/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Cia is watching you fap edition.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66829237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to lose an arm wrestling match against Tetra

Link's dead sister

Can we keep this general alive until HW Definitive Edition comes out?

I'M LOVING THESE CIA THREADS

I am going to marry Riju!

Do you get the Motorcycle during or after DLC Pack 2?
I''m debating whether or not it worth it to save shrine hunting for after getting the cycle to get the most use out of it.

This is truth. Zelda a cute.

It's the prize for finishing DLC2. There are no new quests you can take it on.

But women tend to have poor upper-body strength. You'd have to lose on purpose, and that would make her angry.

Yeah but Tera can still break your arm, silly.

*Tetra

unfaithful

Tetra is a strong girl

After DLC2.
Basically you can get it without having done any shrines aside from the DLC2 shrines, but you must have done the divine beasts first.

>Tetra is sexually aroused by making people walk the plank an jump into shark infested water.
>She hears their screams as they fall, and must excuse herself to her private bedroom to rub one out.
>She can spend days like this after instigating a pirate raid of another ship.
>Her crew is so innocent they have no idea that this is what is going on.

And DLC 2 is activated once you beat the four Divine Beasts and has no other requirements.

Sorry, some of us taste user. We have taste in cuter girls.

Let's be honest, the entire series is full of bestgirls.
Even dreamgirls.

They may have gone too far.

Dreamgirl was a better waifu than who she was based off.

I want Tetra to put me in the hospital to impress her crew!

It honestly weirds me out the level of adventure in this game.
Like, ten, twenty, years ago there was a big push in films and tv where they had people on screen playing videogames. But you could the tell the writers had never played games themselves and were just guessing based on conversations overheard because the on-screen characters would say things like
>"Dude, I'm almost at level 30, I just can't figure out how to beat the dragon!"
>"Man, you gotta go to the snowy ruins and kill 5 skeletons to get the undead sword which you can then trade with the cabin boy for dragon arrows"
Or something ridiculous that obviously didn't take place in games in the late 90s/early 00s (elder scrolls aside). (Can we not get into the elder scrolls v zelda argument. I feel anyone who doesn't get why people dislike the series will never get why people dislike the series)

But with botw, those conversations aren't ridiculous
>How do I get to Calamity Ganon? The lynels in the towers keep killing me
>You gotta sneak in through the castle sewers where you can find the hylian shield too

>I need a dragon scale to upgrade my armour
>If you shield surf down the north side of the mountain and wait there around 2 in the morning, the dragon will fly right past you

I don't know, it's just an unparalleled sense of adventure
/blog post

And now games are portrayed in media as pacman beeps and LEVEL COMPLETE
The cycle is complete

Watching the Jumanji movie was weird.
>If I know anything about games, it's that they have levels!
What a dated thing to say.
The jungle and its surroundings seemed much more like an open world game to me, but the Sony suits don't know what that is...

So who's your HW main user? Or if you've not played HW and going to get the definitive edition, who will it be?

Why did she break it bros? Don't give me that "but it's a commitment so that she won't be looking for Link" bullshit

Volga because he was op as fuck

She didn't want another incident like in the game to happen again.

Essentially it's to stop any other freaks like Zant trying the same thing again, so it was seen as a preventative measure to protect Hyrule more than the Twilight Realm itself.

I reckon a single mirror isn't the only way to travel to and from the Realm. Because otherwise what if you actually get a genuine evil Twilight Princess or Twilight King that can shatter it if given the chance. I saw it as a matter of convenience. Might be some other dimensional doors/methods somewhere. I hope so. I think the Twilight Realm and it's associated politics and magitech is a good opportunity for further development for a future title, even if it takes a slightly different form/design choice.

And by a matter of convenience, I mean an easier and quicker way to banish stuff there and travel back and forth for whatever reason. The gods left it there for a reason though, and was it really to be able to just banish stuff there and act as a quick and easy travel gate? Is it the only mirror?

Anyway, I don't know why getting banished there is a bad thing. It's pretty comfy tbqh.

I didn't play it very much on the Wii U, and I never bought it for the 3ds, so I'll have to test everyone out in the Definitive Edition to see who I like.
I remember that Zelda was pretty satisfying to poke people with

I'd poke her too.

I want Link to touch my pengy

You have a baby penguin?

>Can’t register the Skeleton Horse

Well then why even keep playing?

>Well then why even keep playing?
You do it for her

So If I already have Hyrule warriors legends is it going to be worth forking over the money for the switch version? I'm thinking no

I don't know, Linkle maybe? Is she playable? I don't know anything about the game

remove far left

I will do no such thing and you are going to have to deal with it, fren.

>implying we’re not actually doin it for the Paya

>>Can’t register the Skeleton Horse
>Well then why even keep playing?

I was also disappointed in this user.
Also being unable to register the thing with the antlers that hangs out with the bagillion bluepees (can't remember the name of the thing now).
Also not being able to register a deer. Or a bear. Or beating a lionel into submission so hard it becomes a mount; that would be metal as fuck. Somebody needs to draw that.

but she removed herself from the race. there is no point in doing it for her.

I absolutely love Toon Zelda.

Reeeeeee

Never give on people user. Especially waifus.

Paya may be too far gone

*blocks you're path*

*removes you from my path*

>1. Put a shock arrow in the box
>2. Make her open the box

Is this Zelda's secret plan

Do you think Link talks in a girl voice while in Gerudo Town?

>Do you think Link talks

but it doesn't do anything unless you fire it

Farm girls are the best
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66829237

Not so, there's an old Zora who keeps shocking himself on a shock arrow he propped up against the wall in Zora's domain when you first arrived.

that seems like very poor design

What was his fucking problem

*cuts self on an arrow head*

What the fuck is this shitty design

He got cucked by a manlet

That was the whole reason why Sidon was looking for a Hylian

Who

If I said TP was the low-fantasy game of the series, would you guy’s agree or disagree?

Why not a Gerudo though, they seem to have this whole thing with Lightning going on.

Just bought a Switch and Breath of the Wild
Will I enjoy it?

There are more Hylians around than Gerudo

Seems smart to design weapons that your potential enemies can't use against you

No

No, I forbid you from enjoying it.

Sure, it has orcs and goblins and just has that feel around it

Is it wrong to like Spirit Tracks more than Skyward Sword?

I wish I knew, but I DON'T FREAKING UNDERSTAND MOON RUNES

It's Kass's teacher

>The Royal Family was planning war against the Zora

I don't fucking know what your taste is like

If it is, we're both wrong.

I personally rank SS just barely above ST, but they're both in my bottom 5.

Not at all. It's easily worse than the CD-i games by far. You've just blow your money for nothing.

I thought Sidon was just amassing a small group of anyone who can touch the arrows, whether they be Hylian or not. He also invited a Goron into Zora's Domain for the same reason.

But being the Hero of Trains is such a fucking cool title

I'm not denying that ST and PH had really cool concepts and characters, and some really good musical tracks too, but I can't fucking stand the actual gameplay, which can't be salvaged by a few decent cutscenes.

I love you guys

Never reply to me again

Aw, why not?

>Get Breath of the Wild
>Scan $12.99 DLC figurine to get free armor
>Get Bomb Arrows
>Realise you only have a chance to get amiibo armor
>Load autosave and try again
>Shock Arrows
>Ice Arrows
>Fire arrows
>The savescumming continues for twenty godamn minutes
>Get 1 (one) piece of armor
>Save and scan amiibo again in order to get other pieces
>"This amiibo can only be scanned once per day."
>Two days of waiting and 40 minutes of savescumming later
>Finally have all the armor
>Upgrading it requires even more waiting, since you need 12 Star Fragments
>Mfw the armor is shit

I really liked playing as Zelda and Lana, but Link was always my strongest warrior.
I never bought the DLC, so I dropped the game after slaving for the Goron Tunic. Looking at the amount of the DLC characters there were is fucking crazy.

One chance? You can scan them once per day. That's not one chance.

>
How else would people have conversations with him?

What did he mean by this?

I want to make a baby!

make a baby what? smile?

>cute
>aesthetic beak
>can fly
How can Hylian women even compete?

>wonder what Kakariko Village looks like now
>it's fucking Japan style architecture, music, trees, plants, scenery
god fucking dammit

>Wild west in the child line
>Japan in the downfall line

>Differences...
> Downfall line involved refugees from Castle Town, child line did not.
Which of those villagers that moved, had the collection of manga?

So... adult timeline is best timeline

Now this is 90% joking, because no timeline placement has been confirmed yet for BotW, but the Kakariko change could be seen evidence for the child line. This would be specifically because of the destruction of the hidden village in TP. Even though Kakariko had been attributed to Impa in OoT, there were no obvious Sheikah living there until BotW. If you consider the raid of the hidden village in TP, it could hypothetically result in Sheikah moving to kakariko. It isn't strong evidence of a child line placement, because it would be a theory stacked on a theory, but it is something.

If you like trains it is. If you are a Sheikah, than it's all wet.

I always thought Breath of the Wild was in the adult timeline. Hell, it even has the cel shaded, cartoon look.