Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Samjhauta_Express_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/29_September_2008_western_India_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Staines
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34645370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In my opinion pakis, how does every religios group but muslims can live relatively peacefully in india.

The United Kingdom, actually.

Granting Muslims their own state only served the reinforce their identities as "Muslims" rather than "Indians", which inevitably led to national disunity.

That being said, what is done is done, and we're pretty much left with a perpetual South Asian powderkeg.

The Anglo

back to the loo pajeet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Samjhauta_Express_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/29_September_2008_western_India_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Staines
>Graham Stuart Staines (1941 – 23 January 1999) was an Australian Christian missionary who, along with his two sons Philip (aged 10) and Timothy (aged 6), was burnt to death by a gang while sleeping in his station wagon at Manoharpur village in Keonjhar district in Odisha, India on 23 January 1999. In 2003, a Bajrang Dal activist, Dara Singh, was convicted of leading the gang that murdered Graham Staines and his sons, and was sentenced to life in prison.[1]

>He had been working in Odisha among the tribal poor and lepers since 1965. Some Hindu groups alleged that Staines had forcibly converted or lured many Hindus into Christianity

>one of the accused killers, Mahendra Hembram, stated that the killers "were provoked by the "corruption of tribal culture" by the missionaries, who they claimed fed villagers beef and gave women brassieres and sanitary towels."[12]

just nuke that shithole already

>muh poor missionary
good riddance.

I dont hold any special love for indians as they are gyppos, but if there is anything worse than gyppo its muslim gyppo,
Pakis literally protested when bin laden was assassinated

The Brits. Seriously, if they'd just Empired up and took control of the place, the most you'd see is a few hundred dead dissidents nobody would miss rather than the millions that died in the Looland Troubles.

>british
>capable of maintaining an empire post ww2.

Both.

I was born in Pakistan, but I've been in the US for so long (nearly since my birth) I have nothing in common with the place of my birth besides language. They should have both been split into about 18 different countries.

I really don't understand "my" people. Everyone is seemingly trying to not only fuck over everyone else but themselves too. All these things that have been solved by other countries are done with such stupidity there it's unbelievable.

Yeah, I see why people blame the Brits, and I'm not excusing them either but at some point you have to fucking acknowledge that some people just can't help but fuck everything up. I really hope these morons don't start another war.

The next one will be nuclear so I think everybody hopes there won't be another war

Can someone explain their obsession with cricket? I understand Australia and NZ and even South Africa because there were English settlers but was it really just a British cultural export in the subcontinent that got out of hand?

Pretty much.

I honestly don't get why it never spread to Canada though.

Most former colonies got it, except US and Canada.

>Objectives Resolution

india winning the 1983 world cup.
Cricket wasn't so big in india until then.

England

pakistan is the one that started those wars you diaspora shitter.
They are also the country that tried to create an united islamic identity and imploded violently.

When did I say they didn't?

I have no love for Pakistan.

because cricket is shit

because the wars india has fought against pakistan were defensive in nature, and India respects the rights of it's constituent member states unlike pakistan.

delet this

t. someone who knows jack shit

Iirc almost all the wars were started by the Pakis except for the one in which Bangladesh was formed, I think India intervened in that one to prevent the bengali genocide.

So yeah seeing as Pakis were the aggressors in all the cases I'd say they are in the wrong

please.
Football was pretty big in india in the 60s.

the 80s coincided with the time when the indian middle class was actually more than an statistical anomaly, and limited access to consumer goods began entering the indian market.

Pakis tried to do an israel on india though. They started hostilities and bombed empty airbases.

All of this.

The UK. They did the same thing with Palestine and Myanmar too.

Douglas Adams was right.

stop this, it's been nearly 70 years, you can't blame britain anymore for them continually being at each others throats

Jinnah for waging a personal conflict in wake of the creation of a nation

Every single person involved in the decision making, although Cyril Radcliffe was the guy who scribbled a line in magic marker on the map and killed 1 million people in the process

Many Muslims there wanted a more Islam-oriented government. They knew that would be impossible with mainly Hindus being in charge. They reee'd hard enough to get the Eternal Anglo to give them a large chunk of the subcontinent. That sure went well, didn't it?

Both.

>Pakistan
Religion-based politics.

>India
Should be balkanized.

>Should be balkanized.
why?

made up of:
>leftist bengalis
>progressive southerners
>seperatist north easterners
>separatist kashmiris
>drugged up sikhs
>lawless biharis/UP
>conservative gujaratis

the only reason the state has survived so long is because of the various cults of personalities in india

Name one reason why Pakistan has a right to exist.

pakistan's existence was legitimized by the anti sikh riots in 1984 and the anti muslim riots in 2002
both incidents have shown how helpless minorities are in india if they manage to incur the wrath of local goons and politicians

Indian has absolutely no respect for Muslims, there would be ethnic cleansing and widespread chaos caused by retarded hinduniggers

>there would be ethnic cleansing
Good. Give the Muslims a taste of their own medicine.

>muslims in india are constantly murdered, extorted, raped etc
>indian government actively helps and supports hindu ultranationalists
>meanwhile pakistan treats hindus as equal citizens amd allows them to practice their religion
>pakistan wants to help the muslims being genocided in kashmir but india chimps out every time and refuses to give back their rightful territory

No matter how you look at it India is the failed state that doesn't deserve to exist

>Pakistan commits war crimes and mass rapes in 1970 Bangladesh

>we dindu nuffin adurrrrr adurr adurrrrrrr durrrr

Kill yourself cuck monkey

fuck off indianigger

pakistan zindabad

Technically, India is legally "in the right".
But the fact that they have to impose a military occupation to keep the place speaks volumes.

If India was right, Pakistan and Bangladesh would not exist.

Who says anything went wrong? The world is better off like this.

They are the root cause of them being at each others throats. Of course we can still blame the eternal anglo.

>tfw you realise you're losing your empire so you just decide to play pranks by making shitty borders across the whole globe.

Truly the Eternal Anglo thought ahead

>this triggers the paki.
>muslims burn a train full of pilgrims
>"we dindu nuffin, it was spontaneous combustion."

seeing as muslims are an important political bulwark in india because they vote en masse, have their backward ass sharia law protected by the indian constitution and regularly get treated with kid gloves by the indian authorities, they have it pretty good in india.

meanwhile across the border
>pakistan literally doesn't accept ahmadiyyas as muslims
>you have to be a muslim to be the president of the country.
>gilgit baltistan is full of pakjabis.

>Hindu population of India in 1951 = 84%
>Hindu population of India at present = 79%

>Muslim population of India in 1951 = 10%
>Muslim population of India at present = 15%

muh persecuted minorities

Meanwhile in Pakistan, bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34645370

If Jinnah was right, Bangladesh would not exist.
And soon India will have more Muslim population than Pakistan. So much for the 2 nation theory.

D E V I L I S H

The Brits, for thinking partition along religious lines was a good idea.

Religious partition is the worst partition of all. But if we're talking about the actions and individual foreign policies of those two countries, the dunce cap goes to Pakistan. Taliban anyone?

>taliban
THEY WUZ STUDENTS AND SHEIT