> Veeky Forums Land:
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53

> Group Rules and Info:
pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide:
pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide:
pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

>VERY GOOD Event Blog (both rich and poorfags should be using this)
seraphimsl.com/

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aeros-Bento-Balls-Magnus/10664466?
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Big-Nuts-V-30-Unrigged-Bento-Balls18-Bento-Balls-Anims/12117897
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Big-Nuts-Bento-Male-Animated-Version/10571379
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Shimapan-Blue-Extra-Bonus-Color-Belleza-Slink-Maitreya/13742587
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/157/148/52
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats this?

LEE IS CUTE
C
U
T
E

Important Second Life History

remember

you're here forever

lee is gay lol

lee sucked my dick for 10l.

lee is a sissy

he sucked mine for 5

my dick is twice as big as yours though

Anyone know any cocks that have physics balls? Similar to how breasts and asses can shake about.

maybe in iNCHES. but mine is 3 feet bigger than you

aeros all has plugins for physic balls now, also that awful sknk bento cock

Those are just bento rigged though. They don't actually react to physics. It's just animations using bento bones.

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aeros-Bento-Balls-Magnus/10664466?
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Big-Nuts-V-30-Unrigged-Bento-Balls18-Bento-Balls-Anims/12117897

Chinese cartoon run

also this marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Big-Nuts-Bento-Male-Animated-Version/10571379

Read again and see None of those are physics based.

Is there something special about the ass and tit bones where only they can be given physics? I've never seen anything use physics outside of those two. It would be great for long clothing or other body parts.

iconic duo

Yeah, the fact that they have physics sliders for one.

yeah the benchwarmer and the dw thug that made him sit down

seen one, seen em all

>The VRChad general
>553 / 126 / 112 / 1
>The virgin /slg/
>27 / 8 / 13 / 8

screencapping this for when the fad dies and you end up in mmogen

112 people asking for help so they can rip their hentai real doll model into the game to complete their uganda knuckles screeching shtick, where they eventually hope to reach the front page of reddit when they encounter popular streamer #203

thread died it was above 600
>MY MAC IS BETTER DAN UR WINDOWSE
not that I care, but why do you care lol
stop bringing that thing up both tings are different and good and bad in their own ways.

Which safehub is that?

probably ungren

I take VR stand for "Visibly Retarded"

If any animu fan out there using mesh body like maitreya, slink or balleza, then check out these newly made smexy Shimapan mesh panties. ( not a low quality bodypaint applier or Kemono ones like currently on the market ) Grab them now for a discounted launch price ( original price 300l$ ). just advertising this for a friend, i did the photoshoot for her. she runs a smoll store with some neat items and need some help advertising, also Check out her store for some other cute/fun items to have. We got a dank Magic Conch Shell ( that actually works ), a ninja mask that plays the YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO japanese scream on touch, a drooping cat which make waifus x10 times cutter and a small selection of other items, mostly anime oriented

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Shimapan-Blue-Extra-Bonus-Color-Belleza-Slink-Maitreya/13742587

Also butts !

I will make better panties than these

can I cum in your tight little butthole you deliciously feminine cutie

Don't talk autistically like this by the way. I'll buy these as pittance though

no

buy me maitreya and ill buy your pantsu

lol i have 0l$
u wut m8 ? these are 100% japanese waifu panties made by our high level dwarf blacksmith, whachu talking about son.
Pic related, it's the dwarf blacksmith

I haven't bought L$ since months since i already finished my avatar, i only logging now to peek around adult sims before call it a day

play horizons

did i stutter

how the fuck are you poor and shilling

rough times on second life

Post content

>make account hoping to make friends and have someone to show me the ropes
>No secondlife senpai to explore worlds with
O-okay

How do you make friends here? Do I just hop into a world and hope its populated enough?

青葉市子を聞く

That's totally possible, but for your sake, you wanna head here.
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/157/148/52
This link should work in SL. If you're using Firestorm it'll work normally.

Here's what I'd recommend.
1. Buy 60 USD of Lindenbergs
2. Go to FMD/The Chamber and inspect people for clothes/hair
3. Buy mesh head(I recommend CATWA)
4. Buy mesh body(I recommend Belleza/Signature)
5.1 If you're straight, and a man, go back to those cheesy sex sims and let women hit on you, SL is bizarro world where men are valued commodity like women are in RL
5.2 If you're straight, and a woman, you can also do above
5.3 If you're gay, go to Boystown
6. Get an animation override(I recommend VISTA or Oracul)
7. If you want to avoid the sex scene altogether then use them just for shops and find friends along the way.

Though it might seem weird to follow these groups, they tend to have people "in the know" that frequent them. It opens doors to making good, non-retarded, but often crazy friends(most people in SL are crazy).

I don't think I've ever hooked up with anyone from an adult sim, but I've gotten around enough to know really good people and canoodle with the people worth knowing.

Alternative: If you don't care about looking good/realistic and just want anime shit then find the Veeky Forums group and ask them.

SL is not a game, it's a virtual reality simulator, You'll need a guide. without a guide you'll be lost, confused and wont know how to operate things or how to buy/make a new avatar. SL is free to play but cosmetics aren't free just like in any other free2play mmorpg ( kind of ) you'll need to buy L$, you can make the latest kind of avatars with around 10k L$ which is around 40 irl $ ( here talking about female avatar, dunno about males ) or an anime Kemono or furry avatar for 2.5k l$ ( 10$ )

Thanks for your responses! I'll get to buying/altering a decent avatar.

Yeah, I was pretty lost just jumping around places, and a lot of guides seem very old. Unless the age doesn't matter.

I meant a guide, actual person guiding you xp

>Go to FMD/The Chamber and inspect people for clothes/hair
>Fuck you pay us so you can stand around at our medicore mesh sim

haha no. If you wanna steal looks just go on flickr. They usually put the items in the description anyway.

>If you're straight, and a man, go back to those cheesy sex sims and let women hit on you, SL is bizarro world where men are valued commodity like women are in RL

This only happens to me when walking around in a fetish avatar like fat old dude or BBC. I rarely if ever get IMs while using my straight white hipster ava.

The easiest way to get attention is to make a good looking female/futa/femboy. But then you'll also have tons of thirsty 3rd worlders hitting you up.

>Today SL residents are sleeping

>mfw you'll never find a decent looking dom futa mistress to love you

>haha no. If you wanna steal looks just go on flickr.
1. Being an SL Newbie you may not tell if a flickr item has been edited
2. Pictures even unedited are deceitful
3. It's good to see people contrasted, bad avatars against the good, so you can discern quality levels for yourself.
4. Flickr is good if you already know what to look for
>This only happens to me when walking around in a fetish avatar
You probably look like trash. SL is filled with the thirstiest women of the world who all wish for a (genetic) man to give them the attention they crave and are willing to throw hundreds-thousands of dollars at them to maintain it. If you aren't getting hit on on the regular then you are doing it wrong.

Like i said, already finished my look and bought everything i wanted

>SL is filled with the thirstiest women of the world who all wish for a (genetic) man to give them the attention they crave and are willing to throw hundreds-thousands of dollars at them to maintain it. If you aren't getting hit on on the regular then you are doing it wrong.
Is it really that bad? Can I really be desirable to this type of woman in SL?

Anyone can, just don't look like trash.
Being an actual biological male is such a huge bonus for SL women that you're practically a unicorn. Remember that thirsty desperate chicks obviously have faults and may not be suitable candidates for a serious (online) relationship, but they can be good for fun.

Also worth mentioning that, while SL may possibly actually have a larger female base than male, much of the male demographic consists of massive faggots - adding further value to boys who aren't cock suckers.

i wish i could use $L to buy cryptocurrency

>SL is filled with the thirstiest women of the world who all wish for a (genetic) man to give them the attention they crave and are willing to throw hundreds-thousands of dollars at them to maintain it. If you aren't getting hit on on the regular then you are doing it wrong.

1. They get enough attention, you should know if you ever played an above average looking female ava
2. If never received a single L$ from someone with a female ava but when I play one I get showered in cash

>You probably look like trash.

lol try again. My generic hipster chad god with catwa head and belleza jake body gets the least attention out of my entire collection.

Like I said the only male avas that I got that get hit on pretty regularly are my old fat dude, BLACKED nigga and Minotaur/Werewolf if you wanna count them under that category.

>Being an actual biological male is such a huge bonus for SL women that you're practically a unicorn.

Any decent looking female ava has at least 30 beta orbiters at any time my man.
Same usually goes for Femboys and Futas.

>Any decent looking female ava has at least 30 beta orbiters at any time my man.
lol. then why are the best looking female avis so fucking desperate and thirsty? slebrities might get some attention, but any actually decent community has a massive demographic disparity between men-women. all the RP sims, all the high-end shops. everyone who isn't a complete noob knows content creators target women because there's so fucking many more of them.

>lol. then why are the best looking female avis so fucking desperate and thirsty?

haha o wow please tell me what sim they at.
If you ever check out a profile of a good looking female ava its usually
>PAY UP OR SHUT UP
>NOT FOR SEX DON'T BOTHER IMING
>I WON'T TALK TO U LOL

>everyone who isn't a complete noob knows content creators target women because there's so fucking many more of them.

No shit because all the men playing as women/femboys/futas

I find it criminal the lack of tabletop role playing game sims available in SL, where are they all? I mean actual roleplaying game using dice not general roleplaying sims.

Pretty sure there are some that use HUDs for that. But I never bothered because they all have the same generic fantasy setting.

>No shit because all the men playing as women/femboys/futas
Wrong, a majority of the straight men are noobs. Faggots and women are femboys.
>haha o wow please tell me what sim they at.
Look on flickr, the biggest flickr whores all know the top shops and sims and are putting them on blogs constantly.

Yep rather simplistic shooting games, spellfire HUDs and so on. Genuine efforts to incorporate RPG systems that you would play on a tabletop such as D&D are extremely rare.

eye girl is better

Eyegirl is fun but outfits and hair styles are kinda limited, its hard to really change it up very much without just changing everything.

who do i pay to craft me a good footpussy for anime avatar? the default is ugly.

i wanted to fuck the eye girl but there was no priest would belt fuck babies high enough

Why are you still here? We are all waiting for you at /vrg/

English?

What body are you using?

sophia

you don't

be maitreya or better yet slink with neck extension and use a less realistic skin

>seriously suggesting anime head + mait as a viable normal thing.

Shouka, please leave.

VRChat is honestly pretty boring once you are over the initial wonder.

Anime head + maitreya is completely fine and better than kemono / avatar 2.0 if you have the correct skin

Looks fine if you can get a matching skin for the head and body. Looks terrible, if not.

Anyone worth any salt knows that anime head girls with normie bodies with a skin closely matching head + a little specular are the best to cum inside of.

u retard?

dunno where to listen at

more like this

You aren't worth your own blood.

i need help making a loli av (kemono + venus)

links + ideas?

fitted kemono torso, use the flat chest variant and go wild. the kemono body is already pretty much like that bodytype you're going for but fitted looks much nicer

toddlerdoo

are there any *good* clothing options for the fitted body? i've tried using it before but starbright's clothes are ... something is off about them

Everyone refuses to make things for it

where is this?

You'll find some stuff by CLBlue, I think that guy does some good work. Some bits and pieces every now and then by other creators too. It's not really supported well, but it looks the best for those proportions.

Shouldn't a die roller be enough?

Things can get pretty immersive with rp coded plugins and meters and whatnot so people get immersed and keep asking for more crutches since they are small brains