Waves

>Waves
>Golem
>POSW
>XBY
>next new coin with innovative idea that will be supposedly be big

Seriously, how am I supposed to choose between this shit?

posw & golem

/thread.

POSW, RLC, Golem and BitBay.

In that order.

Waves is good but its a long term hold, not overnight profit. It will impliment smart contracts later this year, if successful, has potential to hit $10+ with just 1b+ marketcap (definitely possible if Russian govt backs it since it is russian based too)

These OP

Russian government ( people growth party) already backs it up(boris titov has project on waves) and you think its coincidence that Waves CEO Sasha Ivanov was in Russias parliament not so long ago and now Russia is making move to make crypto a thing in Russia?

These are the typical Veeky Forums responses because most of Veeky Forums has been suckered into buying these are the top.

The next coin with innovative ideas is certainly XBY. However be prepared to hold it for awhile, they just started last week. But XBY gonna be huge, the lead dev is creating a new consensus system.

POSW is run by socially retarded pajeets. Just letting that out there.

XBY is just this week's bitbean kek

Ahahhaa, pukinbots have branched out. Russians are easier to spot than Pajeets

lol dude I dont even like russians, but money is money

Out of those there's only 1 that offers a tangible service right now.

All of the others are speculation.

Do some research senpai.

Now that is just wrong.

Bitbean is literal meme with nothing new and it's basically one autist spewing shit on ALL thread and using VPN to create new thread every 2 minutes. How do I know? Because he's my fucking friend lol

Which one?

POSW right?

It's golem, it's created by the jews and the jews will always win, always.

Nope. It has actually some tech behind it. I would say to hold both POSW and XBY.

Someday you will comprehend the power of the bean.

Buy XBY.

Golem is overvalued IMHO, I don't understand the use case... video render is most obvious but people who deal with render farms at an enterprise level need an actual business relationship

Here's the ICOs to watch:
PeerPlays
Tezos

What I have in my portfolio:
BTC ~10%
ETH ~10%
LTC ~10%
MAID ~20%
REP ~30%
XRP ~10%
ZEC ~10%

STRAT is a scamcoin

Only one that offers actual value and purpose is Golem, ez buy and hold

GET OUT NO-BEANER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>holding ltc

Lelelel

Chaincoin. Buy now before it gets added to bittrex or regret it forever. The second this gets real exposure it's mooning

Don't choose. Spread it out and move it around.

>WINGS
We're on our way to the moon right now. You still can participate. It could be at least x3 or probably even more in June

WAVES. Read up on all the new developments if you don't believe me. Coin leasing to earn staking rewards is freaking awesome.

>POSW is run by socially retarded pajeets. Just letting that out there.
Why do retards keep telling this lie?

The SLACK support guys aren't the ones coding the website you mouthbreather.

>video render
>machine learning
>complex physics simulations
>calculating proteins
I think the price is too high right now though, so I wouldn't buy it.

XBY's supply is 650,000,000. isn't that super high? will this affect the value of it going up?

also 100 XBY transaction fee

All that matters is marketcap

>some tech behind it
like what lmao

Also, WAVES just got added to Shapeshift. That's a huge vote of confidence in the coin.

lets say everyone got lucky and gets about 1 billion from crypto, where does the money come from to do that?

Like, a new consensus system. That's big. Really big.

Just bought LTC, senpai.

Am I going to the moon?

>lets say everyone got lucky and gets about 1 billion from crypto, where does the money come from to do that?
u retarded right

Replace posw with RLC and they're all winners.

its a zero-sum market, for people to make money, others have to lose money

You'll still ×4 if you hodl for 6 months.

Yes

Now for polo and kraken to add waves