Pros and cons of delivering pizza

>easy as fuck "work"
>make a shit ton of tip money on top of normal pay
>often times make close to 100 a day from pay and tips combined
>literally just driving and listening to music
>often times get free drinks and 1 dollar pizza
>hours are all over the place
>being told I have to be at work at 1030 am mon-fri this week (oh but its a one time thing they swear)
>have to work until 7
>have the option of working until closing or as late as I want beyond that (longer I stay = more money but more tired and less of a life)
>black people and hispanics never tip or tip very very low
>especially blacks
>have to drive like a bat out of hell and constantly watch for cops to avoid multiple reckless driving charges in order to obtain rank of number 1 driver for store in terms of speed and total number of deliveries made
>causes great resentment from other drivers because I get such a high cut of the total tip money
>being forced to work earlier than 4pm blows because there is very little activity period
>basically just on stand by in case some random 350 pound guy/girl wants their pizza or wings or diet pepsi during the AM or for lunch
>delivering to apartments and hotels is shit
>is a nightmare navigating through them and finding the exact room, and you can count on the faggots that order from these hellscapes to leave 0 instructions as to how to find them and often times will not answer phone to instruct you
>anyone outside standard suburban houses generally tips less and less often

Overall 8/10 making serious bank for little effort, its a very low intensity but moderately high (in terms of raw time spent just grinding) job

100$/8.5hr= $11.76/hr
shit pay
gotta pay for petrol too and wear and tear
not worth imo

Don't bring math into this...

What's a good tip in your opinion?

>>often times make close to 100 a day from pay and tips combined

I make this much in an hour at my comfy wage slave job.

Yeah it's pretty sweet,
Pro tip: switch from Pizza Hut to dominios, I've worked for both, dominos much nicer. Great job for a /robot/ or mild austism because a lot of the time you are alone in your car.

>much tips
Nigga u already getting paid, why should I pay you extra?

Seriously. I spend forty minutes out of an hour staring at a machine that runs assays for me while I observe the progress once every five minutes for ten seconds.

Work security if you're a robot. I've been spending my shift watching the simpsons. I get 100 a day about. I don't do much just sit around and say hi and bye to randoms then make sure no one bombs the place lol

What's the best part time job for someone with a 9-5?

Security like sitting in the control room looking at cameras or what?

I'm at a desk in a lobby, but that's also an option. More responsibility but privacy in the control center

5 dollars
because i want your money and i broke multiple traffic laws to get you your food super early if you could actually read clocks nigguh

for someone with little work experience, 20, and in college this is about as good as it gets id say

>tipping
Fucking amerifats I swear...

it benefits me greatly therefore i want it
also getting your food 20 minutes early basically earns me it anyways

Yeah, we should be careful not to overload yours or op's brain capacity

>have to drive like a bat out of hell and constantly watch for cops to avoid multiple reckless driving charges in order to obtain rank of number 1 driver for store in terms of speed and total number of deliveries made

This is why dominos and other places stopped doing those 30min guarantees because people were getting into wrecks and shit trying to speed to get there in time.

I do it because I get better tips and I get a bigger cut of the deliveries since they are mostly first come first serve

Pro tip switch to a busy chinese takeout place

All the benifits AND taxe free under the table
On a busy weekend I make $20/hr

I love it

>tfw first job was a pizza delivery guy
>tfw currently working in a brokerage house
>tfw miss delivering pizzas like hell
>remember all the good times just driving around late at night getting paid
>tfw i come home from my 9-5 these days and just go for a drive some days
>remember the amount of times i would hot box and deliver and the guy in delivering to would see me high and smoke me up
Enjoy OP

>privacy in the control center
you mean for jacking off?

you seem like a pretty dumb person

>clock in as pizzamaker faggot
>huff spray on grease for GAINS
>THEY CALL ME THE GAINSLANGER BRO
>wait tables and report $2 in tips.

Make $15 an hour or more at pizza slut.

Also u prolly knoe but most hotels and shit, the first number is the floor.

110 = 10 on floor 1

222 = 22 on 2nd floor

Suck my dick u hatefull lobycuck.

>tipping
>investment in clean food

Formwr dominos bro got the best weed i ever hit.

Mutherfucker had the purp and the cush.

We bought that dealer a pizza a day for over 1 year and he traded us the best kind bud.

I deliver Chinese food in NJ (USA) and last week averaged $14/hr after paying for gas