Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit#gid=307295015
sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_107011030_3.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do you play portal?

Pig is Haram

You're the one who shits this general, ESL dragoncuck.

Why is he happy?

I need to feed her

>he

Seek help

Both of these guys are new IPs, shitposter.

Already fed

Underage should left.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCa5IN0zZVWRTmZGcSjWpykIi1QR8j-c60fqE9qFb-Q/edit#gid=307295015
>12 ToG nerfed cards and the pack is still causing problems to this date
>13 WD nerfed cards
>out of 32 nerfs in total
literally can't make this shit up

C-can she wrestle with bahamut?

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_107011030_3.mp3

>j

kys weebcuck

>They censored Spinaria out of the SV version
What did Cygames mean by this?

Stop shitposting

Fill your deck with with rush followers that cost negative pp and pray you don't draw Safira early.

Also her breasts look....wrong? like if she was a doll or a puppet,talking about the line on her ribcage

That's because ToG was when they started doing monthly nerfs, beforehand nerfs were rare and reserved for the real bullshit

Anyone got decent dragon deck for unlimited(preferably)/rotation I am getting my ass kicked on every corner

also: 85133 need concede

Her breasts look wrong because there's no underboob.
But yeah, it's like they've traced over her rib cage to make it stand out more and made it look unnatural.

thnx memthre

Rotation :^)

>The 'real bullshit' of RoB Daria and Roach were piercing rune and goblin mage
No, the fucking problems were Daria, Levi, and Roach. But Cygames refused to hit legends and prebuilt cards back then, and unlimited is still paying for those mistakes.

Why would you play Dragon in the fast format where it just gets OTK'd or torn apart by aggro, instead of the slow format that plays directly into its strengths?

Am I the only one that think salamander breath should lose its enhance? Nowadays dragon have so much removal it only serves to make ramp too much safe and goes unpunished against mostly everything not roach.

Stop shitposting. Every fucking day and those copy-pastas.

Go back to bed, rowen.

Ambush was a mistake

Thread is dead because nobody want to talk or share stuff with discordians and redditors.

Not much material to share.

>he doesn't like spats

The thread is dead because there's nothing to talk about. SFL and CG added little in the way of new decks to the game, and rotation is so completely stripped of deck options you can immediately tell what deck you're playing against from their class. To the point where I don't think even nerfs will really do anything for rotation other than shuffle WRs around. Hopefully they hit a few things in unlimited so people can just forget that mistake.

>supporting censorship
>thinking those mspaint tier spats look good
You are kinda dumb, aren't you?

Spats are fine when it was part of the original art, like Moonbun. When it's done like says it looks like shit.

>/hsg/ autists post dubshit and hearthstone cards
>That dragon autist
>Newfags who don't even know what waifu means
>Those 2 or 3 turbo autists who spent almost everyday baiting/shitposting
Oh boy I really wonder why this thread is so damn dead. Has anyone here even mentioned that NGE is starting again?

>Aggro can't brick, it's consistent

you forgot the insufferable weebcucks

>complaining about weebs in a weeb general
Kill yourself. Autists like you are the reason this general is dead.

I've never watched a single NGE tournament and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

Subhuman, still here? Let me teach you about waifus again.

how many buzzwords can this weebcuck keep spouting lmao

Me neither but playing is alright if you don't have anything better to do.

Back to /hsg/ dubshit.

this game is really fucking bad

NGE format is fucking awful. After the open stage clusterfuck of literal whos, they do sets of weekly esports 1 set matches with the same people over and over until the finals. At since there's bans at that stage, you can't even tell if the decks (or players) are good or not since everyone just bans out the rock to whatever scissors they brought.
Also I refuse to give views to any organization that thinks hiring the tranny was a good idea.

Just add support for sideboards, 10 cards, and make BO3s single deck.

Is this WLD?

it's all good as long as you don't choke on rage/jcg's cock thinking the player quality is better like a retard

It is,though.

Rage has the worst presentation I have ever seen for a competitive event. 3 minutes matches with 30 minute intermissions in between.

On the subject of tournaments, the Premier Cup is in 2 days as well. It will be cool to see how the Unlimited meta plays out. JCG results have shown that Roach is extremely popular in BO3, but it doesn't usually win the overall event. Storm Haven, Dirt Rune, Mid Sword, Aggro Forest, Atomy, and a few others have done well in Unlimited JCGs, in addition to the usual Aggro/Vengeance Blood and Roach.
Dragon, DShift, and CBlood also have a history of being heavily represented in tourneys and I'm curious to see how well they do with Roach being as consistent as it currently is. Hopefully creative stuff like Hasu's Mammoth/Dorothy/DShift list appear again.

nice to hear you didn't follow the wgp or closed the stream as soon as you saw 4 baka gajins making it to the quarterfinals
you don't have to be glued to the screen all the time, just open the video when you hear the match begin (and maybe mute the audio)

Remind me, how often did that portugese retard miss lethal?

>life if she was a doll

shes more like an android created with biological computing instead of mechanical computing

enough times to place second

It's alright /hsg/-kun. Just stick to watching your tranny.

>Complain general is dead due to shitposters you don't like running wild
>shitpost every comment in their place
I'm not even being ironic at this when I say this general is no longer necessary, and should just merge back into /mbgg/ until reveals month.

is atomeme the fastest way to farm ranked points?

In unlimited the fastest is obviously aggro blood.

Not the same person(s).

Need a concede please

The spats on Dragon Caller ain't so bad. But it is an exception.

Thank you triple luckshitter

When will they add more non gacha alt leaders

No problem, poorfag.

>insulting people on my behalf
I did not even whale hard. Just got lucky.

>pretending to be me
I dropped like 2k on the game, so what?

did the spooky skeleton man turn out to be playable?

No serious reason to play him at the moment.

He might be playable in a future cshadow deck, but right now he's just take 2 fodder.

I wanted to try it in a reanimate deck. But losing soul conversion sucks. Demon Eater and Necroass might work but it's not enough. And no one runs Troth's Curse.

No. But I can already hear the cries for nerfs when his last word smashes a few faces for 20.

t. never read the card

why do i only see fringe decks when I'm testing out something and they end up beating me

Hi.

Any good mulligan simulator?

Bagoum.

What the fuck is that forestcraft mod, and why is it so ugly?

We know you're responding to yourself because nobody gives a fuck anymore.

Replying to himself would be a thing that he would do, but you got the wrong guy officer.

I lost 500 MP today with atomeme - inconsistent, vulnerable shit. Farmed them back with Nephtys right after.

I should buy packs of the wrong expansion more often

Should I get rid of any?

How do you play Nephthys in a 7PP cap mode?

The only unusable one is vial dominator

vial dominator

only if you eat it afterwards

D-shift :)

kys luckshitter

upboated

:D

piercing rune nerf immediately made daria into a sub 50% deck for three expansions

gobu nerf made roach significantly more fragile early and so it again wasn't dominant for three expansions till they printed a strong support for it, aria

could you stop shitting the general

I haven't played in a while, particularly since I heard rotation was being added. How fucked is the game now?

>lurching corpses
>skull rings
>draw power
>catabomb
>reanimate and thane
>eacthar thane eachtar aisha aisha
What are we supposed to do?

>he doesn't adapt
just adapt bro

I wish