[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
r6maps.com
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes and TTS are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously, on /r6g/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LOIWY5bYfI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for mira mirrors do NOT go reinforced walls

also second for ON
I meant go ON reinforced walls which they do NOT

I will dome every nigger who reinforces the good mira spots

>kill cams no longer play during the match
>instead they're at the end and you're given 1000 renown (stackable with boosters you have running at the time of report) for every person you report who gets banned
How much better is the game now

What?

>t. Copper

user.... They got on reinforced walls with an unreinforced one right next to it.

t.shitter

So, like an overwatch system similar to CS?

you place them crouched and have a teammate impact nade the top half of wall off

these are plat strats boys, listen here and learn

Unranked probably low silver here, why blow a hole above the window?

>do this thing one way because i saw streamer do it
>dont fucking dare make a variation based on situation it always has to be the same because i saw streamer do it that way one time
>im plat

Ubisoft Club Connection down for everyone else?

>impact nade
why not just use your shorty shotgun?
better yet just leave it and shoot them through the wall

you spot the enemy trough the shield, stand up and shoot

it's stupidly easy to get killed like this
it's a shit version of placing it on a reinforcement and leaving the one next to it unreinforced, then you use your shotgun to make a peek hole

it's optional really but viable in most situations
1. people are fucking retards, they will not see you through the gaping hole and go "oh must be safe :)" queue them walking right into you and/or teammates crouched behind window
2. you can vault over it, mobility
so can the enemy and you can use this as bait if needed
3. big fuckin hole to toss C4 out of into objective room or elsewhere

due to vaulting mechanics, using your shotgun to achieve this can be finicky but achievable, and you mostly want to do this to vault over

>he doesn't pioneer strategies
streamers do it because they saw us doing it
all things start somewhere user

i want IQ's to rub her smelly soles all over my face!

If you value 200+ hours of extra grind just for the base ops at the few bucks you saved, you made the right choice.
Retard.

>he doesn't pioneer strategies
Well you certainly don't either if you claim a single one as the end-all method

>one friendly operator remaining
>CONTESTED
youtu.be/LOIWY5bYfI4

>incels hate THIS

Read Rook's bio and then read hers.

>incel (singular) loves this even more

it's stupid hard to get killed like this unless they have ash or zofia or maybe you're retarded
even then, ash mains have the same IQ as ela mains which is sub 80 and will probably waste their gadget or not use it at all
your window is an amazing shield and it's pretty difficult to hit your toes, and if they are shooting your toes you just stand up and headshot them because they're blind firing at your fucking feet

there are very few times you would want to put a window on a reinforced wall vs unreinforced
if you actually pop your windows open as mira you should stop playing mira and pick something easier like ela

almost 20posts without you, we where doing so well

Yup, I'm also having issues trying to play.

>it's her original model
holy shit it's a human being

Not, it's Scarlet Johansson

buff IQ

Are you geniunely retarded? You should only set mirrors on unreinforced walls when there's not enough space for a proper 2walls1reinforcement setup

How to buff IQ
>Remove LMG
>Remove one of her ARs (preferably the 552 so we still have another bullpup AR) [or don't, so she still has 3 primaries, since she's the only non recruit operator that can use them)
>Add M870
>Replace the P12 with a unIQue 60damage pistol
>Replace Breach Charges with Smoke Nades
>Make the RED able to see through smoke again
wow, she's hella fun now

>elafag back at it again
You suck

>if you even do this thing you never in any way insinuated you did ever you should stop
mate crouched open-top mira holes are fine for some points, but you know what's also good for some points? mirror on reinforced wall with unreinforced wall to the side with or without a shotgun hole

hell even side by side mirrors on reinforced walls with one open are viable on certain points, granted those are few

if you actually played on the platinum level you would understand and appreciate the versatility, but instead you'd rather shill whatever method you saw put to good use without understanding why it was put to good use

you can do better user

Spawnpeeking is a legitimate strategy and even supported by the developers.
If you cant deal with it go play tetris.

Stop replying to him he is most likely a new gold shitter.

is the pro league skin pack worth it ??

>losing kill opportunities due to poor angles
>if you decide to take said angles you leave your full body through an unreinforced wall where an enemy is expecting you to be as they wait to spray you down
>the more the wall is destroyed the more you are exposed to waiting fire
>if mirror is destroyed, the enemy has a FREE hibana sized hole
>less mobility
stay copper

>see mirror on unreinforced wall
>shoot under mirror
>get free kill
cool cool

>Newest map has "NO EXTERIOR GAMEPLAY"
>spawnpeeking supported by the developers
ay lamao

no

>see mirror on the floor on unreinforced wall with a giant hole above it
>throw c4
>get free kill
very cool cool

see you at the invitational

oh wait you'll be here

Any valk tips? I love her kit but I'm also quite bad with it

Footfags explain this?

>c4 as attacker

I don't think you are even ranked or have good stats with this shitty logic, you're fucking bad.

>poor angles
Literally just git gud. Most maps have enough space for the reinforcement tactic
>full body through ab unreinforced wall
>what is peeking
>implying they're not expecting you when you're crouching like a loser
>the more the wall is destroyed the more you are exposed to waiting fire
What the fuck could he mean by this?
>free hibana sized hole
>as opposed to a free wall-sized hole
>less mobility
>wooow you can't vault over this window
>nevermind that you would almost never want to do that and that you have to be crouched

i want to have a really long and sloppy french kiss with caveira.

she trained for the olympics by spinning like a torpedo in the water to gain speed

Don't actually spot with the cameras, they are for intel gathering, not for points gathering
The rest is experience and knowing where to put the cameras, that can't be teached.

>chat
I'm surprised, I thought you had an archive folder, but your screenshots are all recent?
I respect your dedication cav-user

>someone uses valk cams to spot

>and knowing where to put the cameras
That's exactly what I wanted tips on ;_;

right next to existing camera spots that way when they destroy the default cameras they wont even look twice you are welcome

You will have to think outside the box user, Valk is one of the operators where you have to be the most imaginative with

CUTE

Why does every ranked game feel like me VS my team VS the enemy team?

It always feels like I can't trust a single fucking person to do anything on my team because they're just so inconceivably retarded. I'm not even very good, I'm gold rank, but I'm always trying to do my best and to help my team. But it feels like the teammates are never trying to help the team. They never want to listen, they always think they're right, they make stupid ass plays and all other kinds of shit. It makes me want to blow my fucking head off.

Newbie confessions time
When I started to play I didn't want to use Twitch because I thought that people will hate me for not knowing where to go with her drone since you could watch other peoples drones if yours got destroyed during prep. But you can't actually spectate Twitch's drone during prep
What's your newbie story /r6g/?

I used to apot with Valkyrie cams for points
When I bought Mira I set her gadget on an outer wall and popped when I saw an enemy

why are you solo queing with the intention of getting a decent team?
it's the same for almost any game

I try to put them in spots where I expect the enemy to come from. Most people look up for camera's and down for drones, putting your cams low on the ground might make it easier to miss them. If it's possible try to throw your cams in a position the enemy will most likely have their back turned to, so often you want you're camera's looking at the objective and not from the objective outside

This is good advice

Even if I play with friends I honestly don't feel like I can trust them. My one friend is really good at the game, as good or better than I am. I can feel like I can trust him. But my others are terrible and never want to listen to any advice from me or anyone else on the team.

Or hell even if I'm just solo in casual it's just as much of a fucking nightmare because people say "it's just cas bro lol" and give even less of a shit about trying to play the game.

Is it seriously that much to ask for people playing the game to be competent in any way?

i know that feel one time my friends threw for absolutely no reason
depending on your situation you could either find a clan to play with or try to talk to your friends
also why are you double spacing on Veeky Forums

not a newbie confession but i very often scold people mentally for trying to peek as defenders when attackers have the acog+range advantage, typically when it's just us running into their view one after the other

i then am very often guilty of doing the same, just can't help the retarded urge to try for a kill

we are all guilty of that one
"Of course I can do better than that newb, lmfao, lemme try"

>want to play attack operators other than glaz
>don't feel like playing the role
the banana vision ruined me

It's just formatting/how I prefer to type. Looks better than just one giant block of shit text.

I don't think I'm dedicated enough to siege to try and join a clan or seriously queue up on discords or whatever to get ranked games. I just wish the general players weren't so shit eattingly retarded.

>two of my favourite attackers are the oldest dudes
>two of my favourite defenders are the youngest dudes

Are you perhaps gay?

that's not very wise to be typing like that here

Mute and?

I'm NOT gay user.
Rook.

Thatcher and?

Cav is scary

Monty

>hurrr learn to aim at enemies through you window, take a second to walk out from behind cover, adjust your aim, and shoot them
>rather than letting go of crouch while you're locked onto their heads, which takes significantly less time, fucks up your hitbox as you spam stand and crouch positioning and abuses peekers advantage
cool cool
>as opposed to a wall sized hole
yes because the wall you're shooting through is reinforced aswell so rather than having at worst a wall missing it's top half you'd prefer a twitch drone to completely destroy the point of your reinforcement
>you never need to move from your Mira window through a wall and onto the objective
t. Guy who loses secure area by being behind 7 reinforcements and not getting to the objective

I think you might have something for the SAS and GIGN
Montagne is really handsome tho', are you sure you are not gay?

He's super fucking gay.

>not teamkilling your mira for being a retard

Don't bully the gaynon

What the best op for those "do x gadget kill" mission, fuze?

impossible
she would already have shot you for reinforcing the wrong spot

DO NOT bully mira

>that's diameter not length

Fuze and Blitz.

>tking Miras
NO Mira is for engineering and cuddles, not assassination

i dont have to explain shit, there a reason i only IQ foot post.

I'm not gay!

I only bully shitty ones who are actively hurting the team by trying to replicate stuff they saw on streams thinking they work with randoms.

Stop catposting then

SAS and GIGN operators just feel like they could be your bros and that they'd have your back through thick and thin.

>not mentoring them and correcting them so you have a personal cocksleeve after

>hanging out with twitch, bandit or jager ever

>bandit or jager
what?

>not wanting to snort speed with bandit and run around the map flanking pussy attackers

>try to teach them the right way
>their rank drops down from plat to copper
>now you have consistent matches with your new GF
:D