/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, with a fall 2018 PC release.
↳Third PS4 beta with a bonus Nergigante quest announced for 19th-22nd of January, no PS+ required.
↳A Limited Edition Rathalos PS4Pro has been announced for sale outside of Japan. Check your local retailer for more details.
↳Elder Dragons + Deviljho: youtube.com/watch?v=lmwxyM3sPwc
↳Full 2018 Winter Event Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=FuxxrCmLi58
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC
↳Moveset Changes: pastebin.com/Pc4NsdxP

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Password: rage (7243 for 3DS)
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI
cgsio-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/168874591811/cgsio-nsfw-monster-hunter-mhmvci
youtube.com/watch?v=QdmmG447xuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huntresses

Enjoy the day of the beta, Nyanons!

--put on their coats for the new World

Hairy Handler cunt!

>helping new people in the Frontier TW english guild
>this one guy initially gives me the impression that he is either taiwanese/japanese, broken english, etc
>try to help him as best i can, show him how to get the starting armor (this was around the time the pope set was the starting armor for G rank)
>hunt with him a while, he's pretty awful. using DB and running around with them sheathed for most of the fight because he has no evasion on his set
>tell him he NEEDS the pope set to hunt any g rank mons above 2*

>some time later, encounter him again, once again trying to ask me specifically to hunt with him
>he's in full crimson fatalis gear (all fullsets are garbage in frontier) with genprey DBs
>after triple carting 2 times to G odiba, switches to his "gunner set" which is the HR5 starting set with no damage skills
>shooting the monster from across the map, pic related
>STILL triple carts while maintaining this distance

blacklisted him after that, i saw him a few weeks later with the exact same gear trying to get help on the same quest.
felt bad to blacklist someone but he was making absolutely no attempt to get better and was easily the worst player i have ever seen

If only i had a PS4 to do that.

Big fluffy coats

16 hours until we hunt Nergigante for the only thing that matters; a prize.

I want to jam with the doot horn.

>fucking interview is at EXACTLY the right time to completely cuck me out of the first five hours of the beta
I want to die

THE WORST SHOW ON TELEVISION!

>he thinks kirin armor looks better than this
>laughinggirls.jpeg

Constitution or Stam Recovery for lancing?

if you have to choose, constitution

Why isn't best girl in world???? fuck this game

Please promise me that /mhg/ clan will blacklist any faggots that wears Aloy skin from Horizon Zero Awards.

Handler handling your meat in just one week!

please sir may I have some sauce

>because the higher ups at my job screwed up a lot of shit in the past two days, I'm being forced to work 6am-8pm on the 26th and 27th

It can always be worse

youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI
>literally just an Okami boss that somehow found its way into Monster Hunter
Still holding out hope it's put in with the G Rank shit.

You can't post that cropped shit and leave us hanging.

I retract my complaints in sympathy for your plight. Fight hard, brother.

The fated four won't come back until Monster Hunter 6 because the director is a literal grandpa who is more interested in bringing back gen 1 and 2 stuff and making it into the original dream of Monster Hunter.
We're talking about a man that wanted to sit down and redesign Luna instead of bringing anything from 4th gen into the World.

No banning the palico skin though

Why would they purposely keep out the popular ones if not for DLC jew shit. They can't just want to piss off the fans

>I'm helping

cgsio-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/168874591811/cgsio-nsfw-monster-hunter-mhmvci

There's an XX hub up if anyone is interested.

-OO

>keep out the popular ones
Because they're not actually popular? Do you even know how Japanese polls work? They're revolving doors with only a handful of stalwarts sticking around. Videogames, anime, manga, it doesn't matter; Japan always votes new shit to the top and then forgets about them when even newer shit shows up.

Monster cardboard when?

I CANT DECIDE WHETHER TO PREORDER DELUXE OR NOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Because they're not actually popular?
>literally a popularity chart

Get the deluxe, be a man.

Deluxe is practically worthless honestly.

Nargacuga and Zinogre have been popular ever since they're release. Narga has been around for ages. Mizu is just the newcomer.

>he doesn't want a fucking veggie elder sticker
step it up my man

>Do you even know how Japanese polls work?
You're one of those retards that thinks fujoshi don't run Jump popularity polls aren't you?

Convince me Narga hasn't been popular for ages. Actually don't bother trying

Convince me you know how to read first and didn't go full retard after half a sentence. There's a reason Japanese polls will often ban characters after a while.

>it came from a MLP artist
the fuck

good work, user. fucking 10/10

He stares into my soul, as if he knows what unholy slaughter I am to subject him to for his armour

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

soon

Did someone manage to figure something out about this? Sorry for the playstation symbols in the middle.

Not soon enough

Not soon enough.

god those thighs are just fuckin unf

There's a smudge just below its beak,
gonna fix that.

>cucked by a dog

>01:21:02
>01:21:02
notsooneoughmind

>No Zinogre
>No Brachy

What the fuck is even the point

Brachy is shit tho

Yeah, it’s pretty fucking sad that there are so few good dog on female doujins out there that I had to accept NTR (the worst fetish in existence unironically,) but you have to take what you can get.

but thats just a chart of the popular monsters in gen, not really representative of what people want back in new games.

the cuh-razy anime spinoff monsters / the flagship 4 / zinogre from gen are right at home there, maybe in frontier, and absolutely nowhere else. pretty sure nobody wants to see anything on that list in world other than narga and kutku. zinogre and malfestio are cool and all but they are literally pokemon.
tama is one of the only good things to come from those 2 games but he's still pushing the limit on cuh-razy anime magic shit.
keep 3rd gen in 3rd gen, keep gen in gen.
thankfully most of the new monsters are moving away from what 3rd gen and x/xx were trying to do with it, but they can still stain the game by adding zinogre or any of these other meme monsters in what was supposed to be a comfy return to the thematic roots

please
fucking kill yourselves

What weapon do you plan to kill Nerg with first, /mhg/?

>19.5 hours left

>into bestiality
>calls NTR the worst fetish in existence

ahh yes, quite pungent my dear

Lance. I'll try until I win.

Hammer, but I have to wonder if anything other than crutchblade and HBG will be able to manage it

Charge Blade

>muh lore
cringe

B-But if i preorder the normal version, i can buy PS+ for 4 months...

he's still not wrong, cuck

there isn't a doubt in my mind that every weapon will be able to solo. it might take some weapons 14 minutes and 59 seconds, but I'm confident.

Then get the normal version. You can always get the deluxe shit later if you really want it.

dont get deluxe user.

Dual blades
gonna demon mode spin2in on its legs till he falls

Kut-Ku for WorldG! no peco unless it were a mute one

Insect glaive for life

>star is important
>dragons converging
>there are some snakes on the sea

MH murals tend to be simple, most of the time being used to show the theme of the game. I don't think this one is hiding something cryptic on it.

Make me
Am I really wrong though? Bestiality is a human and an animal having consensual sex, NTR is a fetish that revolves around making someone feel like shit as they watch the person they love have sex with someone else. Both are morally degenerate depending on your morals, but NTR is objectively a fetish that focuses on making someone feel bad, and bestialty is not.

I NEED IT
youtube.com/watch?v=QdmmG447xuY

I NEED THAT THEME

>consensual
It honestly puzzles me how communities like these almost always support abominable art of huntresses being fucked by animals.

Is there an actual tangible performance difference between PS4 Regular and Pro for MH:W? I've looked at comparison vids and saw no difference, but You Tubing might be a retarded way of discerning that shit.

too dark for me

>Bestiality is a human and an animal having consensual sex
Non-sentient organisms can't consent, they have no concept of consent.

what does the deluxe shit give that normal does not? is it important?

Yes it seems Pro can at least do 45 fps in that mode, and obviously a 2017 tv could opt to take advantage of HDR and 4K.

my experience playing the beta was, 30-44 in ancient forest, 40-60 in wild spire waste.

you can buy the deluxe shit as DLC
just get the normal ver and buy the deluxe stuff later

>Br's got the full game today

sticker packs, a hairstyle and the Samurai vanity set.

PS4 regular is locked at 30fps and has occasional dips.
PS4 Pro is technically locked at 60fps but rarely actually hits that standard and is usually in the mid-40's.

>xbox
its nothing

did you just say "huntresses" instead of "women"

>sticker packs

what? also sounds shit

it's all they post, then they complain about degenerates

30-44 on regular or Pro? I would only expect solid 60 from a PC, but if the regular PS4 dips into the 20's and below I'm gonna shoot up my nearest game stop.

Is this paid or free?
If paid that's bullshit you have to pay for shit like this.

you also get 14 psn/xbox avatars (one of each weapon) and 3 unique gestures.
stickers are a new thing in world that lets you post a cute little picture in the chat like as a reaction image.

You can't fool me, user. Everyone knows Brazilians can't afford video games.