CryptoNail

app im developing atm for macOS, linux, windows, android and iOS. anyone interested in testing the windows version? i should have it running in a few minutes.

only investments work right now and no charts/market depth info. currently just useful to keep track of your investments as you do your shit.

you can create new windows with poloniex altcoin investments, move them around an pan around the screen. doesn't need to be in portrait mode, you can resize the window to the size you find the comfiest.

implementing soon:
>charts
>market depth
>deposit holdings instead of just investing
>shortcuts to switch around marked areas instead of panning around too much
>other exchanges besides polo

feedback welcome on the UI for now. ill put the app up for download as soon as ai finish the new build. youll have to register through the app for it to save (saves in the cloud), be sure not to use your main password or i may steal your coins.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1iu4QeUXYVbX19rdVZyQ1NwNDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the ui, qt?

UI looks alright, I'd download it to test it out. Add Bittrex too.

Use tabular lining numerals or a monospaced font for prices so that the numbers line up nicely.

You know you could have just waited the couple minutes and linked in the op like a true g...

its based on google's material design

nice. ill take a look at the api!

ill look into that as well, my ocd is fucking killing me with the alignment lol

too true but im a bit hyped

feel free to run it on virustotal

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1iu4QeUXYVbX19rdVZyQ1NwNDA

Scanned clean, hesitant to try even in a sandbox cause on high risk machine. Anyone else give this a shot?

Gonna try it, wish me luck boys.

looking forward to some feedback.

i aint trying to steal your shit anons, i swear

It's fine, if you are going to make it case sensitive, make the text caps locked by default, also add a search form, I'm too lazy to memorize all the call-signs of my shitcoins.

will keep that in mind! any troubles with registering and receiving the confirmation e-mail?

also how do you like being able to pan and drag around small windows? i also plan on making smaller versions of every window available

No troubles at all, about the drag aroud it's nice but if you can implement a way of sorting the cards automatically it would be nice, looking forward to the develompent, also, is the information refreshing in real time?

> implement a way of sorting the cards automatically it would be nice
i could probably include a different view mode where cards are sorted and fitted automatically... i was kind of hoping to let the user make sort of a map with his windows to get around quicker and more practically around all the information, but it cant hurt to give the choice to the user

> is the information refreshing in real time?
Poloniex information tries to refresh every 4 seconds as theyll ban your ip if you get too much information too fast. i think 4 seconds seems pretty good tho, especially consider how many requests ill be making to their servers after ive implemented charts, volume history and the tradeobook.

the conversion to USD im making using the BTC/USD values from cex.io. they're a bit more annoying about making too much requests so that one only tries to refresh once every 15 seconds

Nice, have fun developing. Once you have it for Android I'll try to use it alongside blockfolio.

thanks for testing bro! have a good one, hope we all go to the fucking moon

This thread reallly stinks.

what? why?

Keeping my eye out for the macOS release.

Alright OP here's the basic things you need to add in order to compete with Blockfolio and Ztrader.

Easy to read percentages (you seem to currently lack it)
Current, high, low every (1-48hours, 2,3,4,5,6 days, half a month) (this should be customizable)
-
Coins in order of how fast they gained value and how fast they dumped in value (useful for spotting pumps and dumps)
-
Coins which total an average of raising in value accumulating, exponentially, (from highest to lowest)
-
Coins which constantly pump & dump (plus how much they P&D, 5%, 20%, 100%) for coins like Boolberry and Ethereum Classic.
-
Coins which will soon be delisted from exchanges.
-
Exchange price comparison and checking if the coin withdrawal is disabled. In case an exchange suddenly raises the price of a coin from 10k sats to 40k sats (for a total of more than 0.02 BTC) (+showing you how fast it takes that coin to be traded between exchanges) so you can earn some easy cash if you're quick enough to buy low and sell high.
-
Coinmarket cap implementations via categories. New coins, coins under 10 satoshis, coins which went from under 100 satoshis to 10000. as well as how good they are for liquidation.
Most coins on yobit and cryptopia make you buy a coin for 100-150 satoshis each (for 3 BTC) only to sell it at 40-30 satoshis for just 0.5 BTC.

Did you get all that, OP?

Looking good!

looking good user, nice to see you developing the app