>all going well
>start discussing our degrees
>2 of them did photography at a local art school
>one girl said she doesn't like her major anymore and wants to switch
>suggest she might want to give accounting a chance
>omg I hate math
>within 2 minutes they all left the show
>I masturbate alone that night
Dumb bitch! If you can use a calculator, you can do accounting! Is it my fault for being a good boy and follow the rules of GAAP?

>not just stroking a girls ego to get her to bounce around on your dick

this, you dun fucked up OP.
You're also missing the point OP, she just said accounting because "uhh isn't that, like, the responsible thing to do" the reason she's so flippant is because she doesn't have any actual interest in accounting or even the kind of career, it's just something that came into her coddled, cotton wool wrapped middle class brain.

It could have been medicine, "ughh but I hate blood".

TL;DR - should have banged her user, she had no conviction in what she was talking about

If you have to stroke a girl's ego to get her to sleep with you then you obviously aren't worth sleeping with in the first place
>top kek m8

women are dumb
news at 11

Women want to have fun while they are out, not talk about politics or studies unless they are really interested,

Bros love talking about it, find some bros.

only date a girl if she's an accounting/finance major

anything else and she's a thot

Would you be my friend?

>follow the rules of GAAP
It looks like they followed the rules of GAAP and marked you to market.

Anyway the one on the left looks a little jewy.

Pshh you don't know much about finance majors, user

Fuck I hope this is real.

This, you took her seriously lol

You should have made it sound sexy and badass. Like how would Tai Lopez or another one of those assholes talked about accounting.

>It's all about dat cash flow, know wat i mean

Better yet put a newage philosophical bullshit spin on it
>Ya know when I look through a person's receipts it's like I instantly get to know them in an intimate way because you can tell what is their priorities in life, you know, they work for years blood sweat and tears for these material things... but sometimes it's not materialistic, like there was one woman she spent thousands on Speech Pathology, I didn't think she had a stutter, but it's like interesting right? Like you're only given a certain amount of time in life. You know accounting is like of like an audit of the soul. What you value is there in the numbers, what's important to you.

Wow you sold that shit well

Its so obvious now that you explain it. I must be autistic

kek

Nerd virgin detected

just turn gay already or get hormone packed little boy

is it impossible to meet girls like this in the midwest? as in girls with a normal fucking bmi?

>aren't worth sleeping

who cares
fucking virgins

>Midwest
lel, no