The Nazis were completely overra-

The Nazis were completely overra-

Good night, nazi plight.

literally won due to estonian police batallions you fascist pleb

oh were you in the Waffen SS thread? or just a coincidence =)

who the hell said the Nazi's were overrated. they had one of the best militaries the world had ever seen.

I assume this is what the Estonian WW2 movie that came out last year is about?

>Italy

>estonia
>police
>being a good fighting force

>vs. Soviet Union

>136,000 troops
>170,000 casualties
Where the fuck did the extra 24,000 come from?

uranus lol

Zhukov shipped them over already dead

Reinforcements, for some reason the article only mentions however many there were at once

> Taking German casualty statistics seriously

This is now a Germanics getting BTFO thread.

So they did even better than I thought?

>oh no the people I don't like completely BTFO the commies in a battle it must be a lie

>counting Italians as soilders

I pity the Estonians who just wanted to live in peace and independence but had to be invaded thrice and be force fed with Russian commieblocs and architecture.

It's more that Slavs are shitty at war not that Nazis are imba you retard.

They did better than everyone else tho

Because they mostly fought Slavs or Anglos.
And slavs at least got a fighting spirit.

They also fought the muricans once with full remaining force in the ardennes. They kicked Ass until They ran out of fuel.

What took them so long?

finding the fighting poles obviously

Just like here, right?

No here it's 3 extra days, so I guess it was also the time to please Polish women.

Veeky Forums does. Glorious winged hussars defeated the nazis in every battle

>The Nazis were completely overra-
ted.

10 bucks says they'll have to live through it again in the next ~20 years.

I doubt that

>Just throw 100000 men at them
>What? We lost? Throw another 100000

Why are russians so bad at war? The only reason they're still around is because opposing armies never bring warm clothes along for the invasion

>Estonia
U GONNA GIT UKRAINED

>held out for weeks while being outnumbered five to one

They breed fast and without stopping.

These are erect sizes right?

There's a few differences between Estonia and Ukraine. Like that Estonia Russians going over to Russian rule will take a step down rather than up in a lot of things unlike Ukraine.

Russian "strategy" just consists of Zerg rushing the enemy. The superior numbers were the only superior thing about the Red Army.

Nah they also trained dogs to run under enemy tanks while carrying a bomb to blow them up. Which backfired horrible when the dogs either tried to escape from battle and exploded in soviet trenches or ran under soviet tanks instead as those were the ones they used to train the beasts.

They also made up a strategy of quickly counterattacking any invading force taking the battle to their ground which lead to them pushing their forces up against the border and enabled the Germans to quickly encircle hundred thousands of USSR soldiers.

lucky those ruskies live in such a large country haha

Why didn't the Germans just turtle in Tannenberg?

>Nazi Estonians fighting Soviet Estonians

WW2 was the funniest war tbbq

>soviets: superior numbers, more manpower, huge reserves of weapons etc.
>after barbarossa: production capabilities critcally endangered, in the defensive, Nazis are mostly hampered by logistical problems and overstretched lines, soviet counteroffensives are a biiiig fuckup, soviet logistics utterly fail in sustaining and keeping up with large scale counteroffensives
>lend and lease: enables soviet industry to rebuild, focus on wartime production and reach the levels needed to rebuild New armament reserves, backbone of soviet logistics enables them to succesfully conduct large scale mechanized offensives, prevented a massive famine that would have massively hampered soviet war efforts, delievered the ressources needed to keep the soviet industry running, fuel, a shitton of actual weapons, planes etc.
>other fronts and the air war which kept a good portion of the german warmachine occupied elswhere

Wew, nobody outside of his or nationalist russian crackpot forums really doubts that the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS were of much better quality then the red army. Lend and lease enabled them to push the wehrmacht back and gave them the time to adapt the german tactics and strategies.

jesus christ m8 nobody has 12cm erect dick

Bravo Estonia

And Latvia too, obviously.

i have 10cm erect dick

Yes, they are.
How would you go about measuring a flaccid penis? when is it "normal" flaccid, when is it shrunk as far as it goes?
Also, flaccid penis size has little to do with erect size, so no worries about that, anyway.

>France red at 14.5
>Germany orange at 14.48

Wow, this is totally the ultimate study that 100% proved your point.

(Also, what is standard deviation?)