When you missed the massive-wide crypto pump in March

>when you missed the massive-wide crypto pump in March.
Really makes you want to kill yourself.

Tell me how to save myself, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alc0gG0u48M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where the fuck were you in april?

You do realize there are cryptos that are going to go 1,000%+ within the year, right?

Uhm no?

1000% into the bin, kek

tfw only made 20k on crypto last two months

have fun getting huge amounts back into FIAT. Taxes are calling for your gains

>Taxes are calling for your gains
not if you deal your crypto on the street.

i don't live in america, bud, i haven't had any problems withdrawing tens of thousands into my actual bank account :)

Spotted the jealous nocoiner

Yes.

The tax man cometh to reap his gains.

BTC-E vs. Bitfinex: difference +$200 now and no one wants the arb!

They are more than blind at this point.

The rats have abandon ship and only a few are left.

>Tell me how to save myself, Veeky Forums.
Study philosophy & don't care about material goods. This was the biggest NEET handout in generations. Your children's children might have another shot.
You can watch this video of Hitler.
It's so old that it started to become funny again as BTC rises more. ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=alc0gG0u48M

>amerikucks have to pay taxes on private crypto dealings

LMAOOO. crypto is essentially a black market and yall niggers paying taxes fuck me, amerians are KUCKED

im german you fuck. if you trade with bitcoins you have to document EVERY FUCKING TRADE and get taxed accordingly.

>LMAOOO. crypto is essentially a black market and yall niggers paying taxes fuck me, amerians are KUCKED
Coming from a large Euro-country I hope Poloniex and Kraken get hacked for good before my countries IRS actually starts to investigate this shit. Have no coins there but the transaction records are still visible. Maybe I can claim that I lost the keys or some shit.

So there is an anonymous BTC address, sending coins to an anonymous account on an anonymous exchange doing anonymous trades making anonymous profits and you're telling the government about it?

Why not just keep it all in crypto and set up a company in BVI or Hong Kong then cash out there tax free?

Where do you trade?
I have never documented anything and my historic transactions are a clusterfuck of private OTC trades, small awkward exchanges, Cryptsy, BTC-E, Kraken & Poloniex. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I'm a Brit and never paid taxes or nobody has ever known i deal with crpyto. I even got state tax credits for 2 months when changing job

Top kok, nobody needs to know about anonymous crypto dealings. fucking retards.

>Why not just keep it all in crypto and set up a company in BVI or Hong Kong then cash out there tax free?

Is this a thing? How would one do this?

>Top kok, nobody needs to know about anonymous crypto dealings. fucking retards.

Oh ho boy, they KNOW. HMRC KNOW everything. They're just waiting to fuck you up the moment you get too comfortable.

They don't know shit m8. I had 30 grand savings when i was on JSA , i live humbly so i reckon the only way gov finds out is if you go around buying lambos and living luxiryiously

They may not be on to you yet, but trust me m8, they've got a case file on you on their system.

You're just lucky they're understaffed.