/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳Third PS4 beta with a bonus Nergigante quest announced for 19th-22nd of January, no PS+ required.
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Elder Dragons + Deviljho: youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
↳Full 2018 Winter Event Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=FuxxrCmLi58
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: rage (7243 for 3DS)
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_List
youtu.be/TlBKAvREZ-8
youtube.com/watch?v=_mtAAqL2p5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huntresses

first for Huehuehue xbox

How do I dump PS4 games?

Wrong noob. You better STFU next time.

BIG, STRONG, DOMINANT NERGIGANTE BRUTALIZING SISSY, PUSSIFIED, PATHETIC KUSHALA

I'm looking for guys who are fun at parties.

Have a happy thread, /mhg/!

>"Bloodborne" monster
>"Bloodborne" dragon
>"Bloodborne" armors
>"Bloodborne" weapons
???

>"Bloodborne" gameplay

You must be fun at parties.

Are we there yet?

>"Bloodborne" healthbars

Two questions:
1) Is Frontier Z supposed to be the final version of Frontier?
2) Is Frontier the hardwst MH ever?

We're 27.5 hours from being almost there!

>type "Monster hunter" in youtube
>search by upload date for most recent
>still no leaked gameplay videos despite french/brazillian/jap shitters getting the game early

WHAT THE FUCK IS TAKING THEM SO LONG!?!?!?!?

no, Z is not the final update.
it has the hardest endgame content, but the average difficulty of MOST of the game is around 4u G rank levels

If only this could be an average female armour... But we all know it's gonna be 90% battle bikinis, there's no point even hoping

>1)
no, frontier receives consistent content updates and is even receiving a brand new weapon type at some point soon
>2)
difficulty is subjective

No

>beta in 27 hours
>tons of people will have the full game by then

Jesus, it doesn't even look like Nerg struggled to toss Kush halfway across the map, and with one fucking arm. Kush was either grabbed or literally bitch-slapped.

THE XBOX VERSION OFFICIALLY EXISTS!

Either I was lied to or this Evade shit doesnt work and is somehow better in JP versions. I get hit during these so called invincibility windows even when chain hopping with lance mashing it fast as I can.

He grabbed him by the neck and tossed him like a bowling ball.

By the time we get the game, the BRs and game reviewers that already have it will still be flailing against jobbers like Barroth and Anjanath.

are you playing the wrong game? they patched that shit out after the first instance was OP

Now that we're closing in on release and a roster leak is due any day now, do you think The List™ is entirely accurate and contains all the monsters in the game minus Deviljho, or will we see more monsters than it mentions

I'm fine with the idea of World being a MH game you don't really take that seriously and just do crazy flashy shit in, but I still wish the monsters put up a bit more of a fight. Doing cool shit isn't as much fun when you're just doing it on punching bags.

LEAK THE GODDAMN FINAL MONSTERS ALREADY

no

It's probably 100% complete. People really overestimate how many monsters there really are going to be as DLC.

Huh, I never thought about that, never tried to dump a ps4 disc. You could probably just dump an iso with a blu-ray drive. Pointless though, noone could run the image anyway.

I fail to see they're not adding Zinogre, Nargacuga, Brachydios and Tigrex. The List could consist only 1st wave DLC. Just like with Stories there're few major updates.

Only Evade+3 works, and that's only in 4U and maybe 4 (which I never played). It does not work with GL, not sure if it works with LBG's two dodges or bow's backsteps which are faster than GL's. You have to time it right or mash really fast. I'm undefeated in arm wrestling btw, which means I mash faster than everyone else. You can mash continuously through something like a ukanlos roar that has a large, long-lasting hitbox until the third dodge to confirm whether you can do it. Not sure if it works if you also have Evade Extender because I don't use that.

why though

The list is true, and not all of the monsters on it will be in the game at release.

You know why you furry fuck

Im doing it in 4U when all the guides ive seen show it working. Im always using it on moves and multiple hops in a row but it rarely ever works. Yes it is Evade+3.

no I don't. please explain why.

Then you're just not doing it right. Hopefully you aren't doing the long hop (back+B) and thinking you're chain hopping, because that ends the chain when you do it. Only 3 hops count as a chain as well. Mash faster I guess, it works for me.

You're getting that stuff in World Ultimate, maybe.

They won't return until World Ultimate. Maybe even MH6.

stories is still on 3ds trash with models/animations that are possibly shared and just low texture/graphic to deal with anyway. There won't be as swift or as plentiful updates for world.

They said they're not supporting the game 5+ years or that long in general. I expect some content for the 1st year, but not every fags favorite old monster is going to return guy. More so I'm still surprised people even want more old shit instead of new shit, world might as well not feature any new mons and just been all returning stuff from the past decade that's been in nearly every game...

Dual! Blades! in World!

>actually thinking Dual Blades will be in the base game and not as paid DLC

>not every fags favorite old monster is going to return guy
Except these are not """""""some"""""" fags favourite monsters. These occupy top charts and every popularity polls there are. No one care about Uragaan and lava fish so let's put them in and NOT release Zinogre, Tigrex and Nargacuga and see what people would think. This argument is retarded as fuck, it's like making a Pokemon game without Pikachu in it.

>all returning stuff from the past decade that's been in nearly every game
God no
Raths for instance should simply stop existing
But there are plenty of monsters that still have untapped potential. For instance Nerscylla, she's only been in two games and I could totally see a spider monster being fun in World if they reworked her to work with her environment

Top fucking Kek.

>Beta tomorrow
>Some BR lads will already have the game by then

Exactly, no accounting for taste.

Dual! Blades! in World!

I want to hunt EL GIGANTE already.

The fated 4 will be DLC pack 2

they literally have it right now as of this moment

what is or isn't in the game isn't decided by what's fun but by what's economical. world's roster was largely designed to require minimum effort on the part of the developers.

Will there be any use for SnS? They don't even seem good enough to be a noob weapon now. You could probably do better mashing buttons with the chargeblade.

>NERGIGANTE
>GIANT NERD

there's no use for any other weapon when CB exists...

That's why I love drawfags

more like NERDIGRANDE

if you're bad and need to use items ASAP

Does anyone know how many large monsters actually exist through the series, including all the online shit like frontier? Whats the total monster count, and no semantics - an azure rath is different to a rath, redhelm different to azuros etc.

Rathalos is in the game, he's the pikachu of monster hunter. As much as people want charizard or some shit, they won't get it in the game. Monster hunter shouldn't always have furfag wolf, easy mode puma, or hungry tony the tiger. Just like pokemon selects certain pokemon to be capturable in the base game each game, so does monster hunter have the right to use selective certain monsters to match the ecosystem its trying to portray. You're a dumbfuck if you can't see that. generations was fanservice enough.

This I'm ok with, the more obscure monsters are okay to return for the 1st game, not the 7th zinogre you've faced forever or the 18th tigrex, all of which have like 3-4 variants already. But again, make something new that people will fall in love with instead of the same old shit constantly appearing for fanservice sake.

I'm gonna be kicking any CB shitter that joins my lobby.
Back to leebit with you.

monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_List

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that actually use their microphones in lobby

Cute outfit!

Dig in, everyone! Well Done Steaks wrapped in Mosswine Bacon, served with a glass of Energy Drink (Mango Juice) and Gargwa Egg rolls!

If you say the magic words before you dig into the Steak, your next hunt is sure to yield rare drops!

Holy fucking shit. So tasty indeed.

Can anyone explain the shit Handler/PukeiPukei meme to me? Or is it just a shit meme with no explanation that some autist found funny?

>he wasn't here when the copypasta started

its a meme literally one retard came up with and is still trying (and failing) to force

Yeah, but where the fuck is my copy of MH:World?

Forced meme born from greentext to try to make the uggo handler relevant. Same as all the shitposting handler is cute! comments.

All trash to give the ugly girl some spotlight. You'll be hard pressed to find a post about the handler that isn't one of these two types of shitposts.

In hue land.

Im more concerned about brachydios, barioth, and rajang than any others.

youtu.be/TlBKAvREZ-8

I don't know who he is but I like him.

stream where

HURRR DURRR IF IT'S NOT A MEME I LIKE IT'S FORCED
plenty of people love it you're just an insecure asshole get lost ugh

It's a shit meme. I'm sorry, user.

LITERALLY ME

It's sad that nobody try to argue with you since you're totally right

I honestly feel sorry for that actor, needs to fire is agent.

both have bulgy, baggy eyes

Hurts my nose but down it goes

so tasty

*burrows*
*pops up below you with index fingers extended above his head*
DIABROS??

Stay mad

How many Gen 1 monsters in MHW?

DIABOROSUUUUSUUUSUUUU

Posting pics and acting smug doesn't make the meme any less shit, user

So there will only be 35 monsters included with all the DLC. And no plans for a G rank expansion or monster expansions.

KULUYAKUUUU!

You know that's how it's gonna develop a fetish
If a lot of people mock its virility and say it's a sissy it will be insecure and its fantasy will fuel on that
It'll beg to be wrecked by Nerg at this rate
So Kusha if you read me, you're still a big strong elder dragon and I'm proud of you

it's shit and you're the only one (1) person forcing it

>energy drink
>mango juice
>not blessed wine
Eh! Not so tasty!
youtube.com/watch?v=_mtAAqL2p5k