/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3407

Master of Romance Edition

Previous Thread: → →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axqD99AWtVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp07bBWEch8
mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip
mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ
ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
github.com/stanrid
imgur.com/a/fqoAi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lilly's farts make her dress billow behind her.

I kind of want this to be real

Third for only ugly girls play KS

>only ugly girls play KS

Hey! I’m not a girl!

You're an idiot.

Hello /ksg/.
I love Emi.

N-no, you are. B-baka.

>I sent you the prize money WJ, it's finally over.
>pic related
Thanks! You have a nice name, by the way. Unexpected.

One for Mish. Soft huggable and lewd as fuck

>unexpected
buuuuuurn

I listened to 'Afternoon' this afternoon on a bench in a public area and it was beautiful

>buuuuuurn
If we're talking about burns, what's more burned - the one ring after it goes into Mount Doom or Hanako?

Easter Sunday is 74 days away!

If you were to write 10 words a day until the submission, you would have written a story roughly two A4 pages long!

Fuck off Shizune I'm not writing for you!

>Rin's fucking overbite. I mean, she looks fine for most of the route, but when you look at her head from the side, the way her upper lip completely overtakes her bottom lip makes her look like a fucking subhuman. Most of her art was good, but seeing this during the most intimate part ruined the immersion for me. The artist really fucking dropped the ball for this one, which is really a shame considering how important this moment was
Man, that is the most original criticism of Rin's route I have ever seen. Genuinely, has ANYONE said that about her EVER?

youtube.com/watch?v=axqD99AWtVw

>tfw no TF2 KS mod

doing my best c'pn

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp07bBWEch8

>tfw no slim shady route

What if Hanako was a cute woman Gondor?

Please tell me there are more of these.

>What if Hanako was a cute woman
Yeah, what if?
I suppose if Aragorn is Hisao, and Arwen is Lilly, then Eowyn is Hanako and Faramir is someone from the newspaper club.

Hello /KSG

It's my birthday so here's the Summer's Clover VN I've been working on for the last year. It's got sprites and music and tits and shit and I hope you guys like it.

Get it here

mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip

or here

mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ

thank you user

Happy Birthday... Suriko?
Is the thread faq correct or does it now need updating?
>Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
>Summer's Clover VN: github.com/stanrid

Is this the one from Miki's perspective?
>tits
Does it have sex scenes? Visually depicted or not.

>Does it have sex scenes? Visually depicted or not.
Not that guy afaik yes

It does. There's images for every sex scene but not for every act described. I was toying with the idea of teaching myself custom maid 3D or something similar to make them, but I'd rather smoke weed instead. Also I couldn't get the damn thing installed.

my fucking dick, user

Happy birthday user !

>I've been working on for the last year
>1 guy managed to produce a route in 1 year
>it took 4LS 5 years to produce 5 routes
the absolute state of delta

You're most welcome, user

Well to be completely fair I didn't write it, compose music or draw sprites. I just had to edit a bunch of images (badly) and then teach myself ren'py.

Val?

Nope, I've never posted here before and only once on the KS reddit. I'm just Some Dude.

there was 1 or 2 stories already and 1 art thingy I think. Might want to start updating or making an event pastebin for the submissions!

>tfw if you were to copy&paste all the words you write in /ksg/ on a file from today to Easter, you would have a five book series

>t.lilly

>there was 1 or 2 stories already and 1 art thingy I think. Might want to start updating or making an event pastebin for the submissions!
The 1 story was mine, I must have missed the art thing. If that user can repost/link to that pastebin, that would be great.
I will be doing a collection pastebin.

>>tfw if you were to copy&paste all the words you write in /ksg/ on a file from today to Easter, you would have a five book series
Better use those words on writing, yeah?

>t.lilly
Dictated by Hanako, I'm sure:
"L-lilly, do you really want to write something mean like that?"
"My, of course. That deaf bitch needs to learn her place."
"O-okay."

Happy birthday user!
Damn, now I wish I didn't play SC already, to play it 'first' with all that.
Ah well, time for a replay! This sounds great.

How did you find playing with ren'py and all? Is it accessible?

imgur.com/a/fqoAi

that's the art submission. unless it's an old one and I got bamboozled.

Oh, you wrote the sniper story?
I think there was another one but I'm not sure. I usually save them and can't find it so maybe I'm just crazy.

>t.lilly stuff
It was a 'Lilly NOT writing' joke/reference to the "Cold war" scene!

>imgur.com/a/fqoAi
>that's the art submission
Ah, I saw that but I wasn't sure if that was a submission. Need the artist to reply to me if so.
>you wrote the sniper story
Yeah. Did you like it?
>another one
I'll ctrl f pastebin a few threads and see what comes up, but I can't recall anything.

Ah, I see.

>I think there was another one but I'm not sure. I usually save them and can't find it so maybe I'm just crazy.
Update:
A few pastebin links were posted but nothing new.
Got anything in the works?

>that's the art submission
it's not a submission.

deadline is like 3 months away, we gonna have to extend that one too?

Happy Birthday, user!

>it's not a submission.
That's what I thought.

>deadline is like 3 months away, we gonna have to extend that one too?
I don't plan on doing so.

you are cool dude
and a real hero

Newfag here, i'm at the first play.
Why Summer's clover is so popular? Does it have something more than the other fanfics?
In any case, thank you i'm gonna play it for sure.

it was written by SURIKO who wrote lil route

written by Suriko
from Miki's POV
hook up with Suzu or Hisao

I personally don't care for it though. shouldn't have ever been written from her POV.

>I personally don't care for it though. shouldn't have ever been written from her POV.
Well it wouldn't work from Hisao's, would it? Unless you want another comforting lesbian scene

I want.

what I'd have wanted is a route where ya romance Miki.

>Well it wouldn't work from Hisao's, would it? Unless you want another comforting lesbian scene
alternatively we could have it be a split path where you either romance miki or cure suzu of her secondary disability

It's written by one of the KS writers, and it's been put into Ren'py so you can actually play it and not just read text.

These 2 things together pretty much make it almost an extension of the game, many people consider it canon (consciously or not) given that they refer to Suzu as she is in SC, etc...

If I was to make it I probably would've made it
Hisao > Miki
Miki > Suzu
So you get to date Miki AND suzu, instead of dating Suzu and Hisao (and unless you're into dating a guy, you kinda reverse it mentally so you're actually the husbando, and dating the MC).

I don't care about the MC being a girl or a guy, but dating the guy I don't know, not as fun to read from a (straight) guy's perspective. It's obviously written with straight guys in mind and all, but still.
Could've been nice (in the way I'd write it) to see how Miki is from both perspective (as a love interest, and as a MC with her thoughts and all).

Still, it was alright, aside from the conflict/resolution part.
He should write comfy slice of life story, he's much better at that than writing actual endings imho.
and no, I don't give a fuck about Hanako

in b4 'lmao hanaturd' anyway

You monster.

>ya romance Miki
Did Scissor lips do something like that?

If lesbian is a disability, and Miki is bisexual, does that mean she's half disabled? Kind of like how she is half handed.

>I don't give a fuck about Hanako
t. Crud and Suriko

For sure! Guess who I am
Busy these days with other things but I'm progressing, slowly but surely.

Still a bit stuck in the smut(figuratively). Takes me forever to begin writing the scene, and even after I start, I stall at the kiss and then takes me another forever to keep going.

Gonna get there, hopefully soon! I have other plans for other stories but I don't want to write a single word for another story before I finish that one.

I just finished my first smut scene, took me 3 days.

hah. something like that for me too. and it's not even because it's embarrassing or anything, I don't know. It just doesn't come easily for me, to make it fun/sexy to read and stuff.

I wrote a joke one already - will be obvious when you read it - but the serious ones are tough

anyway, gotta leave quick! Later /ksg/!

>Guess who I am
I don't even need to guess to know.
Since yours are probably going to be the longest entries, try and submit them early if possible so I have time to read them so judging isn't delayed for too long.

Actually, thinking on it, I'll bracket wordcounts for writefag submissions so that anons know what they are getting into.

Also, cloudanon still needs to make suggestions

>tfw no Katawa Shoujo speedrun at AGDQ 2018

now that's lmao hanaturd

I got offered a job in the mines /ksg/ going from being a neet on $300 a fortnight to a medic at the mines on $6,000 a week.
Should I be happy or sad I can no longer be a neet?

Yes user, you should be really happy that you got this job and you don't have to be a parasite anymore

I think that if you were training to be medically certified that means you're not a NEET, user. But good job anyways.

Having 40* more pay is a ludicrous enough increase to guarantee at least some happiness. Not saying that money can buy happiness, but you'd rather be unhappy and financially stable than otherwise. Also, you can fund KSG mansion.
Working a job, especially one so interpersonal as a medic, will undoubtedly explode your levels of meaningful social interaction.
You're going from hospital Hisao to Yamaku Hisao, with all the benefits that brings.
Godspeed, user!

>Kenji will only sleep with Akira as she is mannish
Our brudda knows da true wae

>
Won't your blue haired mistress be upset if she knew you were posting other girls?
sauce

But I wanna be a parasite~
It was half voluntary and half forced on me. My old mans been one for 35ish years. Wanted atleast one son to follow in his footsteps.
So long as you're all happy with Ksg mansion being in straya I'll fund it for you guys

Man i wish i could get your job, my friend is working his ass off at the manufactory for equivalent of 4$ an hour in my country

>Won't your blue haired mistress be upset if she knew you were posting other girls?
All part of the plan. If she wants to come to life and fuck me up I'm all for it. Can't help you with sauce, I found that pic on a Veeky Forums thread sometime last year.

make him proud user, medic for mining sounds like it could get really traumatic really quickly so keep your chin up

>$4 an hour
A-user do you not have minimum wage?

That's the minimum wage after you convert USD into PLN

>Poland
Well, at least your cost of living is cheap right?

I'd offer to PayPal you money but seeing as you're Polish I'll PayPal you the 1939 German Army

>So long as you're all happy with Ksg mansion being in straya I'll fund it for you guys australia
REEE SURIKO GET OUT

>If she wants to come to life and fuck me

>minimum wage
Why wasn't the red devil Corbyn elected so that I could have my salary doubled?

>but seeing as you're Polish I'll PayPal you the 1939 German Army
jej

You can give me a happy lillyand it will be enough for me
I'm not having any luck with the rent but it's true that the living in here is cheaper then in america

How much do you need to make rent?

Well i'm moving out but right now it costs me around 2000 pln so around 400$, but i'm moving to another apartment which will cost me 1000 pln and it will be around 200$, if it wasn't for my mom and some loans i would propably eat nothing but dry bread

>i would propably eat nothing but dry bread
The classic polski diet
Do you earn minimum wage too?

Community manager user (also known as also known as rinpo)
One, I hope the idiot in the last thread didn't get you down.
Two, working on anything?
Three, was it rape?

>Three, was it rape?
It definitely doesn't matter if it was or wasn't rape. The fact that we've been arguing about this for 6 years says enough about the morality of the situation.

The fuck do you work at anyway kurwa? And what's the pay

>One, I hope the idiot in the last thread didn't get you down.
the last response in that argument was mine and I feel like it managed to calm down the sperganon
he was right actually, but at the time I was literally unable to delete that post
>Two, working on anything?
I am a bit stressed about exams and most of the time I spend panicking, but I have some ideas about new thing. I really wish cloudanon made his suggestion ASAP or declared that he doesn't have any.
Don't know when I'll start working, though. Not on this weekend, sadly.
>Three, was it rape?
yes, Hanako being the offender

Nah man i worked on the fields during summer for a bit more then minimum wage but that was seasonal job, but i will do fine once i move out beacuse i saved up quite a lot of money, and high rent isn't the only thing that i hate about this apartment
Mostly (partial jobs ?) i don't know the word for it and enough to live like a human

Thanks, yours was good as well, quintessentially British.

I think it’s “part-time jobs.”

Yea that's the word.
But don't worry, the ressilience of a kurwa is big enough to withstand such conditions

>partial jobs
Pół etatu czy umowa zlecenie?

pół etatu bo inaczej bym jebnąłWell it was good to take this out of my chest but i think i'm getting too much off-topic

Seriously, overbites really disgust me. Even my own.

>The fact that we've been arguing about this for 6 years says enough about the morality of the situation.
That being?

>he was right actually
I wouldn't say so.
>cloudanon
Yeah... I hope he does too. Otherwise, the general spring theme will have to do.
>Hanako being the offender
She is pretty offensive.

>quintessentially British
*sips afternoon tea*
Might be asking too much but some anons are waiting on cloudanon (your art winner) for art suggestions for Spring. He hasn't disappeared, has he?

*Sips morning Tim Hortons*
Seems to be alive, I can give you his steam if you want to contact him outside here.

>That being?
That whatever happened was fucked up. On both ends.