did it. More ppl plz

Did itttttt

Done

Anyone know how the time held dividend bonus will work?

Can't wait to watch this moon.
Once it hits a decent market we'll be leaving earth.

so basically theres months before a mooning, what's the rush?

probably stacks similarly to the monthly block bonuses. so (percentage based of the amount of posw you hold)x(timeheld)

I just bought $6000 worth of POSW.

This is such an insanely great price for a coin that is worth 10x it's current price... Let's go to the MOON booys!!!

stupid niggers no exchange will add this coin because ITS COMPETITION

Some shitty exchange might

not a sell in sight

who /readytoberich/ here?

Idiot for buying this scamcoin

(pls don't buy more I get paid on Friday)

how much is 6k worth

spent it all on cheap eth

Prob 50 or 60k posw

I don't know how internet coins work. Can you actually turn it back into real money when it's time to sell? From what I can tell you have to buy and sell through what looks like an auction house that only lets you use other internet coins.

yes you can. Some coins you can only buy and sell via other internet memecoins (bitcoin is most common) and then exchange the other coin for real life money, and some you can buy directly with fiat.

You can easily exchange coins to real money and vise versa, but how exactly depends on your country. Every location has its own specifics as well as local exchange sites.

Nigger that's probably all you buying 1-3 POSW at a time for the screenshot.

Literally braindead retards not buying the dip

>why aren't you falling for me and my discord buddies latest pump and dump shitcoin scam

POSW. Piece of shit, worthless.

You let your bitch wife smile a camera? For shame senpai

This might be a really stupid question but can you stake PIVX on the POSWallet webapp?

>mfw i ended up profiting on this already
And I thought it was a scam for so long

wait nvm just read that they removed it because it makes more since to run my own node

So Mr. Genius what """legit""" coins are you holding? Let me guess, ETH aka bailout coin that doesn't do anything yet? LEPEN, FRN or some other PnD megashitcoin?

POSW is literally one of the most useful coins as it pays dividends from the only exchange that let's you stake your holdings rn.