>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Tx8SxAv_HW57SRdx0CCwquRP2DPM36zz7QwB_wTQclE/pub
youtube.com/watch?v=NZUkI30b4UI&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=OCUfpLg0BZY
youtube.com/watch?v=yijj17f38C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for DaS 2 best Souls

2th for Harvest Valley brap hogs

whatever happend to drawfag? Is he posting still?

I hope he is although I saw all of his posts get deleted from some thread for no apparent reason. Maybe he posted an nsfw thing or something? Either way I hope he's okay.

anyone wanna play demons souls?

DaS Remaster is gonna be awful.

For going deus vult, should I go pure FAI caster, or STR/FAI?

You don't have to buy it. I think you will anyway.

Should I go to Darkroot Garden / Basin before Blight Town?

>t. brainlet who played 3 before 1 and I'm not used to having options

Stop hating her /dsg/

no, shits got depressing at home and mods are fags. Had no time for souls or bloodborne. I didnt even know about the remaster till a hour ago.

Didnt post anything NSFW either.
Thanks though.

Invaded the same guy 4 times now in crucifixion woods, he runs a script to instantly boot everybody but he stays in the same spot and everything stays dead. Every time He's about to get smashed he toggles it, now he toggles it if he doesn't get a phantom or blue before I get to him. Fuck this game

Playing Dark Souls III after a rather long hiatus.
Did they unfuck Covenants?
I'm actually getting summoned as a blueberry. Frequently.

>Wahh there are too many casuals in Casual Souls 3!

It's not casual if he's running a script for it. It's the opposite of casual, or rather, super casual.

But I fap to her on the reg

Sorry to hear that man, hope you're alright now. And yeah, I'm pretty hype for the remaster, if only DeS got one but this is good too.

Reminder that if you see anything posted about the remaster that isn't in this doc and doesn't have an associated source, it's bullshit:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Tx8SxAv_HW57SRdx0CCwquRP2DPM36zz7QwB_wTQclE/pub

Please help spread the word, and also help to find out any more confirmed information about the game to combat rumors by replying to this post or the OP with any helpful links. Thank you!

"Da"S 2

Deus Vult is worthless without 60 Faith.

>guide reading faggot
Explore on your own and find out by yourself.

Your SL and WM are important for determining blueberry activity, since there's less competition at low SL. And they slapped a bandaid on it by letting two blues summon into a world at once, though it does nothing for increasing the number of Way of Blue hosts.

>What is fire surge
Scar can cast this.
>what is vestiges
Scar can cast this. Point blank vestiges combos into scar 2hr1.
>what is Black flame
Scar can cast this. 2hr1 -> Black flame is a true combo.
>what is Parting flame + BF true combo
Harder to catch than scar 2hr1 -> Black Flame.
>what is a dark Longsword
Great weapon, not as good as scar since the scar's 2hr1 -> black flame is far easier to land and deals more damage with much better pressure options at the end of the combo.
>what is Onyx Blade
Very good weapon, not as good as scar. The onyx blade 2hr1 -> WA combo deals a lot of damage but it's hard to hit since your enemy has to be close, and the onyx blade can play keep away very well. The scar gives better aggressive options (it's a fucking light curved sword).
>what is witches' locks
Good question. A black female caster's hair?

>fighting friede at sl36 with a +7 weapon as a shitty player
why do I do this to myself?

Why only SL36 with a +7 weapon?

they'll fuck up the pvp to please reddit for sure

I want the scythe for the rest of ng

anything with poise/anything with a WA can beat it. Just WA when they WA, gg

Can any lorefag give me a quick rundown about why the fuck this set has to be so boner inducing?

literally to lure men to their death
read the descriptions

>DeS
yeah, that'd be sick but i cant see it happening, like ever

nice ass

So how do I stop a host with phantoms from just going through the boss fog in Roll Souls 3?

I give up, I can't make a nice looking character, I can't into this, fuck shit
Having accepted defeat, I think I can swallow my pride and use someone else sliders.

What are some good dex weapons in DS3? I'm currently using a Sharp Uchigatana +2. I am not very satisfied with the damage output.

You can't.

Can someone drop the Darkwraith set for me? Pass is dsg, Platform is PC, slap a red sign down by the High Wall bonfire.

You fucking faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NZUkI30b4UI&t=38s
>youtube.com/watch?v=OCUfpLg0BZY
>youtube.com/watch?v=yijj17f38C0

There you have a few examples of good female characters, you can change aspects to your shit taste and woalah! you have a cute female.

It depends on how well DaS1 remaster sells on the PS4 because the DeS remaster would be a ps4 exclusive. I'm going to buy DS1 on my ps4 for that reason alone definitely, fuck the xbone.

You can literally farm the set once you beat Bort, run through Und*** Settlement and reach the swamp in Farron Keep. What you're asking for is the equivalent of someone dropping you the Lothric K***ht set.

Anyone wanna do co op in SotFS on PS4? Just made a fresh character at 2800 soul memory.

Alternatively, I have a character just over 45 million soul memory if you prefer that.

Get cheat engine, toggle "prevent send home upon boss toggle" toggle "noclip"

>doing STR-INT build
>hear about Immolation Tinder
>finally get it
>it does fucking perro caca for physical damage

it's like Heysel Pick 2.0

>There you have a few examples of good female characters, you can change aspects to your shit taste and woalah! you have a cute female.
again, pride user.
I wanted to make something new, but it was all for naught.
Also fuck I'm tired of seeing gundyr

What?

It's actually phase 2 that's stomping me. one mistake and I'm dead. And it take a long to do it I'm bound to make mistakes

Wow rude

oh I thought you means pvp with her weapon. phase two is pretty much wait for the big guy to charge, make him charge past you, and punish the bitch. She goes super passive in phase two

That actually is not that bad. Sometimes I will just try making new character faces, of course there are imperfections, but fuck it.

Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong with spacing, but half the time friede is on top of him after they charge is done, or her frost is blocking my punish. Combined with my +7 barely scratching him it takes for fucking ever to kill him, and I fuck up eventually

So I sent Greirat to Lothric Castle, got his ashes, and took them to the Handmaid. I went to buy some resins from Patches and told him about Greirat, and now he's gone. Wat do?

>good female characters
But user, he's clearly making a male character.

Beat a boss, he'll come back.

they get close together when you focus her because he chases after you hitting her. Play more passive as you'll need the estus for later

no honor baka

I am playing passive, she still tends to be on top of him frequently

GUYS
what if we made blighttown again with
LESS VISIBILITY
EXPLODING MUMMIES
and FALLING PLATFORMS?

>host summons me for boss fight
>no wave, bow, hello, or thank you
S-SENPAI!

don't know if you're joking because of yesterday attempts, but today it was actually male.
>That actually is not that bad
the nose looks deformed with almost all lighting, and I can't round a face, but I don't know about this one.
How do people manage to make a nose look different is beyond me.

Ironically I died there less than I did in blight town by crawling forward and blocking every mummy explode

I died more times to the dogs on the way to Pontiff than to Pontiff himself. They are the bane of my existence

The Gutter is great

Friendly reminder, she did nothing wrong and the real ending of DS1 is touching her fluffy tail and taking care of her.

You never ever kill her, if you do, then you're a fucking faggot.

Just remembered that I bought both the DLCs a few months ago, so I'm going to play through them with a new build. What's the most cancerous, overpowered meta build possible that I can make for PvP in the current patch?

I was the one who gave you recommendations on the jaw, but I'm saying that because I recognize the rope-around-the-shoulder and lack of tank-top in your screenshot that marks a male character.

66 Str Heavy Splitmeme
27/60 Str/Fai Crux with Dark Blade
40/40 Gael's

estoc R1

Oh, I forgot about the most important one:

18/18/30/30 Str/Dex/Int/Fai with Dark-infused Harald's/Exile and Lothric K***ht Straight Sword, Chaos-infused Hornet Dagger and Black K***ht Shield.

>Your SL and WM are important for determining blueberry activity

Where should I stop?
I'm currently at level 48, +4 weapon.
Incidentally, is Darkmoon Blade worth the grind? It looks really fucking cool but wiki says it's functionally about the same as Lightning Blade.

>touching her fluffy tail and taking care of her

Should I use Smoughs Hammer or Yhorms Axe?

You can go up to a +6 weapon and get no real drop in activity. But most of the action is at SL25+2, where people will actually put on Way of Blue and there are fewer other blueberries to compete with you for summons.

DMB is good if you're going to PvP, otherwise literally anything will work in PvE. Flat defense against Lightning is determined by Endurance (which literally everybody will level), but flat defense against Magic is determined by Intelligence (which only one of two or three builds will level).

>all these embers at SL40+2
I decided to check before upgrading. Dafuq?

Can I give her a foot rub?
What about tying her up and administering some tickle torture for her feet?

What should be the punishment of Chosen Undeads who try to kill her? Maybe put the males on the breaking wheel and turn them into bonewheel skeletons and the girls are to be sentenced to hang on the gallows. The best looking ones get to maybe stay as maids for all their masters' needs including sexual ones. The ones that look just good to decent will be hanged on a gallows constructed in front of them while they wait with their head and hands in stocks and they can be used as public cum receptables.

Use Alluring skulls and then sprint to the elevator.

I tried to give it another chance. I can't. It's so fucking clunky and unsatisfying. There' s no tactile feedback to hitting or getting hit. Your sword hits everything like a warm knife in butter, and vice versa. Merely walking feels shoddy and unresponsive. I will never accept someone saying this is a good game. I got to Huntsmans Copse before just giving up. This game feels like fucking trash. I don't know how I managed to slog through it years ago.

This game is terrible. I can no longer be convinced otherwise.

>grayscale

Oh kind of a nice catch, user.
Thanks for the tips too.

B-but muh pvp! Muh builds!

>gamer can't adapt to different engines and playstyles

To be fair, magic user builds are actually fun in II, and useful too.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, shame you couldn't enjoy it. Saying you literally cannot accept people saying they do is a bit silly though.

Dark Souls is Mario Kart.
Bloodborne is F-Zero.
Dark Souls 2 is Big Rigs.

I think it'd be cool if you could buy the usable souls as a way to sort've liquidate your souls for use in trading with other people/saving them.

>strafe backward in DS2
>don't go beyond the speed of light and start accelerating vertically into the air until ultimately causing the second big bang and become the true you're winner
I wish DS2 was Big Rigs.

Just doing a run with meme filters for "fun"

which armor is good for a Darkest Dungeon`s vestal cosplay

Alva chest and conjurator hood?

>finally get to p3 after extreme patience, still ate up all my estus because two small, boss ending fuckups--cornered by fire breath, and mistimed rolls after backstabbing heal
>get to p3 and die getting clipped by combos
Time to kill myself

Dingy / Wanderer Hood
Sir Alonne Armor
Benhart's Gloves
can't see the leggings

Barbed Club

I wanna use a 2 spears, a follower's javelin and another spear for non javelin throws. What spear would you guys recommend that I can build for while also building for the follower's javelin? I'm thinking of doing Lothric Knight spear. Also what infusion should I do with the follower javelin?
>inb4 the follower javelin is shit
I know but I like the weapon art and I'm only planning to use it for the throw.

cant wait to play darksouls remasterd on my switch while wearing a cardboard armor and cardboard swords

Share your Fashion Souls.

I crave inspiration.

What do you spend your souls on after you've finished leveling and upgrading?

I've been buying armor and spells just because.

another pic for reference

Is there a DS3 mod that replaces the hollow's screeching with a more DS1 like moan?

It's what I've been using lately

Does the infinite respec glitch still work?

Flashsword is a lot of fun, and surprisingly effective at SL 35. Will it scale well into mid-late game? Is shitting up my fashion with Crown of Dusk + Scholar's Candlestick worth it?

>TFW you nuke Lorian to death before he can even hit you as a sorc

Now i'm confused

First time ever doing a complete run in DS3 and after giving Siegward his armor, encountering him and all in the kitchen place, i sent greirat for scavenge (whoops), i even killed Yhorn before telling him.

So then i just assumed he's dead, went to look for his ashes and it's not in the sewers, but he is not showing up at the shrine either

any ideas?

post em

What chestpiece/leggings combo in dark souls 3 do you guys think would match his?