Its the same poster as the OP, dipshit.

Pisstardo is also the blueberry faggot.

guess who made this thread? :)

based

Will Gallywix and the goblins become Sylvanas' bitches now

What a way to ruin a race

Much improved, get fucked

>Questing to level alts

You fucking run dungeons for three days and you're at 100, are you fucking retarded?

>Horde cinematic is full of personality and based Goblin hate
>Alliance has 3 men meet behind a statue to whisper at each other

lmao

>the absolute SHIT state of retail

So you've not run dungeons in 7.3.5 then? RDF meta is dead.

First for /our(big)guy/ Baine

>pajeet having a meltdown right now

lmao based draeneiposter

it's actually dog shit slow now, faster to quest which (pre-flying) is a fucking nightmare esp. now that mobs take at least 3x as long to kill. it's inarguable cancer

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

>tfw you already have all the welfare mounts from old raids so you don't care about the changes

Anyone else felt like leveling a worgen after playing bloodborne? Too bad their models sucks

Internet arguments are funny.

Watching people tell me that Wrath raids are impossible to solo, and that mobs take 3 times as long to die, when a couple of minutes on live servers (not even the PTR) would immediately show you otherwise.

Whats the endgame here

New models when?

Allies are nazis, more news @ 11

Anyone can give me the essentials about using raid lockouts to farm mounts? Like I tried it once, used an alt's lockout to go right to the boss, but when I logged back on to the alt, the raid acted like the raid was cleared. Are you not supposed to log on to the alt again, or how does it work?

Cringe...

FEMALE

TAUREN

I really, really, really like this image

Do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

post gnomes!

>its another episode of the kikes geting away with everything and ruining innocent legacy raids and making it imposible

It’s not Wrath raids that are unsoloable.

It’s Cata/MoP/WoD ones

These people want something out of this game and it's not fun or challenge.
It's bright lights, noises going off, and big numbers. All they want is dangling keys and a lolipop

Why is Global Chat dead? Was it only ever popular on private servers?

>WAAAH WHY THINGS NOT MINDLESS AND EASY ANYMORE
>ME HATE!!!

it's a chore to get to the only relevant xpac to experience the wonders of mindlessly doing world quests and increasing your super powered ultra weapon only to have it disappear in a few months. good thing allied races are going to take 3x as long to get to such a great experience

>literally 20 mins questing and I'm done with 7.3.5

really? another gated story?

Time is money friend!

did you niggers save urself a vicious sadle for the foxoo???

PLEASE delete this

5 weeks total

Did you miss the .5 bit at the end there? This was never advertised as a major content patch where you'd have tons of new stuff to do at launch.

GOD FUCKIN DAMNIT I BOUGHT THE ELEK

BUT DUDE THAT COLLECT 10 X WAS SO COOL AND ALSO THAT KILL X BOSS DUUDE SO WORTH IT AND DUUDE THE BIG SWOORD LIKE WHOAH

>never done a single mythic in my life
>never lfr'd ever
>never joined a progression guild
>never pugged

I wonder how low on the scale I am compared to other people in /wowg/

>Alliance cutscene
>Anduin giving a speech about how cool his daddy was
>Genn and Shaw approach Anduin after he's done choking up
>Hey look at this shiny thing the Horde found

>Horde cutscene
>Everyone's sitting around rather awkwardly as Sylvanas glares around the table
>Baine breaks the silence and lightens the mood with a rousing speech spoken in that deep beautiful voice of his
>Gallywix hops down and goes over to Sylvanas and greets her
>Baine and Saurfang broing it up and talking about how much of a rat Gallywix is
>NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER COME OUT OF SILITHUS
>Gallywix goes behind a curtain with Sylvanas to show her his shiny rod

Havent played since right before Nighthold or w/e the void elf dungeon was called. How long will it take me to catch up. I have 2 legendaries, how many can you have now?

That's still a respectable choice if you're a Draenei

If not then lol

lol

I enjoyed the Horde cutscene, hopefully Baine becomes a character this expac

>void elf dungeon

Literally zero idea what the fuck you're trying to say here. Nighthold is a Nightborne raid.

Theres someone on the forums right now bitching about how they won't be able to farm 25HC ICC anymore for Invincible.

but mobs do take 3 times as long to kill

prepatch I was 2shotting mobs on my 60 dk, now I gotta do a whole rotation thing

>holy pallies and demo locks busted day 1, rshaman's mechanics broken and not working properly
>rogues doing insane dps (one of my guild's rogues was reaching 1.5b dps on aggramar last night)
>leveling only became more of a chore
>dungeons while leveling are ridiculously overtuned, heroic dungeons are actually easier than normal
>legacy raids from cata up to wod are no longer soloable because
>players losing certain appearances they've collected, especially rare ones like xavius' shoulders
>major fps issues in raids
>all for the low cost of 4 extra bag space

is this the worst patch blizz has released in awhile?

Also my ilvl is 878 if that matters. That was pretty high when I stopped playing, I'm sure its shit now.

>open up official forums
>see whine thread
>enter
>WAAAH WHY IT TAKE 14 QUESTS TO GET TO 50% OF A LEVEL!!! WTF BLIZZ!!
>What's the problem? That's 30 or so quests per level, and 80 quests per zone on average gets you more than a couple levels.
>SHUT UP! I WANNA LEVEL IN NORTHREND ALL THE WAY FROM 60 TO 80!!! I DON'T WANNA DO NORTHREND AND OUTLAND BOTH!! THAT'S DUMB!!!
>But you don't have to? There's over 800 quests in Northrend, and that gets you easily 20 levels.
>SO YOU'RE SAYING I HAVE TO GRIND ALL OF NORTHREND TO GET TO 80? YOU THINK THAT'S REASONABLE?!?!??
>But you just said...
>I DUNNO OKAY I WAS JUST GUESSING GEEZ THIS LEVELING IS SO DUMB AND SLOW!!!

hahaha fuck the official forums

never again

Absolute brainlet

Seat of the Triumverate?

You got the new pet, toy and title right bros?

yes

>not buying the chad trike

Nah i didnt play yet

Yep, the last challenge took me a lot longer than I care to admit. Kinda sucks that the title isn't Account-Wide, either

Then you obviously knew what I was talking about. Yes, Nighthold.

Shit, whats wrong w/ hpallys? I literally just logged in for the first time since right before Nighthold came out.

Also, whats a good ilvl for the new raids?

They cinematics served their purpose

>alliance now properly lead by Anduin who looks to Genn for guidance, enough so that Genn will probably be the one who convinces him to go to war
>horde is divided with Sylvanas being an outside at their own celebration, Baine using the moment to become the face of the "real horde"

The shit part for alliance is that its once again a story of humans, their other races might as well not exist

Yes, and I also managed to sell the lost mail for 100k

>is a lfr shitter
>avatarfags

lul every time

Which one is it?

t. just resubbed

How do you do it? I need a retards guide to making gold

need help picking a class from rogue, hunter, warlock. or mage, gimme some opinions friends thanks

I only knew because you said it by name. You then went on to say it was a void elf dungeon which is wrong in every way.

It's not even a dungeon.

>The shit part for alliance is that its once again a story of humans, their other races might as well not exist
It's how it's always been, and one of the reasons that I can hardly stand the Alliance story-wise. Warcraft humans are so fucking dull and boring, and it's only gotten worse.

i.imgur.com/2SziADI.png

>guy in trade chat talking shit about how easy modern wow is
>check armory
>0 bosses killed at any difficulty above LFR

Every fucking time. Why is this so common? What do they have to gain by saying that?

Don't play hunter. All other three are fun.

haha yes my dude!

Horde is much better, its lead by a purple human, supported by humans with pointy ears.

thicc

I don't think you understood what he meant.

Except other Horde leaders occasionally get characterization as Horde leaders as well.

explain?

Someone's triggered

>Baine and Saurfang calling Sylvanas and Gallywix rats
When will one of them claim Warchief? They both deserve it more than Sylvanas.

Me

haha yes I really enjoyed my interactions with Baine this expansion, and Vol "get stabbed before you go a single fucking thing as Warchief" 'Jin

Baine will become Warchief when Sylvanas is killed off as a raid boss, and Saurfang will become his Fist

They were calling Gallywix a rat, specifically Saurfang. Baine was joking.

Being Warchief is practically a death sentence now.
>Baine is the main speaker of the Horde cutscene, and Anduin of the Alliance
Hmm.

Soon, my man. I hope this cinematic was a foreshadowing of the Old Horde about to usurp power away from these scum elves, dead men, and goblin rats.

Orcs, Taurens, and Trolls will reign supreme once again!

Its obvious Baine is future warchief and Saurfang is his right hand man

Even if blizzard doesnt turn Sylvanas into a raid boss it doesnt make sense for her to remain warchief for a very long time, but I'm not sure even blizz knows what they will do to her

* inhales *

Sylvanas is qt. We don't need another dindu race warchief. Most of the horde are qt fem blood elves now anyway.

Lor'themar's about the only elf I can stand, but he's not getting a new model so obviously he's unimportant.

>ME NO WANNA LEBEL
>ME JUST WANNA RAID
fine then, if your time is worth so much money, we can sell you this boost to use on your al-
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO ME WANT FREE ME WANT EASY

>All these ultra casuals crying that theyre going to quit wow and play FF14 on the forums
This is literally the best patch of the expansion.

What did she mean by this

FUCKIN KIKES

that pic is hot AF

>CS

The bitch did not even yell or cheer at "FOR THE HORDE!", what a bitch. You horde faggots are beyond cucked.

Also, another thing.

How fucked is timewalking ulduar gonna be? Are they gonna pull the whole "1 party, 1 lock" bullshit like with BT timewalking?

And having a 930 drop from it? LMAO. Ya sure, more like cya, never gonna touch it.