OVER 200 COMPANIES TO JOIN ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE

youtu.be/mlYXMm4qKsc

minute 3:02

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZotfqPRrng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HUGE NEWS! SO MANY COMPANIES WANNA BE A PART OF ETHEREUM THAT THEY HAD TO WAITLIST THEM!

Im already balls deep in ethereum, i cant afford anymore user-kun

Some guy in a crypto forum said he sold all of his 80 bitcoins for $50 each back in the day because he didn't think it would go any higher. Then he said he would not make that mistake again with Ethereum. I see a lot more shilling for bitcoin than Ethereum saying bitcoin is ready to become a world currency except head of banks said they will never use bitcoin so how in the world would bitcoin accomplish that? Bitcoin or Ethereum, what are your thoughts biz?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZotfqPRrng
video related

I was the user that invested fifty bucks into it after the responses from the thread I had created, thanks anons, my first investment into anything excluding obviously purchasing consumer goods or expending physical/mental labor.

Does this mean I should start investing in all the memecoins that use ether and hope I strike it big with one of them?

Just buy GNT

YESSSS

This.

"Wow Goldman and Sachs are going to be using ETH tokens to run their dapps on the Ethereum network!!! To the moon!!!" - This is what Veeky Forums actually thinks.

Unfortunately, Quorum for example, created by JP Morgan is basically a hard fork of Ethereum which has nothing to do with the ETH token.

Everyone is going to be coming up with their own blockchain because the costs are too great to miss out on the tech. The issue is less about everyone developing their own fork/chain and more about which one takes the lead as matter of being an impartial arbiter.

Everyone will eventually have their own development forks so they can build and test apps before making them live so they don't have to deal with actual money/tokens changing hands in a live environment.

Can someone explain to me why golem?

You know how Trumpcoin went up when Trump won? Do you think every time Trump gives a speech he buys 100k worth of Trumpcoin to use in his speech?

It's all fucking memes. That's what we're playing with.

BREAKING NEWS

NEW ATH SOON

www.cryptocoinsnews.com/sec-comments-approve-ethereum-etf/

>What is blockchain interoperability?
>What is networking effect?
We already know this. These chains have to cooperate with the legit Ethereum Chain to work.

Whats the fucking sending time for ETH from one wallet to another?

Seconds

when to buy etc, have 4k EUR, will there be a dip?

maybe but no

There was a breakout pattern just about an hour ago and it is still relatively low compared to the last high, it's going new places unseen before

Got them into my ETH wallet from an exchange that i have it. But it doesnt show it in my portfolio? (Exodus Wallet)

I'm starting to think that ETH with a good portion of BTC is the best strategy for safe and high gains.

we are currently somewhat in a dip, aslong as you dont buy at an ATH or during a pump, then its a good time to buy

ethereum is one of those cryptos that you need to get into as fast as possible before it leaves, because its more or less guaranteed to rise, next stop is 100$+

buy now user, it could very well explode in value this week

Jews. Seriously go to their website. The devs themselves can't even tell you 5 good reasons golem is worth supporting.

Brass golem will soon be released which will enable you to use the golem (ethereum) network to render in blender.

Yea and the EEA announcement is coming later this month. They are closing the access to it by the end of the week.

my only regret is not buying more.

Same, only have 100 ETH and I don't feel like it's enough to bring me to riches. You really need to have 1000 or more to really get rich off of this.

mfw I barely have enough to get 2 coins...
well at least I can do something nice for my family I guess.

user, if ethereum actually reaches its potential, then even 1 ETH will make you very very well off

10 will be enough to retire and still fuck sluts and buy expensive cars

they are closing access to what, user-kun???????????????

>tfw 300 eth

whens this shit hitting $1500 lads?

you lucky lad, you.

go off and make fortunes, my friend.

JUST ACCORDING TO THESE LINES I DREW A WHILE AGO

STRAP IN FOR ANOTHER SHORT DIP MOTHERFUCKERS

it's not too late user. Buy some cheap cryptos that ride the coattails of ETH like Golem or ETC.

I dont think golem is really going anywhere though.

i have 100 ETH, and if ETH hits AMZN's market cap then we will have $500000, if it doubles that (one trillion) we will be millionaires

yes i just did this math with the microsoft pop up calculator

>head of banks

Bankers are panicking because decentralized banking is coming.

user you should have said "bankers are going bonkers"

I'm a tech savvy newb that's never bought a crypto before. Can someone please succinctly greentext me steps on how to buy ETH as simply as possible?
Thanks m8s

open account at kraken.com, buy ETC, that was hard

>bitcoin is ready to become a world currency except head of banks said they will never use bitcoin so how in the world would bitcoin accomplish that?
>Trump is ready to become president except globalists and the entire mainstream media say it will never be allowed to happen so how in the world would Trump accomplish that?
how in the world did you manage to slither your way into my timeline? fuck off back to the Hillary universe you came from, nigger

ETC = ETH?
What's the difference between them if they are different?

there was an exploit
eth developers decided to reverse it and that's still eth
others didn't and that's etc

eth is getting mainstream adoption
etc is getting pumped

you could probably make short term money in both, but should only go long on eth

So when is the best time to buy ETH? Now, or wait a couple days to see if there's a dip?

now.
dont trade future dollar for pennies now.

okay. Best place to buy ETH from in Canada? Kraken or Coinbase or something else

we're just coming out of the dip, you want another one?

I personally use Kraken, it has cryptowatch that makes it very nice to do daytrading(nice interface in general)

Hah. You mean POSW and Xtrabytes.

Are you fucking kidding me... you have to give them photo ID and proof of address like a utility bill, to be able to place an order with USD or CAD from north america?

Well fuck this

I am an Eurocuck though.
I just gave a picture of my passport. So what, got nothing to lose.

>central banks will never use them
>decentralized currency

no fucking shit