/PMMM/ - Magia Record Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5 (embed) (embed)
>Latest Chink APK
mega.nz/#!sR0xgTJS!nvGsAo7L8R0SmJhvl6HNUJVRF15he9f2tiQqVDewF-4

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS (embed) (embed)
>How to get Moemura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD (embed) (embed)

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL (embed) (embed)

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Voice Actors List:
pastebin.com/r9y62KA0 (embed) (embed)

Ongoing events
>Mitama's Special Training ~Iroha and Yachiyo~ lasts until January 22 14:59pm JST
>Get Nanami Yachiyo from the event shop, aswell as tickets, EXP memorias, rainbow orbs, etc.
>Complete extra difficult missions to gain additional gems

Released
>Main story chapter VI "Memories that Speak of the Truth" fully released
>Challenge missions and voices added for chapter I
>Nanami Yachiyo 5*/Doppel unlocked, upgrade Yachiyo to complete 30 achievements that reward you materials, CC and gems
>Tamaki Iroha 4* unlocked

Later
>Another Story chapter VI, January 22
>SAYAKA

Current Rate-ups
>Rotating Elemental Gacha (Daily) from 1/12 16:00 JST to 1/22 14:59 JST
Gacha changes each day to a different element, where only units from that element can be rolled. Schedule is as follows:

Dark(on-going)>Fire>Water>Forest>Light>Darkness; resets after 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=667946
twitter.com/SLVR79
docs.google.com/forms/d/1-Fv2X1OItTUQHDn_DwCVUy-P14eOpAzEqi6WoDVfgJY/
twitter.com/appmedia_mgrc
imgur.com/r/MadokaMagica/fofhi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need more (embed) in the OP

First for seyaku

Based on how much max AP and playing what mission?

>see Homura and Madoka in PVP
>kill Madoka and other partners first
>use intentionally the least effective attacks to finish off Homura so she dies slowly, painfully and alone

Waiting for Mami rateup. This is my second time trying to roll for her after the failure that happened back in September. Although I have less gems than before, this time she’s guaranteed if I roll a 4*.

Wish me luck /pmmm/!

IroYachi!

Homura is my wife!

Don;t. What if Sayaka's 4* memoria is as good as New Year Homura's?

Mami is second most broken character, broken characters are better than broken memorias most of the time.

CHINCHINPURIN

user, I’m clearly not rolling for gameplay purposes.

But you could get Sayaka.

Atleast roll for a good meguca

>Tsuruno is 18
>Japanese but is a Sinaboo
>Average cook
>Great attitude

She’ll probably be a 50/100 in bed, but holy shit I love Tsuruno!

Nagisa a shit

Please. All of the megucas are virgins except Rena.

Achishi please.

Nice to see the series' designated punching bag finally in the mobage

I'M GONNA RE-INSTALL AND ROLL FOR SAYAKA

>rerolling now and not just collecting login/daily gems to have 10k
user...

I'm not re-rolling I just uninstalled because I got bored and have to do that stupid work-around every update because Japs hate my S4.

>Introduced in chapter 6
>Dies in chapter 7
Irohically Sayaka’s incredibly useful in this story. Magic limits and witchification dont seem to matter, so Magius will just spend all day beating the shit out of her while she keeps going on about justice. While theyre distracted, the Kamihamabulls can do useful things.

user.... If you were a real Sayaka fan wouldn't of suffer and saved all those gems since day one.

Every day I think the gods I was alive to witness Silver's art.

Meru is super cute. Is anyone translating the training event?

What is the meaning of the red star?

It's just adb, its like, less than 5 minutes.

You underestimate my laziness.

Thanks, this will be useful.

Where do you find this shit anyway?

Perfect Yachiyo. The only upgrade I can think of is replacing bible with friends, but I only have 2 so far so it will take time. What do you guys think?

I guess it's the best option for farming. Despite the reduced potion gain compared to Extra 5, the material that drops from Extra 4 is really rare to get from any other mission, and here you're guaranteed to get between one or two. Extra 4 is easy and quick to auto too.

What memorias?

I do not know why 'he' is here but SayaMado a best.

>5+ Bibles
>5+ Tsurunos
How? I've only gotten enough to limit break Kyouko.

Ignore me, i'm blind.

Sayaka will be the strongest Magical Girl, defeat Magius single handedly and redeem them and still win Kyouko.

You are mixing up Rena with mami

Then get a new phone.

>No axe wielding meguca
Comeonnow.jpg

I wish you the best of luck you fucking faggot

I need ribbons and buckets, what girls should I bring to make EX6 easy?

Hazuki? She dual wields smaller ones.

Well, the challenges are pretty fucking easy this event, so any 2 -3 lvl 100 can prob do it.

OKAWARI

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine.

>filename
G-gracias

Then I'll try double Madoka + Rena after I'm done leveling Yachiyo.

I was watching rebellion again today and I ended up thinking, did Sayaka use Doppel in the movie or something?

It's not the same thing, sayaka and nagisa have total control over their witches, unlike doppel that needs the grif jim to be full of despair.

Does this means that the ones who fill magia bar slowest are mentally stronger, while magia and support types are easy to despair?

Honestly that was a silly move. I know this is Sayaka we're talking about but Madokami could use Oktavia help in the (unlikely) case she had serious trouble dealing with Homucifer.

Madoka could and will just kill Homura effortlessly, she doesn't need anyone's help.

I think they could have total control over the witch its because they are the result of every timeline in one person, so they are some point where the witch.

Also, its interesting, but nagisa and sayaka used her witch powers differently: Nagisa always became the witch, while sayaka summons her witch like a stand.

Also, sorry for the bad grammar, its quite late here.

I've gotten 0 drops from IV. 3 times in maybe 20 runs.

Mostly the same. Both require accepting your flaws and embracing your despair. but Doppel witch is more a fusion of meguca and sentient witch while the LoC was a harmonic balance struck between meguca and witch. Doppel is a compromise between meguca and witch, LoC stand is one mind/one soul kind of thing.

My 3 slot Hazuki is stronger than my 1 slot Kimono Madoka in terms of offense. What do?

I hope Sayaka isn't next gacha, because that would probably mean 2 training events in a row and I don't have money for Sana's doppel.

I honestly think Yachiyo is great for all the challenge missions this time. Even the single target boss in c5 dies faster in auto blast spam from Yachiyo than hoping to god the Renas don't get magia locked when their mp is ready. Not sure about C6 though.

We've seen Nagisa transform into her witch form and Sayaka summon Oktavia like a puppet. They're one and the same as their witch.
Doppels have a mind of their own and are fused with the meguca.

4 slot Hazuki for hyperboobs.

Her boobs are nice and I do enjoy looking at them, but they'll soon be replaced by Iroha after her attack buff. A little annoyed that I have a natural 4* that I can't really use.

Get out of my swamp spics

Mami Blanco is already in control

Stop with the dragonball super memes

>Mami
>In control
Don't you mean Florence.

does he make lewd doujins?

She does not.

Pixiv, please.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=667946
twitter.com/SLVR79

>Really cool rescue arc coming up
>Results are spoiled by side stories
Really excited to show them what they get for fucking with our family, but I cant wait until my Tsuruno and Felicia come back.

Thank.

hmmmmm what a waste

The timing of Shizuku's story being released is weird since it seems like it's leading into some kind of part 2.

She speaks english? Interesting.

More than likely will close this polling once a new thread happens.
docs.google.com/forms/d/1-Fv2X1OItTUQHDn_DwCVUy-P14eOpAzEqi6WoDVfgJY/

Best place to get pots

Most likely where I find my stuff being on twitter

he or she is from thai i guess
one of a few foreigner who makes good madoka pics

Yeah i already found the source of that image.

twitter.com/appmedia_mgrc

Who /pol/ here?

post the pic that hitler saves mami

So, I'm pretty sure buffs stack.

I put BlastIV x2 on Yachiyo and had a support Yachiyo with random card+BlastIVx1, both have about the same attack value in the end. Did a bunch of tests, but this one showed the results the clearest. Did BBB. I recall somewhere that BlastIV was 30%. Even if the number isn't exactly 30%, it's pretty clear that the first blast attack did more damage, despite not having the consecutive blast bonus.

18589 (mine)
16546 (support)
18178 (support)

18589 / 1.6 = 11618
11618 x 1.3 x 1.1 = 16613, which is very close to the second attack
11618 x 1.3 x 1.2 = 18124, which is very close to the third attack

Some user mentioned the other day that they disabled stacking for all buffs when they disabled it for evade, but it was only for evade. The rest of the buffs still stacks.

>Art is 90% shipping
At least she's a good artist

You cannot escape shipping when a series characters mainly one gender.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Chapter 7 especially has an end of "Volume 1" feel because there’s only a handful of things we need to finish out the initial quiestions and it’s a culmination of our actions and relationships weve built so far.

Interesting that V can drop anywhere between 37 and 52

Here it is Paco, now get out

>Some user mentioned the other day that they disabled stacking for all buffs
Evade and critical only.

I'm not sure what pic confuses me more, this one or that o Hakurei Reimu riding twilight while hitting a titan with a yin-yang org.

Have this one instead.
imgur.com/r/MadokaMagica/fofhi

mami will marry him and give a birth to his son

Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Apparently in Rebellion, Sayaka and Nagisa act as sort of archangels for Madoka in this case. They have witch control but those little puffball familiars that Sayaka uses as an army isn't actually hers. Sayaka was actually borrowing those from another meguca. It kinda implies that there's a sort of "heaven" that can gather a large meguca/witch army is Madoka was able to.

That evil Homu shadow has some pretty nice hips

It's just a shadow/illusion, real Homura has the hips of a twig. Ask Kyubey.

Used up all gems and tickets. Still no Ren.

All your 75 gems?

3 ten rolls. 17 tickets.

That's like almost 15 percent chance to roll a single Ren. Maybe you should throw some dollarinos into the gacha