ETC OR ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BestOfOutrageCulture/comments/46na6q/red_pill_comics/
archive.is/redpillcomics.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like ethereum classic or just ethereum

ETC is a death trap, I WOULDNT TOUCH IT

So just etheruem right?

What is your investment timeline? ETC appears to have more potential at this point.

What are these comics called?

Those are called BlackPill Comics it seems the blog got taken down yesterday I had posted on pol asking what happened to I didn't get any usefull information

Nah those were called Redpill comics

They got (((taken down))) but I have quite a few saved if anyone wants them

No they were called BlackPill Comics and were based on the BlackPill Ideology I'm sure man

m8 it says Red Pill comics in the bottom right of the image

They also trigger the fuck out of reddit

Please post.

Wait let me check

Why do they trigger Reddit?

etc more potential for gains

redpillcomics.blogspot
And blackpillcomics it seems they everything related to them was taken down fucking nice man the society we live in.

You will see what I mean here: reddit.com/r/BestOfOutrageCulture/comments/46na6q/red_pill_comics/

POSW

So I googled and found a archived link
archive.is/redpillcomics.blogspot.com

This

It will be $10+/coin by September

Seriously? One guy said ETH is the way too go?

Posw coin? I never heard about it man it's some kind of new coin?

comedy gold

It's the backbone of POSWallet, where you can stake 120 altcoins.

Unlike most exchanges where a central authority eats all staking profits, POSWallet gives it solely to POSW Coin holders in the form of monthly dividends. This is where it has serious potential.

It jumped from 2 cents, to 5, to 10/11, peaked at 24 cents and crashed back to 10/11.

The team is solid and they've set 3 goals that could make a significant impact on the value of the coin:
>Better security measures
>Getting the coin on more/better exchanges like Bittrex
>ETH staking

...All of which are likely coming soon. This coin is young and has many skeptics. So did BTC and ETH.

That said, there are many shitty, quickly-forgotten altcoin ponzi schemes with scant market capital.

By design and as a working concept, POSW coin is nothing like these scams. I think that it will be a serious contender and soon.

If you actually buy POSW youre a fucking retard, dont buy those idiotic bagholders bags.
Id still say ETC

I take it you are new to cryptocurrency, OP.

Take note of this more arrogant and empty breed of skeptic No reasoning, no logic. No worth of any sort other than to leave shit behind. They are the flies that buzz around every coin in existence and mock the investors until they realize they missed out.

This one is just stupid.
The chad is a loser but gets women.

>woman are worth more then your ambitions

Mate what?!

Honestly this cartoon got things messed up.

If its an attempt to redpill and not to troll, its message should be dont put woman above your ambitions.

ETC is for the dark web druggies and chink miners

ETH is the corporate choice

Nah. Beta bucks, Alpha fucks

but all this shit is blue pilled compared to the REAL, hardest to swallow redpill (looks/genetics)

Can confirm this comic I am 6" which in my country is rare but still I fail to use the attention I get in my favour
Well majority says eth so I think your opinion is right
Might invest a little in posw for shorting then

that one makes it seem like men have absolutely no sex drive, which is just out of this fucking world dumb

Are these all by the same artist. I can't discern what the fuck their point is...

Like that cerebal palsy one... is it just saying life's unfair? Or is it optimistic, Chad get's laid, so he's happy. Cripple is able to transcend his disability so he's happy too. Everyone wins?

This one was kinda funny

Oh and, ETC short term, even though I'm pretty sure it's due for a dump, just get out once you've made a profit, even if it continues to rise.

ETH long term. I'm not buying into ETH right now, I'm gonna patiently wait for a dip, then swooping in.

No it's like the disabled guy is trying and is being successful still bitches gonna be bitches and whore around

>Like that cerebal palsy one
I think the message is that the cerebral palsy guy, despite his shortcomings, has a noble character. He's productive, talented and adores Angela (who is lazy, a druggie and is doing a meme-degree). But to Angela, Simon is practically invisible. She'd much rather be having threesomes with random chads that don't even know her name rather than ever date someone like Simon.

It's a pessimistic take on what the sexes consider romantic and attractive

Oh my God this.
Perfect explanation