Is litecoin peaking?

is litecoin peaking?

thinking of taking out a little of my ETH profits into LTC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/litecoin?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

litecoin activated segwit and will now not only showcase lightning network but a whole slew of new crypto that people haven't realized yet. ltc will raise another 3-8x within the coming months

I'm thinking litecoin will boom! Just bought more on that last dip

Once segwit is close to activating we should see a big pump, once coinbase brings ltc onto its platform we should see a big pump, the entire crypto market cap is growing parabolically so pump

Why haven't you sold your house for litecoin yet user?

Tbh it is quite under valued imo.

Second crypto ever, large active community, pretty much as widely used as BTC.

It's got all the right ingredients

Definitely going places in the short-mid term. Whether it will out bitcoin bitcoin is yet to be seen though, but while btc is coasting with its dick in its hand ltc is segwitting and next lightning networking. May leave btc in the dust

I think as we know from other industries the superior tech doesn't always win out. That being said I am very bullish for it through summer.

Will lightning really have as big an impact on the price of litecoin as segwit does? I was planning on selling off all my LTC as soon as segwit is fully active.

I'm going in hard on lite. Four positive user comments in a row is a record here.

We might be pajeets though user

I may or may not shit in the street

they might be pajeets user

You're paranoid user.. south florida here, had Einstein bros for breakfast and cocaine and crypto for dinner

Use to live in south Florida, Sarasota.

Awesome idea user, you should always be trying to find coins at their peak and buy, buy, buy!

Ltc is going to $20 minimum.

Maybe it's just me, but Pic would be funnier if it was that chubby pajeet "Chubjeet?" with the flag glasses and the Snapchat caption "let's go boys".

Also can someone redpill me on Litecoin? Seemed to be the also ran until ETH came along and stole what little thunder it had.

its almost there.

twitter.com/litecoin?lang=en

just wait tell litecoin evens out then buy.

Next station: moon then Jupiter

Last chance to get in.

Just like how LTC was going to pump when segwit got locked in

Sorry but it might dump on the news once again.

Im hoping for a big dump so I can buy cheaper for the long term. It will take a long fucking term for LN to shine on LTC..

Litecoin is so much better than Bitcoin for transferring money. 15 minutes and you're done, the fees are peanuts.

Am i still in time to buy???

Deerfield beach here. Currently 1000 degrees F

You should hav listened when this thread was started bud, coulda had a nice 30

I wouldn't buy now that it's at ath though. Like the other user said, once it levels off or drops a good bit you will have another entry point

Have you not been watching the price pajeet? It went from 10 to 12, then 16 on segwit news. Now it's at fucking 20.. do you live in alternative facts land?

But its not at an ATH?

Not Pajeets, LTC is a chink-coin.

I'm balls-deep in LTC anyway.

It pumped from $11 to $16 when Segwit got locked in. Now, it's going to pump even harder.

Where to buy LTC?

I get mine from shapeshift.io (bought with BTC), but you can now buy with USD on coinbase

and where to store? new to crypto but it looks promising

I store mine at litevault.net (an online wallet). Normally, I do not trust online wallets. However, Litevault has been around for a few years, is easy to use, and (I assume) is secure.

I'd prefer an offline wallet, but my Internet sucks and my offline wallet will never sync, so Litevault is the next best thing.

Oh, I forgot, I guess you can (buy and) store them on coinbase now, but a lot of people here don't seem to trust coinbase. Though, I've never had any problem with them.

Use electrum-ltc