/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #708

''80's Anime'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14745371

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
archiveofourown.org/works/5335583
youtube.com/watch?v=TO78USTtPyo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Qln9q0YQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

best girl

Alice has the comfiest seat in Blackwell.

Always kiss the price.

Chloe is #1

She's just keeping it warm for her step mum.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Hello everyone!

It has been a while but we haven't sung any Before the Storm songs so we thought it might be fun to do a /lisg/ sings again.

The song we are going to be singing is "No Below" by Speedy Ortiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJ1YWvlIB8

>How do I record this?
Use Audacity or something, there are plenty of programs that do this. If you don’t have a mic just use your phone.
Try singing the whole song in 1 go. If you don't want to do the whole song, that's fine. Sing the part you like, it'll be edited in at the right 'time'.
Make sure it is JUST YOUR VOICE. No song in the background.

>Okay how do I send in my files?
Email your files to [email protected]
You can add them in the attachment or upload them somewhere where the files can be downloaded from. Try to avoid Vocaroo as it makes the quality shit.

>When is the deadline
You can send in your files till the 17th of January.
If you’re a little later it’s not too bad, the editing won’t start right away but try to do it before then.

>I can’t sing!!!
No one gives a shit, it’s just for fun. You don't have to be embarrassed. Try to join when you can! The more the merrier.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Today is the last day!!

A L W A Y S

Blessing this thread with two heavenly qties.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Vicky would never take that spot away from Alice. And besides, she'd offer Kate her lap instead.

Without fail

"Come on!" Rachel called as she grabbed Chloe's hand and pulled her into the centre of the mosh pit.
"Rachel! This is my first mosh, I don't think I should be right in the middle of it!" Chloe called out, yelling to Rachel over the loud music and thrashing bodies. Rachel simply grinned at Chloe.
"The centre is the best place to start! Wait and see! You'll thank me later!" She winked to Chloe, laughing softly as she saw Chloe blush.
The tempo and beat to the music changed, and the wall around the centre of the mosh formed.
"Just remember to breathe through it!" Rachel called to Chloe once more, before the real deal came about.
Chloe nodded. And prepared herself for what was to come, ready for flying fists and feet, ready for pain and a black eye and a nosebleed. But no fist came for her. No thrashing bodies closed in. The wall was peaceful around the two girls, the people facing outwards, leaning forward slightly before slowly stepping backwards.
"PRRRRBBBBBBTTTTT..."
Chloes face dropped. Oh no. Rachel had brought her to a fart mosh pit. There was no way out.
Chloes eyes watered as Rachel danced around her, laughing and taking in the air. Around them, assholes roared and squeaked, and the air went from musky B.O and sweat to shit and death.
Chloe was coughing as the wall got closer to her, and there was no way out. She was to die here. Before she could react, Rachel suddenly grabbed her and pulled her towards the wall of flatulence that was backing towards them. Within moments, Rachel had pushed Chloes face in between the cheeks of a member of the wall. Chloe coughed and fought back, balled fists slapping the man's asscheeks as the repetitive hits coaxed out more deadly gas.

Name a more iconic duo... I'll wait

That wasn't that hard....

2nd February 2005… Chloe was 11 years old…

18 year old Max is the same height as 11 year old Chloe…

Bravo DontNod!!

Gib Farewell now.

Farewell is going to be shit.

And? Max was always shorter than Chloe

>Cringy psycho in an one pic

chloe smells like _____

that isn't onegirllis

heaven

>*Rachel got stabbed*
>''Holy shit Chloe, are you okay''?
Turbo cringe

eh, they sharing the same cringe level with that flap-eared cringeliot

An 18 yr old girl is the same height as a 11 yr old. How does that make sense ?Unless Max is a midget, which she's not.

>new thread at 600
i haven't seen a worse general

Chloe's really tall. And the height difference between her and her two partners (Rachel, then Max) makes her even more hotter.

Max

the perfect height for max to plunder captain bluebeards booty

The cutest cute that ever cuted.

obviously

top tier qt desu

Wake up /lisg/

Damn, Vic looks hot in flannel.
Kate and Steph look like qties in them.

Waiting for leak user to post more bad news about Farewell to wake you cunts up

Shhh....it's better off asleep.

Quite honestly same.

we got used to more shitty tragedies but it is okay. Max and Chloe's love for each other will foresee those obstacles too

and leak user said there also will be happiest moments between them too -mostly- other moments are something we already known about

>tfw max says its beaver hunting time

I wonder if they're also bringing back Cissy Jones (Joyce) for Farewell.
Unlikely, I know.

>cant take the gun from david and kill jefferson yourself

That reminded of that fic where Max starts taking pics of Jeff's corpse after David shoots him. Let me see if I can find it.

archiveofourown.org/works/5335583
There it is. The whole series is great if you guys are into darker stuff.

Arise, chicken! Arise!

these 2 qties dont need to use magic to make my chicken arise

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Sorry, forgot to attach my picture

whores cant be cute

Okay, Shrek.

They can, actually. At least more than abandoning "best friends".

Yeah, leak user should give us the details we honestly all know and accept, since we know them, because they are canon. *sigh* We are no delusional people who have problems with accepting the truth and the canon. A stinger at the end of Farewell with Max leaving? Okay, I'll be ready. I just need more tissues. And I just know what happens five years later, Max is back and does everything in her might for Chloe. So who cares is Farewell will have a sad ending? As long as the rest before is enjoyful and cozy and warm. I can take it, I will love it and I will just play LiS next after this and sacrifice Arcadia Bay again. Thats it.

In case anybody's still wondering who keeps shitposting in this general.

>vic and Katie in flannels
Hot!

The legiontard you are replying to doesn't even aware of that our leaker is totally not on their (legion) side.
He only confirmed that some tragic moments will be happening in Farewell and that was the something that we were already ready for.. (SE marketing strategy: Make "fake-cry" LPers cry) but he also said some happy moments are waiting for us.
In either way i am okay with it because we've seen worst

>greentexting on a site that doesn't allow greentexting
How cancerous!

Drat. They're probably gonna use the BtS VAs for Farewell. Meh. I liked the LiS one's better.

Who is he/she?

So, when is Square releasing Life is Strange: Royal Edition?

>Farewell+Before The Storm+Life Is Strange bundled into 1 game
>20$ if you already own the games
wouldn't surprise me t b h

It's crazy how a single person can change your world and make you do things and take decisions you would have never done before. You attach your happiness to them and they become your will to live. Their smile gives you courage and their presence gives you hope. You both will do anything to protect each other. To keep each other safe and strong. Being with them makes you feel like anything is possible. They take you from the coldest, harshest and darkest times of your life to a almost unrealistic world full of happiness. They become your guiding light, the one you see and the one you need. Then you get a dose of reality. Happiness doesn't last forever. Tragedy. You get separated from them. Maybe forever. You might think they abandoned you. But they'll never leave you. However it may be, they haven't left you and they won't.
Such is the relationship of Rachel Dawn Amber and Chloe Elizabeth Price.
Strangers?Friends?Lovers?Partners?Soul Mates?
Whatever you might call them.
Hate Rachel or love her, she affected Chloe's life in a major way. She wasn't any phase that lasted or past love that existed, she was a piece of Chloe's heart. Just like Max.

Rachel is smol and qute

Why she isn't under the blanket?

amberpricenation is playing the victimcard on tumblr and even gets pricefielders to reblog her pity post.

Anybody has some good proof of her callouts and actions against others? Or Legion in general like how they called to shaka-brah to do the kate? so we can rub it into their face?

youtube.com/watch?v=TO78USTtPyo

>tfw the falseflagging plays out better than you could've expected

Please don't bring that cancer in here. I don't even know what are those baycucks arguing about anymore.

1000$ the Veeky Forums post was made by herself.

blankets are a bitch to animate

Amberpricenation is fucking cancer.

Bitch if you're here then yes send your fucking dm's and then let's see what your punk ass bully will do. My dad always says beat your bullies with fists than with words because at least with fists bullies get the message clearly no matter the gender.

Legion are bullies.

this

#NotAll4channers

>pricefield-eternal
Pretty sure this is also some legiontard's account (considering, nickname purely comes from here) to make that side as if they are on their side

Despite her mistakes in the future, BtS Rachel was qt and good match for Chloe and I'm glad Chloe had someone to hang out with for those years

No, pricefield eternal was formerly pricefield-skits who did pure pricefield fluff text message pictures every few days. She/He is really a Pricefielder. Also thepricecaulfield, they write and comment on many critical stuff about BtS and Rachel.

Yeah it is. Onegirlis admitting to make up fake Pricefield accounts on every social media to make legion seem like victims. I'm telling you Onegirllis, whatsayestthou and ambepricenation are evil almost Hitler tier level

see i also heard from their discord account that they were making those "plans"

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Qln9q0YQY

That's what happens with someone with power, I'm talking about having power over Amberprice only. They can't handle the power so they are destroying themselves

>hitler
>evil

If i liked this game what are some others similar to this that i might like ???

It's actually amazing that amberpricenation keeps coming back here when everybody fucking loathes her.

Pricefield-eternal is longer around with pricefield-skits and his Pricefield fluff picture text messages than this bullshit bitches from the Legion. But well, believe what you want. Or you just try to falseflag and bait here.

there is nothing truly like LiS. but if you liked the story only / choices 'matter' aspect of it; try TWD S1