POSW

You ONLY had to listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/
bitstamp.net/
bitfinex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK

That's literally my exact buy order circled I had no idea I was such an experienced whale

>implying I didn't listen

I'm in balls deep lads

Buy posw, stratis, and golem today. All gonna have huge 24hr.

Kek here

Buy more POSW

KEK HERE

WE MOON NOW

Is it too late for me?

Experienced trader here, there was absolutely no buying pressure for posw until yesterday. If you haven't bought posw 2 weeks ago and missed the pump, buy in now. Look at the high value and narrow spreads, it's a strong buy signal. Just like last week on Monday there was a strong sell signal with it going down closing in the highs with declining value. I literally made 10k over the weekend.

KEK
E
K

we're about to leave orbit.

10k out of what? 4k?
For a poorfag like me I can't afford going in balls deep into this with 300$ and hoping in 1 month I get 10x gains when all the other coins pump with 3x+4x+2x gains per week.

> he wants literally over 1,000% gains per month

wew lad

nocoiner here

I want to invest in POSW, but I have a few questions.

>where should trade bitcoins or ETH for POSW?
>where can I store the POSW safely?

I just want to buy some and wait for it to moon. I live in germany, if it helps.

thank you, anons

Also
> What means "stacking coins"?

poswallet
poswallet

free money

thank you, user.

POSW up from 8k to 9k.
>muh moon mission

Buy xby faggots

>Look at the high value and narrow spreads, it's a strong buy signal.

user, can you elaborate a little on this, i don't completely understand?

>there was a strong sell signal with it going down closing in the highs with declining value.

This also.

>
>>Look at the high value and narrow spreads, it's a strong buy signal.
>
>user, can you elaborate a little on this, i don't completely understand?
>
>>there was a strong sell signal with it going down closing in the highs with declining value.
>
>This also.
user here, let me explain this further. Right, so to be able to create a narrow spread on a down day, the market makers have to be absorbing most of the sell orders coming in to prevent the price from falling. Notice how the price refuses to fall below the trend line. That indicates professional support and market strength. What we will see in the following days is a "test" (down during the day closing near highs on low volume ) combined with the absorption volume we saw in the background, this means we are going to see posw becoming a bull market (price raising higher and higher, demand overcoming supply) or getting a huge "pump". We see this happening during 3-5 hours usually during the day. You can try to look out for it but I think it's easier to predict the market by analyzing price spreads and volume, once you notice it might be too late.
When to sell? Bull markets move quick, I encourage you to download blockfolio for Android and set an alarm. Look at the volume! Declining volume means selling pressure, if the price keeps going higher, you know something can't be right.
I look at a lot of coins at least once a day and posw definitely caught my eye. 10$ might be an understatement.

Shhh, only tears now.

newfag here, volume im assuming is synonymous with number of trades?

Volume always shows the amount of activity, the price spread shows the price movement on that volume :)

Buy BTC at localbitcoins, send to your btc to poswallet.com, buy at the exchange and stake your coins there for stake+dividends.

From Germany too, aus der Pfalz xD
I buy btc from bitpanda, send it to my wallet at posw and also buy it there. I highly recommend Bitpanda since it only takes about an hour to transform cash to btc to posw and i have never had a problem with them.

this is a noob question but i wanna be sure, to deposit btc on poswallet.com do i go to my poswallets and click 'generate address' for btc, then deposit to that address?

buy posw

Yes. But remember that btc is slow these days, so it might take a little while. If you are sending from your desktop btc wallet then remember to put the fes higher so it will go through faster. If you are sending from an online wallet, then don't worry about it as the owners of the online wallets always use high fees.

what does this fuck mean
what the fuck is stacking coins

please help

This is all you need

First, it's staking.

Staking is a reward based on how many coins you have in your wallet. If you have your POSW staking in your wallet, you get a 1% return.

You also get dividends based on the sites trading volume. With 3400~ posw I got 9 posw for free last month.

Thank you Sir!
May POSW go to the moon. See you there.

>$10 might be an understatement

I am so hard right now.

what's that like $1000?

Holy fuck guys it's getting higher

thanks, guys.

You refer to the bubble as "classic". Can you refer me to the classic literature that teaches these basics? I have no foundation in finance nor stock trading.

try abour 5k..

holy kek

Thanks so much

Buy BitBean, don't miss the stalk, moon soon.

user, please provide your BTC address. I want to send you a donation for taking the time to share your wisdom. In the notes section of the transaction I will put my private email.

lol

>he fell for pump

I'll give you mine for free.

but seriously, may you enjoy your time on the moon

Thank you user.

Be honest with me, whats the latest I can buy it?

Bitcoin is so expensive now to buy, will btc drop anytime soon?

Or does it not matter what price i buy bitcoin if i take it to altcoin? So confuised

>He fell for the FUD

Stay poor user

When BTC falls the price of alts will rise, so by waiting all you're really doing is missing out on the potential for bigger gains from buying PoSW as early as possible

constant shilling of posw really triggers my boggans

I thought BTC falling means trading in your altcoin for BTC (after a rise) means its devalued anyway?

If you feel so inclined user........my email is [email protected]

lol

>[email protected]
sent you a mail, it starts with "l" ends with "rft" @gmail

yw

can I buy POSW with Paypal?

No, you need bitcoin first and then buy posw with bitcoin.

But bitcoin is at an all time high right now and keeps going up. I'll pass.

WHERE CAN I BUY POSW

POSW WALLET IS SHIT IT DOESNT EVEN SAY

The comfycrypto site has a good tutorial on buying posw

how the fuck do you transfer btc to your poswallet?

>go to dashboard
>generate btc wallet address
>send btc there
>trade btc for posw or other coins using the exchange
>enjoy your lunar vacation

Im too autistic i need more hand holding so i found this
comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/stake-your-claim-poswallet/

someone send me posw to get started PUU3hZ4fKM5T6N6vtCSbPDLVVpZdZNXsTj

gonna buy 20$ more tomorrow when I get paid.. help a poor guy out!!

sent :)

This is how we weed the future billionaires.

If I buy $25 worth of posw, is it realistic to expect it to grow to at least $25k within a few months?

That would be like $150 a coin.

So yes

im in about 3k myself

LOL. But actually it has potential to hit $1.

So to buy a lambo invest $25k worth.

how the hell do u buy posw on the poswwallet exchange, all the fields arnt labeled REEEEEEEE

Get yo life together nigga

honestly use Livecoin though the prices are always cheaper cuz PoSWallet is full of lazy normie cucks or something

Just check what the closest selling price is and enter that

Thanks so much! How do I know when the coins arrive?? I wanna stake them! :D

just keep refreshing it

just 100usd of posw, when can I buy a penthouse in manhattan?

Start making phone calls already

I want to buy btc tomorrow when I get paid.. How is the best way to buy it? Coinbase isnt working for me

What country are you from?

united states

Hmm, not really sure then. Check out:
bitstamp.net/
bitfinex.com/

This is why everyone should be excited for POSW, the two cent bubble meme isn't a joke, we're going to $1 soon, at least $10 in the long run

testing support line again, couple days of support line then moon

WARNING STUPID NEWFAGS

These faggots are using you to fuel the false economy of these "coins"

>You buy in, you can make 10000%!!

You buy in you buy into a scam
Your only chance to make a profit is to convince even stupider newfags to buy in over you.

KYS FOR THINKING ABOUT THIS !!

Post in all coin threads

>he didn't buy the dip
it shows

So much buzz about this coin.. And you might hate it reading about it everywhere.. However, there is GOOD reason for that.. Why? Because the coin is extremely undervalued. Do yourself a huge favor, and buy as much as you can while the price is low. Thank me later.

>he didnt buy at >0.0031