DAILY REMINDER 1 ETH WILL NEVER REACH 1300 USD

DAILY REMINDER 1 ETH WILL NEVER REACH 1300 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're absolutely right, it'll be 2k by next year.

Why is the BTC market cap the ceiling?

because that's the more valued crypto currency. Are you telling me you have so much faith in Ethereum you hope It will overtake Bitcoin?

I'm asking you to explain how you came to the conclusion that BTC represented peak value and peak trust in a way that no other technology could ever surpass it. That's the basis of your argument that ETH could never surpass it.

That's implying that bitcoin is at the highest level crypto could ever get which I don't agree with

btc is going to retard tier level arguements

when eth has this, you can keep your confused pepe

That's because he doesn't understand how ETH works.

Using maths? How dare u

I'm not saying BTC represents a peak, i'm saying ETH must TRIPLE its market cap value to reach the bitcoin market cap. And even then it will be worth 200 USD

Bitcoin will still be the "main" coin even if ether grows, am i wrong?

we'll find out m8

lmao this pic is the dumbest fucking logic. also very out of date and inaccurate

>bitcoin market cap is guaranteed

4/10 for making me reply

LOL

FUCKING EXPLAIN
Why is the logic so bad and why is It inaccurate?

nobody is choosing to buy one btc, or one eth,
the actual value of the coin doesn't matter, but the market cap

eth and btc never held the same value, so it's based on a false assumption

for one, there are 21 million bitcoins.

secondly, BTC market cap is 23 mil right now, compared to ETH's 7 mil

the pic implies that the market cap ratio between BTC and ETH is fixed, which it is obviously not. The use value potential of ETH is so much greater than BTC using the p2p network to make web 3.0

do some fucking research yourself retard

>DAILY REMINDER 1 ETH WILL NEVER REACH 1300 USD
No but it might reach 1488.

Ok. Care to explain why you think Eth market cap is larger than bitcoin one? Also, i guess the value of the coin does matter for my singular investment

Ok I know the data of that pic are not updated and it suggests a ratio. Still, the Ethereum needs a wayyy larger market cap to even letting me, a no coiner who wants to invest, to have a profitable gain very soon. It could maybe become one in a very long period, but ETH market cap still needs to surpass BTC one.

Since you made that fucking picture which looks about a week old eth stacked on an easy 3 billion to go from 4 - 7.

Since the start of this year ETH market cap has increased 10x, adding 6 odd billion.

Bitcoin whilst not as explosive has done well too, stacking 9 billion or so onto its cap

Over the past week crypto has seen about a billion a day added on top of just fucking 30 billion.

How the fuck are you missing this acceleration and what makes you think its at all difficult for eth to go from 7 - 20 billion in any amount of time

i dont think you understand what market cap means. look man, im not tryna get you to invest in BTC or ETH, do whatever the fuck you want. im just telling you why the logic in your pic makes absolutely 0 sense

Doesnt eth get used as fuel?

I'm the creator of the site where OP got his pic from. The site is meant to introduce the very basics of cryptos to nocoiners and normies. If I went into depth, I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose their attention so I made it super friendly to understand. If they wish to learn more about market caps, they can do their own research

were you born yesterday? this is known and mentioned in every ETH thread. that's why we all bought below $50 you dumb fuck.

Ethereum as a platform has use outside of selling drugs, so I'd say it's the more valuable long term.

I m very new to this. I just want to understand if I'm in the wrong here and why. I will make a comparison with the Bitcoin, just for the sake of my understanding. As the number of Bitcoin is 16 mil, and the market cap is 23 bil, 1 Bitcoin has its singular value of 1460 USD. Someone who bought a Bitcoin at a very low price (let's say 20$), saw their investiment grow up a lot today. What I'm saying is that Ethereum has 91 mil in circulating supply, and 7 bil in coins and I didn't see, as of now, any usage that justifies this growth. I m from Europe and no normie even heard about ETH here. I know it can't be a huge pump as there are big names involved, but how are you so sure its diffusion will be wider than BTC?! And how do you justify the investiments you are doing if they could stop at a very low price for coin?

Tbh I'm a noob still when it comes to finance/economics/cryptos but I tried my best to explain the very basics.

I would suggest looking at investopedia for more info on the topic.

user your site was nice, it helped a lot btw

It is not inconceivable that parity will come.

rolandkofler.github.io/flipper/

First, you have to understand the current market caps for any cryptocurrency, Bitcoin included, are a drop in the water compared to the money banks move around on a daily basis. Cryptos are still obscure. If they get bigger adoption, the market cap will increase significantly.

Second, Ethereum offers significant things Bitcoin doesn't. It's trying to be web 3.0, with decentralized applications, replacements for contracts, hosting, prediction markets... The potential for disruption is significant. Even if ETH fell to $1 USD, the technology would still be helpful to millions; which in turn means it can't actually fall that low unless another crypto comes with an even more revolutionary concept. Additionally, as time goes, Ethereum's first mover advantage and adoption solidify, making the impact of any newcomer less significant.

LOL XD EPIC MEME BRO

faggot

bitcoin has a tiny market cap and ETH gets closer with every spike. it could hit that level even without hitting parity.

>implying the market is always rational

Theres absolutely nothing stopping Ethereum going to $100,000 a coin, you dumb efficient markets nigger