Stratis is going 200% today. I told you guys this 4 days ago

Stratis is going 200% today. I told you guys this 4 days ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L6K_efczCZE
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17601487#msg17601487
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17601678#msg17601678
youtube.com/watch?v=V9SZSbsC05Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not too late.

For how long?
Are you still going to hold after it hits that level, or sell?

It's long term for sure. Might try and reload at a better price.

how do I buy this shit

Send Btc to poloniex and buy.

good exit point, iyo? Just curious. Also, thanks for the warning.

1 year from now.

You think this will be ETH money in a year?

Thanks!

Hard to say, desu. It will need some commercial backing. It'll definitely be $5-$10.

youtu.be/L6K_efczCZE

Video for others interested.

For anyone wondering, I just exited and put my profits into GNT. Golem is looking like it's about to moon today again.

Getting back on Stratis at some point?
It's supposed to be long term investment, with possibly breaking $10 in the future, or what?

Yeah gonna take these gains, put them in golem, then take the gains from golem and put them back into stratis at a lower price.

So it's a clone of ethereum built on C# with just a fraction of the developers. Wow, what a concept.

It's a scam as well.

Chris Trew from Stratis ran Fibre, a PnD scam.

He also ran Bata and Blitz, 2 other failed PnD scams.

Take a look at my posts in the other Stratis thread:

You were all warned. This is the exit pump.

No. Stratis is a platform. Also, they have some projects going like a crypto-funded Wiki system where it pays you to edit, update, and create wiki pages. I think that's a pretty great idea. Having edited and created a few pages myself, it's a huge pain in the butt with no reward.

Wow good job on that fud man. BATA and BLITZ are built on the sidechain of stratis. They are completely different project that have noting to do with the cĀ“the developers of stratis. They are just using their platform.

How do you explain Fibre, then?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17601487#msg17601487

"Old investors from previous projects of the stratis dev get nothing anymore, treated like dirt, ignored for half a year. Be warned!"

Blitz was a Chris Trew product, dirtbag.

I bet you're one of the devs.

Also, how was Bata and Blitz on the stratis sidechains when they existed before Stratis?

Here's more lol

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.msg17601678#msg17601678

They Pump and Dump all of their projects. Stratis is NO different.

Once again, you've been warned.

That sounds fuckin stupid. I'm up to my eyeballs in wiki pages that people wrote for free

i sold my stratis at .53 during the panic on saturday

you got shaken

STRATIS is a pump and dump. I watched interviews with the nigger and he can't properly explain what the hell will it be, he also has failed projects behind his back.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9SZSbsC05Q

Listen to this interview and tell me if you trust that nigger.

It's dumping now.
Sell or HODL?

I sold my playmoney (~$25) worth of STRATIS upon advice from the good anons above

Might pump more but not worth it, also what is the point of a C#/.NET blockchain anyway, all the corporates are already EEA, seems like a fever dream of "muh business languages"

I'm in on that PeerPlays ICO though