What kind of life and resources do I achieve in order to cause maximum jealousy in others?

What kind of life and resources do I achieve in order to cause maximum jealousy in others?

Stop posting pictures of this insecure faggot, faggot

The best part of jealousy is that people will talk shit about you, and then the moment they are face to face with you, they will treat you like a king. That is what I wish to attain. Maximum status, wealth, materials, and importance. I wish to be a KING

Dont be a larper that pays girls to chill with him to make 12 year old girls on instagram wet.

Somebody like Icahn, who goes decades without fucking up huge, requires more like and inspires more salt. There are liberals that would kill Icahn on site.

Be charismatic and always happy.

>That motherfucker, he doesn't even have a nice car. Why is he so happy!? I earn 120k a year and I'm miserable, I have a hot wife but I can't stand her. Fuck him and his easy going smile. There has to be some misery in his life, I just know it!
>Why do people like him so much!? I have everything and he has nothing and yet everyone can't wait for him to arrive at the dinner party. Jesus Christ, it's not fair!

Having said that, I'm planning to be happy and charismatic in my restored Ferrari Dino.

You think this guy doesn't get shit on in public any time he isn't hiding in LA? No amount of money magically transforms you into a respectable person.

>King

>Posts some nouveau riche faggot who is so insecure, he hires legions of hookers and has T-shirts printed with his name, and tries to buy himself slots in low-tier films, using money his own father embezzled and then did time for...

Jesus. What a mentally impoverished worldview.

The truly wealthy are the old money, they're invisible, and they get invited to the Bohemian grove.

Bilzerian is a side show attraction.

Watched him on JRE once. Total douchebag.

True but the real wealthy do not cause the envy of normals. Bilzarian is who you should aspire to be, not boring old $$

This. You can be a NEET and be happier than any rich famous guy, it's all about mindset

>Bilzarian is who you should aspire to be

>Gaudy, wannabe pimp

>Desirable

Maybe if you drink energy drinks and watch pro-sports or some pedestrian shit.

Lol okay man, would you rather be part of some fag club for your gay legacy or bang sluts on yachts and lambos until you die, its about your worldview really but lots of coping poorcels hide behind that as if they wouldn't want to be Dan even if they weren't wagies.

My god the autism

>"Just be Happy"

then goes on to compare himself to a man richer than him saying he his for sure happier than him makes a series of autistic assumptions about his life, and surely the richer man is envious of his happiness.

Please kill yourself.

>tfw you can't become old money, you can only be born into it

Go back to r/JoeRogan

>>"Just be Happy"
>and charismatic.

Wow, how short is your attention span that you can't even read the second word?

I want to know how someone who seeks material wealth as a panacea for their emotional problems won't get massively triggered by a poorfag being happier and more liked than them?

I'm jealous of his chicks and money, but then I feel grateful that I don't have the drug and heart attack problems he did.

>you can be a NEET and be happier than any rich famous guy

Lets not get carried away with this now

Really? After that podcast I like him. I had only heard people say he was a complete asshole, but those guys seem to just be jealous to me after I watched that. The deeper I got into the podcast, the more it dawned on me that this is exactly I would act if I had that kind of money. Everyone would.

>real wealthy do not cause the envy of normals
And they give zero fucks about this cosmic tragedy. I'm sure they get a chuckle out of guys like Bilz, tho.
What else can you do but laugh at people who are fortunate enough to have millions, yet rank "impressing normies" at the very top of their list of goals?

There are happy NEETS and unhappy and depressed NEETS just like there are happy rich people and unhappy rich people.

There is a saying, "the grass is greener on the other side" we all want what we cant have, or what other people. But we forget that its all about perception. You think that person is having a good time, but you have no idea of their personal life.

Pictures only tell so much. There is alot going on behind the scenes we dont know about. Everyone has problems.

I'll add something else. If you look at the photo, it tells alot.

At first glance you think he is living like a king, private plane, hot model/slut. But look closer...

There is no intimacy in this photo. He is sitting down, she is standing up.No smile. He's looking into the distance. She is staring down , no arm around him or anything, kind of in a very detached, almost shameful way.

She is just an accessory. And she doesnt like it, but she tolerates it because she wants the exposure. No intimacy here.

I dont know about you but I want intimacy with women. There is none of that here, no connection. All it is, is a photo op. Pretty empty.

One where you don't need anything, you have no responsibilities, you live comfortably but never draw attention to it or attach yourself to a physical item (or anything really), you answer to no boss, you only set an alarm clock if you feel like it, no pussy is left untapped or wanting, you stake bitbeans like you had a 24/7 paper route and mom gives you the bigger plate of tendies when there's odds.

I thought he came across as kinda awkward and self-conscious. He definitely wasn't as assertive as I thought he would be.

>cause maximum jealousy in others?

Be born not only attractive but so wealthy you could live an upper middleclass life without ever having to directly work.

Fair enough.
His view on women in general was what bothered me. I love pussy as much as the next, but that many at a time? I get the street cred and dominance aspect, but to just keep sleeping different chicks, constantly fucking left and right just because you can? Sounded like he had a few problems behind the scenes.

>stake bitbeans

KEKEKEK discrete shameless shill

Get off Veeky Forums and quit asking others what you should do, you cuckhold.

Nouveu Riche shit will get boring real quick
>good luck leading a normal life when people know you have money

What has always worked for me wasn't money, but to be an honest, hard-working person that never talks shit about anyone else. Good people will respect you, and those who play snake will inevitably hate you for being successful.

to cause jealousy in others first shave all the beard

a survey in Japan ask young Japanese girls what they think of bearded men and majority reply "I hate it"

fact: bearded men are extremely unpopular among young girls

Most girls indicate they would prefer me to shave, i don't fucking do it though, mainly to increase jealousy in raw faced cucks who can't understand why they can't get these girls off me even though they've done everything they're supposed to.

I have a hot wife and can't stand her. She stopped putting out.

>tfw you will never join a top secret occult club that the mega rich people have been part of for centuries

>There are happy NEETS and unhappy and depressed NEETS just like there are happy rich people and unhappy rich people.

But surely most rich people are NEETS? Why would you work a wagecuck job if you're rich?

To contribute to the senpai son. But mostly it's either own business or the family business rather than straight cuckin, at least with the people I know

Rich people don't usually work wagecuck jobs. They either work doing things they like/want to do, or they do very lucrative jobs that they want to do because the pros of the money they earn compensate the cons of having to do the job.

TL;DR: Rich people work because they want to, not because they have to.

Or because they have nothing else to do

Still, they could leave at any time and enjoy their wealth, but they don't because they prefer doing what they do.

Obviously there are going to be cases of all kinds, but my point is that rich people don't usually lead a "wageslave" life.

If you wish to attain it, you will never attain it.

Instead you will keep posting on Veeky Forums like a little bitch.

>"Bohemian Club!? That's where all those rich republicans get nekkid and stand up against redwood trees isn't it?"
>-Bill "Slick Willy" Clinton

>Japanese girls
That's a cultural thing, I remember a friend from Vietnam telling me the same thing.

I know, because women like me better with a unkempt Lemmy 'stache. I don't understand why, it makes kissing them way more uncomfortable, I have resting bitch face and I look like a seedy fuck?
>inb4 signifies badboy

Dang user that sucks, I feel for ya.

The fun thing about OP is that he doesn't even have money, he's a poorfag that wants to be bilerzan so much he can't even imagine that other people wouldn't want to trade their life at all with this fat turk.

This is the way.
So many people hate me just because I have no degree, no ambition, work part time but get to enjoy the sun, drink water, play some music and be happy every single day I live.

Also they know that my qt average 6/10 gf that never puts make up and I have the most passionate sex, never argue and are happy together reading and going to the river or just staying in bed all day.

These days, not having debt and being in a good marriage is enough to warrant jealousy from normies and NEETs alike.

>someone who fucks 10 bitches a day is insecure

Your projection is showing, Elliot.

WHY ARE YOU FAGS POSTING ITT WHEN THE ETH POSW AND XBY ARE ALL SHOWING BREAKOUT PATTERNSSAGE!!!!

>someone who fucks 10 bitches a day is insecure
There's no way you could bust even close to 10 nuts a day, meaning the rest of those fucks would be straight up work. Working for women you hired.
I don't see anything insecure about a man who would pay to have sex most of the day in order to boast, rather than any benefit for himself.

etc

wagecuck cope

STOP
the wagecuck cope levels are embarrassing

Not everyone is a low T Eugene.

>I bust mah 10 nuts a day
Keep dreaming, Elmer

You're really deep in that retarded poorcel cope friendo.

"Everyone with money obviously uses it to cope because they have an array of emotional problems"

Oops man I forgot about the charisma part that changes everything, fuckin loon.

yaeh. you get the feeling that these girl's mindset is "he's retarded but rich and hot and gets me exposure on his instagram"
then again, he gets to bang them. it's not like they have a lot to offer outside of that anyway.

Fucking virgins, jesus christ this post made me cringe

Poor lil Tim can't get hard.

"fucking virgins" lol whenever some faggot brings up the word "virgin" you know they're projecting.

500 dollars a month for a house. 2200 dollars a month for a ferrari. 300 dollars a month for food. 50 dollars a month for billionaire clothes. 1500 a month for a personal assistant with an umbrella to follow you around.

And then you pretend to be rich in your ferrari and your PA.

I see you can also get an order ferrari for 1000 dollars less.

Easiest way to create jealousy in others is when you waste something others can't aforrd. You create even more jealousy if you're smug about it.

>Yeah, I smashed my Ferrari on this wall and you know what? I'll buy another one and to the same thing, because I fucking can.

Are you sure it was Tim, and not Mark?

>I know you are but what am I?

>Tries to save face
>fails

Dude fuck off you're a fag talking about how there's no emotion in a picture of Dan Bilzerian you fucking neckbeard

>so mad

I can feel your sexual frustration from here, angry virgin. Maybe one day you'll meet a woman and understand what intimacy is.

>getting drunk on model tits and pussy sucks guys better to wagecuck all day

>I only want the companionship of a woman, or as I call them: the fairer sex, if a deep emotional connection is present

Just be a man, that triggers just about everyone in the current year.

Really the most important resources are housing, transportation and food. Everything else is arbitrary.

>Please, please stop calling me out as a virgin NEET!

Honestly, tho, casual sex is repulsive and unrewarding.

Just aggressive humping.

t. Haver of sex

I want to get rich and buy a hot gf to make my childhood bully jealous.

Anyone know that feel?

God dammit this thread is hopeless

Get that FWB masterrace

She's fucking someone else, sorry to inform you.

Male minimum wage and fake like u ttuly happy bruh. Misserable fagots are jeleous and actul genuine people will respect and bereind u.

Went on a spirit walk of sorts over the year.

Try and always do and say and post positive shit.

Only hang with happy positive people.

Turns out we are all tryhard faggots with mental dissorders but living the fake happy life is better then the poor me life.

Poor mes are pissed.

Normies envy me

Pray daily for balls to eat a 12 guage

This. Me and my best friend spent the night drinking and working on his truck. I went to bed thinking it was a particularly fun night for the dicksuck of a job it was working on that thing. He said goodnight and killed himself instead of going home.

...most people know me as happy go lucky helpful bro.

Really im just gonna kms and make it lok like an accident.

Not lookung for pitty or help. Its just facts. Wife and other bff already made me see a faggot shrink. Of the charts anxiety and depression. Some people just have to fight a stacked deck or fold. I am so tired. I quit

Bitbeans.

Neck yourself

This. My fuck...

Well... good thing i aint banging kids.

Top fucking kek my bearded brethren

they say that the caliber of an individual is made obvious by the amount of enemies he has aka competition

Holy shit. I guess u are right. I married a prom queen. Probably been over 1 month. Kill me

Because you are an autistic cuck and a mod and we all see you and kys degenerate faggot...

"My garage look like precision collision decisions decisions"

This user gets it. I run a meme page and get death threats daily from the left.

>there are only 2 genderz.

Absolute triggering of thousands...

He doesnt choke the bitch and pull her hair.

Get her drunk and break that bitch then come post you normie ass missionary only for the purpose of pricreation having mutherfucker.

Bit one time met a bitch that didnt like slammed from behind and her hair pulled.

Did that shit to like 50 bitches.

If u can be confident and bot cocky u can put your dick anywhere...