Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oZ3Y2Hn10U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to bully Bastion until it cries!

Here comes T.Racer!

First for Pharakeet not my joke

underbabs a shit

I wonder how loose this sluts brown pussy is. Surely she was taking at least 5 Helix soldier loads a day?

don't believe his lies

Here cums mercy!

s-shut up baka this game is esports ready i love watching PRO players click Q together

it's almost that time of the year ;]

What do you call such deliciousness.

an eye sore

Overwatch seems to take it's self too seriously, and ends up biting it's ass in some places because of that.

There's a real ludonarrative dissonance with Overwatch, The whole point of it is they're a peaceful organisation who were trying to stop the big war that was going on, But in the game the peaceful Overwatch members shoot clones of each other so they can push a bomb to kill a load of... Robobots.

The whole story of how the team members of Overwatch were on big happy family is fucked off ingame, especially since Blizzard loves to push the "muh competitive game experience" excuse to ignore everything else. When you read a rather long story where you get to get a feel of the characters for who they are and how they feel and when they die in unexpected ways in which it actually has an impact on the emotional state of the reader, that which shows they have been sufficiently humanised to where you can care for them and get interested in the story.
Overwatch from a "lore" standpoint is definitely bad from the current state, and that we barely receive anything that progresses or details the elements that make up the fictional universe doesn't help either. The Positive side on this is that it does allow other people with ideas to create their own stories and expand the universe themselves in a way of how they see it fit.

I generally stop playing the actual game when reading something of quality, because of the distaste i gain for a long while for seeing favourite characters get whacked around by rocket hammers, get disintegrated by magical energy, or whatever blizzard can come up with. It's basically a glorified deathmatch arena. Feels pointless. The reason why it's way more enjoyable to get it over with in TF2 is because it doesn't try to take it's self seriously, there is way more freedom for doing crapulous amounts of character interaction in game. You don't have any kind of freedom like that in Overwatch.

>Players press Q
>It literally does not matter becauase Mercy also pressed Q

Imagine if one thing could just completely ruin all enjoyment of a game and blizz just fucking ignored it, it really makes me believe they're actually going for "Make the game so unfun to play people will just watch it instead of playing it"

the game isn't canon, brainlet

Fake and gay. Hanzo would be trying to stab the bitch.

on the other hand isn't your Q ruining the fun of any people you killed with it by making them have to respawn and walk back to the objective?

Besides the interactions that draw from lore to an extent and what-ifs he gameplay itself isn't canon.

Imagine being so bad at writing you had to separate the game and the games lore, like holy fuck imagine if potions or magic didn't exist in the witcher story but did for the game, it would be a joke

Could it be time to nerf Widowmaker already? She puts too much power in one player's hands. Every match becomes a sniper duel because the only counter to Widowmaker is a better Widowmaker, and if your Widow is worse than theirs, you are always 5v6. QP is already unplayable because Widow has 100% pick rate there, and it's leaking to comp.

widow is absolute cancer to play against above diamond

Furthers my point on how incomplete everything is.
With only the external material being canon and with a severe lack of such external material you're going to have problems.
Imagine seeing a movie and then somebody says "Oh, the director said it's not canon. If you want to know the story, you need to look at the comics on the movie's official website!"

So what's the fucking point if it's two different Timelines/Universes? Next thing you know we're getting time trav-, oh wait.

It sounds like you've never played fighting games before.

So How long before this “underage” suggestion gets traction on mainstream OW sites? Or does Pink with blue highlights make less sense then have 2 of the same colours but you swap where the colours are?

So how would you canonize the game, while keeping the base gameplay intanct?

They need to nerf either charge time, bodyshot damage or hook cooldown.

Expect to see many retcons. I don't trust Blizzard to make quality animated shorts for certain Heroes without them pandering to plebian tier audiences.

I'll cum on you, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9oZ3Y2Hn10U

jesus lads

It sounds like you've never read books before.

>sub 1k hours on csgo
out

>Genji moves all over the place because ninja and had to chase Hanzo's ass down
>Mercy is being a medic for war-torn middle east
Those aren't weird. Torbjorn and Reinhardt, yeah, they're odd.

a cute

I've read books, and I recognize that Overwatch isn't a novel gameplay-wise like the fighting game genre.

>Future tech
>Hard light
>Magic
>Time travel

There is literally nothing the story that can't be hand waved by nano bots, magical iris energy, time travel or some kind of tech, but they were to lazy to do even that, they don't even define the magic that the Dragons are, just "Oh yeah there's magic in the future don't expect us to elaborate even a bit"

I have shit to do besides playing Vidya. The fact Valve has become so ass backwards doesn't help.

wtf is this

>Mercy is being a medic for war-torn middle east
and sterilizing the locals

Torb's probably working as a consultant to help with the mechs at Volskaya.
Rein is going full Don Quixote so who the fuck knows.

Read a book.

where and when and why do I use ana?

So how long before we get an overwatch reunion? When it happens, will there have been a way that non overwatch members learn about Winston’s message? Did Reyes and Moira get the notification? Would guys like Torb and Mercy outright refuse but still show up? Who shows up first? Will it even all happen at Gibraltar?

>sterilising the goat fuckers
This is something i can support. Though i expect someone to take notice soon enough, she should not be giving them any ideas with her appearance in that part of the world.

>Pick enemy D.va
Well i guess it's canon that D.va is dead now!

>Want to play a match with Reaper and Soldier on the same team
Better get those lore writers scrambling to think up a reason why this would happen! Otherwise i guess they'd always be forced to be on enemy teams.

You use Ana to go back to your spawn and switch to Mercy otherwise your teammates get upset and throw.

Imagine having this image saved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Esports-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mercy sucks

When Mercy gets nerfed, which is (hopefully) 2 weeks from now.

Ethnic cleansing isn't going to happen that quickly.

The thing about Volskaya mechs is that they were made without outside human input because Russian pride. I don't think they'd take him in as a consultant.

I'm most interested in coming up with a realistic explanation on how Reinhardts Armor and Mercy's Valkyrie suit along with other flying crap is powered. Miniaturized Arc Reactors, perhaps.

>glorifying swiss whore
>bashing pure and loyal brown delicacy
Children, behave

>where
Any map is great for Ana,
>when
Ana is suitable to every team composition
>why
Because she needs skill, she grants high rewards, she's devastating, she has the highest healing output for single targets, her ult is decisive for winning matches, Mercy will be useless soon. Lastly Ana is a statuesque goddess and no person can deny her sexiness .

i stopped playing right when competitive came out but i've been getting back into it the past few days. ana is fun as fuck and i cant even aim.

is this pasta or is it actually still a problem (this was the #1 complaint during release)

Best girl.

Except for the whole using Omnic tech thing.

Well we know that Torbs (and his merry friend bastion and Gandymede) have been trekking around in order to find and dismantle any remaining Omnic tech he himself was directly responsible for creating and subsequently had turn against him.

What are the chances that the Russians got ahold of that tech? Hell, that whole deal with Voystaka and those mystery omnics could be related.

hnnnng shes got that autism vaccine

How about I insert random star trek like bullshittery to make things interesting?

finally a decent answer

I mean Zen having Discord orb as an ability as a character in multiplayer but Chu saying Zenyatta doesn't actually have a discord or healing power when it comes to OW lore, why not just say he can manipulate matter with omnic energy? Why have anyone do in multiplayer what their character can't do lore wise?

What's up fellow Ana bro.

>Who shows up first?
Tracer
>Will it even all happen at Gibraltar?
Already did.
>Would guys like Torb and Mercy outright refuse but still show up?
Torbjorn's in contact with Reinhardt and Mercy's in contact with Genji. Reinhardt and Genji haven't done anything and Reinhardt's only heard the call so far. Mei got the call, McCree's drunk.

user, this is science fantasy, not science fiction.

>pure

bitch probably doesn't even have a clitoris

The MCU sure went full circle with that one.

Your claim is weak.
Your claim is weak.
Your opinion is discarded on behalf of the Reichstag.

We're not actually getting Blizzard World are we?
I'm starving for something to do over here. Does anyone actually care about fucking E-Sports?
It's been playable for 2 and a half months now I just want to play the map with others but the PTR is dead in my region.
And I want those new skins too.

This is true love

it needs more testing :)

No, Ana is pure and cute.

Shhh! Adults are talking!

agreed

It's not ready yet ;)

The map isnt that great anyway

With all the work they had to put into the OWL skins it probably pushed Blizzworld back another month at least

But its not canon lmao.

who cares about canon when it's fucking shit ?

The truly best acquaintence for the Doctor would be with a Polnisch Professor.

Still not canon :^)
Angela belongs to strong nippon steel cock.

I have already invented a cure for yellow fever.

Well, I can no longer justify playing this game. It's so toxic that it's now affecting my physical and mental health, thanks for allowing this to get so bad Blizzard.

I often would use Overwatch as a way to help with my anxiety, as a way to put myself in stressful environments to slowly get better at handling things. But holy crap are players worse than ever.

I know it's a personal issue but there's a level that you don't cross when it comes to being a decent human being and Overwatch encourages that toxic, racial and foul behavior. Threatening family and murdering kids? That's the kind of stuff Blizzard is allowing in games now.

Reported the players but what good does that do? Absolutely nothing. I'm disappointed in the entire team over at Overwatch that they refuse to do anything.

Too bad Angela's yellow fever is chronic :^)

GRORIOUS NIPPON STEELUH

Nothing the science of modern medicine cannot correct. The mind is more powerful than you suspect.

but why

>implying she isn't the one who's violating poor gengu
>implying she didnt eat his ass for hours while trying to "repair" him
Poor Gengu, #HimToo

>wow, this pro player/major streamer probably have one hell of a setup!

Fanart of her is hot but Zarya is gross.

his computer kek

I want the skins and new items though

Whomst is this?

I think its XQC because I heard him once talking about a cardboard arm rest, and people often talk about how much coke he drinks.

No, she's best grill.

GENCY IS CUTE

Love isn't canon.

It's just something that happens naturally.

It breaks the laws of the universe you think you know.

he probably hulk smashed his case, ok, but doesn't he have enough money to buy another one?

Blizzworld patch in 6 hours GET HYPED BOI

Consider that Angela has saved the lives of people other than just Genji, and at home is close with people she has spent time with during her entire life, also considering her parents were among the many casualties of the war. They may be good friends, but they are not the center of the universe.

Still isn't canon :^)

SEETHING PHARMERCY LMAO
ANGELA CANNOT RESIST GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL, FOLDED OVER A THOUSAND TIMES