Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

DBFZ teaches you bad habits.

The way he lol , types lol annoys me , lol

this is the real thread

DAILY REMINDER:
DBFZ is gonna come out and have close to 10k on steam. Vappa is gonna have a fucking heart attack of "i told you so's". Except here is the fun part, after 1-2 months of the game release, the numbers will still be high sure, but online is going to be filled with Xenoverse players who have no idea how to play an actual fighting game and Ex-Goobers who will destroy people and do nothing but shit talk and talk down to every "scrub" that they fight. Even go as far as to make videos mocking them, making people even less inclined to play online.
The big numbers are going to come from mostly people playing the story and the mode where you can relive some of the cool events from the anime. That and playing all random with their buds. Online is gonna be a barren wasteland very quickly and the japs are going to dominate the competitive scene to the point where americans aren't even really gonna compete at the highest level.

But that is the reality of it.
tl;dr: game is gonna sell well, player playing is gonna be high, online play is gonna be either begging for lobbies or discords.

Cummy will dominate AE!!

>mfw i parry mashed vs abi's meme trigger 2

Why do you think that's funny though

Wait, the dooberz beta is on today?? Did they change characters or something, or is it still the same?

Listen here you fucker, I had to go to the arcades back in the 2000s and continue wasting away my cash and money playing Street Fighter III 3rd Strike, losing literally fucking HUNDREDS of times over and over. No one picks up a fighting game and is good at it, everyone who is good at them has put probably 3000 hours into the genre at the least.

Just pick a character, practice it and learn the moves, go on websites and look up how to play it, beginner techniques for the character and stick with it. Get on the game for about an hour a day and just practice, trust me I was a pissed off teenager and had to just swallow my pride and realize the only way you'll get better is by losing over and over and practicing.

Will she ever win a CC?

i need Lita in Jive, how would a 2-handed broad sword character play like?

Hi /fgg/ so what's the verdict on paying for the new jive?

I kinda fell off the wagon around Menat days of S2.5. So far I only have half of S2 characters: Akuma, Menat, Abigail (as former Chun main, her costumes succ'd my FM and real wallet).

Should I buy SFV:AE and regrind all the FM, or should I updated my current SFV and get S3? Which one is a more financially sound decision?

okay

just play chun and rape shitters online since she's top tier now

>she's top tier now
Nice, that's good to know. Any long stream/video detailing AE changes specific on her?

Still I'm kind of a content completionist. Should I just pay up for AE and regrind the FM to unlock S3 chars for free, or should I just splash on S3 season pass?

What's the point of Arcade Mode?

to bring the true v arcade experience to your home!

Now that his combos are consistent and he has his VT2, what does /fgg/ think of Ed?

solid ass mid to high mid.

Don't listen to haters, it's the best fighting game ever made

>SFV is shaping up nicely and some of the new V triggers are neat while some are complete trash like Zekus V2
>spent a few hours labbing FANGs new shit and actually having fun
>actually hyped to try Blanka because that was my favorite character as a kid on SF2
>GG Xrd about to probably get a new character reveal at Evo Japan along with this new patch
>the more i see of DBFZ the more interesting it seems and the first 2v2 or 3v3 tag kind of game ive ever wanted to try
Fighting games really are great bros. only genre i care about anymore tbqh

What does vappa even mean?