Go Vote! Edition

Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Keep that heart going doki doki!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XguZ4ZKa
pastebin.com/aSunGgYa
pastebin.com/PwBzy3K4
pastebin.com/3kb3HTEz
youtube.com/watch?v=TcybwqWF5kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki is pretty cute tbqh lads

first for tf2 engineer

Monika!

Why is Sayori so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Huys what is better:
Power Rangers or doki?

The Dokis are having fun in Miami!

And I love her!

Even chickens eat chicken. Why shouldn't vegans?

brr
b
bbbbgrreedaddd
mmmmmmm

>where are the white men
Black dude here going to bbcorrupt your monika whatcha gunna do about it?

And you love her.

No no this can not stand
I can see behind that fake smile
I got your sad face in my hands

How soft is your carpet?
No fuck it, I don't care
I got my blanket and my pillow
On the floor I'll sleep right there

Im not worried at all bestie
This is just my code
I will just say you are anxious
That's why I'm in your abode

If we are too tired tomorrow
Hey that's just fine by me
In the morning we'll make breakfast
Because we get so hungry

Yeah I don't have a specific path
But Im glad you showed me the way
I see in your poems there Hun
How much your feelings weigh

My feelings are just as torn
Hell, do I even want a girl
It's gonna take weeks for me
For my feelings to even unfurl

Right here and right now for me
Best way for time to spend
You just need to trust in me
Because Im your closest friend

Not die from AIDS

Yuri is Natsuki's Mama, we know this. But what is the friendship between Sayori and Monika like, at it's best?

*leg sweeps u*

U Wot M8? !!

*does epic steampunk parkour backflip onto your stomach and fucking crushes your kidney*

REKT!!!!!

No one can stop Jamal-kun!
except american white cop-chan

Good evening everyone!
A little update on the process of the first round of festival voting:
Due to the sheer number of poems submitted, and the fact that to limit the voting time to a mere 24 hours would be an injustice to the 80+ anons who have sunk their hard work and time into this, the voting period for the first stage is to be extended by another 24 hours, and will end on the 19th of January at 9:00PM US Pacific time (I think that works, I’m really tired)
In addition to this, since such a large number of poems are receiving only 1 vote, I’m instituting a runoff voting system. More details regarding this will be to come once I’ve worked out the kinks and figured out how to make it all fit together but until then, if your poem has only 1 vote, don’t despair! She’s not out of the fight yet!

>Poems and Submissions
>Natsuki:
pastebin.com/XguZ4ZKa

>Sayori:
pastebin.com/aSunGgYa

>Monika:
pastebin.com/PwBzy3K4

>Yuri:
pastebin.com/3kb3HTEz
Links to voting can be found at the bottom of each pastebin.

I’ve had a tremendous day, reading through and collecting all of your works, the quality of writing is outstanding, and the sheer number of submissions is really motivating! I’d like to thank the anons who recommended the runoff system, the anons who’ve pointed out any poems I’ve missed in my searches, Encourage user who, like an absolute top cunt, gifted me a pastebin pro account, essentially enabling the entire festival seriously, what a fucking bloke! and Teach, Cyrano de Bergerac was a fun film and a great way to unwind, plus the chat in the comments was some of the most fun I’ve had in ages, we should do it again some time! But an F for the biggest simultaneous cuck and chad ever to exist

I’m out for the evening now, need to lay my weary head to rest. I’ll be seeing you all in the morning, but for now, Goodnight everybody!

>But an F for the biggest simultaneous cuck and chad ever to exist

F

I love her too

Have you seen "Grapes of Wrath" or "Maltese Falcon"?

I urge you to live.
We still have a long way to go~ Ahaha!

I love her too

post your best dokis!

Beatiful.
Ephemeral.
Unattainable.

>You open the door to find the Vice President stretching languidly, face scrunched. You tap her on the shoulder and she twitches violently.
Buh-what? Oh, good morning! Sorry about the scene, I'm oddly tired...
>She covers her face with both hands and yawns.
Anyway, let's get started, shall we?

The word of the thread is "Atonement"! Sometimes the only one demanding it is yourself. But howe'er you choose to interpret it is all up to you!

Alternatives are "Visage", "Hush", "Swarm" and "Seek"!

>She sits down and props her head in both hands, blinking slowly.
Now... For those who are unfamiliar, these words are suggested if you want to write a small story or pem quick. Think of them like inspirations or themes. Don't be shy about writing them down for us, there's no shame in taking the first step after all! Ahaha!

Now, I understand if you're tuckered out by the festival, I know I am. But I would appreciate it if you wrote something for me. Tell you what, if you're tired of writing pems for the day you can spice it up and try out a storylet like I usually recommend, or perhaps a haiku! Whatever your heart desires~

Now, remember to have fun and take care of yoursleves, alright? And try... Ah, try to get some sleep if you need to. It won't do to have you pass out.
Monika?..
>Her eyes blink ponderously until they stay shut, her body slouching slightly. She breathes softly as her eyelids twitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcybwqWF5kE

Sayori!

Great work, user! But it felt too short. Also, is that whole Parfait Girls discussion some kind of jab at precure?

This!

This hurts my eyes

Cute! I wonder what Erika's dreaming about!

Did anyone manage to save that user's birthday party fic? The pastebin link for it died

What is atonement
Is it something that I need
I was good to you
--
Your visage was cute
I thought others were blind
But your soul is ugly
--
I must hush my heart
So that I don't lose my mind
Can I trust anyone?

Αυξήσαμε τη Ρώμη στο έδαφος πριν, τι μπορεί να μας σταματήσει τώρα;
(We Raised Rome to the ground before, What can stop us now?)
>This is the Tale of My Lady, The Eternal Khanum.
>The Khanum was formerly a Theodoran Noblewoman until she was pawned off by her family to keep the peace between Theodoran Nobility and an influential tribe leader in the Golden Horde Khanate.
>Taken from her home she was forced to adapt to the Nomadic life of these Steppe tribes.
>While still being a child of 14 she was still an aristocrat from birth and knew that her life here will be determined by her strength. She resolved to never lay down and take what was given to her like the other women around her.
>In time she identified key figures in her new tribe and classified them. She befriended many important people such as the future tribe leader, their Imam and well known gossipers.
>The most important ally that she found was the Tribe Leader's son. She established a relationship in which she can take advantage of his position to further herself whilst still having a docile veneer.
>It was through him that she met influential people from other tribes and various other "influential" people. The most important people she met were the members of the tribal war council.
>Through careful manipulation and subtle social positioning she was able to get herself close to members of The Great Hordes' War Council.
>This is truly where Yuri, our Eternal Khanum's story of Conquest begins
Well this is just the Intro to my EU4 AAR fic, what you guys think of it so far?

>Raised
The word you're looking for is "razed."

The premise is strong. Are you writing in English or in Greek?

Cute!

Too long I've been wandering,
Have I really seen it, the twisted image?
I sat atop the mountain, pondering,
Does it represent my slippage?

Thoughts shifting, dancing.
Is it purpose that I seek?
Figures drifting, glancing.
I suppose I've forgotten my creed.

I wander, ponder, shout - I'm blind!
In search of my lost friend of old
I find scorn and chaos intertwined
I guess... that story wasn't meant to be told.

Short and to the point. Very personal
Everything ok, user?

>Raised
Fuck my shit up fampai.
I'm English.
I am seriously tired today but I just wanted to put something out today otherwise I won't get the motivation to actually do anything.
Apologies for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes, totally my fault

Tired... so horribly tired.
Is it atonement I should seek?
The temple... I can't see the fire
The flame has gone out, no longer lit.

A window ajar
Red curtains wave slowly
I pull them apart
For the first time in a while.

The yoke of my fear
Held me back for too long
The azure sky clears
And I feel myself smile.

Yellows and oranges
Now paint my canvas
I realise my world
Is more than just blackness.
The light of the sun
Rekindled my fire
And while it’s still fun
I’ll live for a while.

This poem's dedicated to all of you. Let me know what you think lads.

The more I read this, the more errors I find, I'm deleting it and reposting it user

Natsuki cute!

sayori more cute

all dokis equally cute

No atonement does he seek. Nor will I for my revenge and random cruelty.
I yearn to pluck his dark eyes from his tanned visage with a flaming rusty fork.
Then my hateful fingers will swarm around his neck, my blade will indeed make him bleed.

As he lay dying I will hush his frightful screams. And whisper in his ear that it is merely His suffering and death I do seek.

Gotta make him die slow so a nigga’s dick will grow ya know?

but natsuki extra cute

Still upset, very tired, having to stay awake, knowing that I have to keep trying each day, knowing that there is stuff to do, missing some people, wishing there was more meat in the house.

I will live.

I can imagine Yuri having a good time in a Gengis Khan kind of scenario.
So far so good.

It's alright, take a break before fixing your writing

Nigtsuki!
I know you’re excited for the niki Minaj concert but you have to calm down and be nice to the police okay?

Exactly!

no

Αkριβώς όπως η Ρώμη, η Ευρώπη σkέφτηkε ότι ήταν ασφαλείς
(Just Like Rome, Europe Thought That They Were Safe)

>This is the Tale of My Lady, The Eternal Khanum.

>The Khanum was formerly a Theodoran Noblewoman until she was pawned off by her family to keep the peace between Theodoran Nobility and an influential tribe leader in the Great Horde Khanate.

>Taken from her home she was forced to adapt to the Nomadic life of these Steppe tribes.

>While still being a child of 14 she was still an aristocrat from birth and knew that her life here will be determined by her strength. She resolved to never lay down and take what was given to her like the other women around her.

>In time she identified key figures in her new tribe and classified them. She befriended many important people such as the future tribe leader, their Imam and well known gossipers.

>The most important ally that she found was the Tribe Leader's son. She established a relationship in which she can take advantage of his position to further herself whilst still having a docile veneer.

>It was through him that she met influential people from other tribes and various other "influential" people. The most important people she met were the members of the tribal war council.

>Through careful manipulation and subtle social positioning she was able to get herself close to members of The Great Hordes' War Council.

>Slowly she learnt the basic battle strategies that these Steppe Warriors.
From former raiding party leaders she learnt of unit composition, of scaring your opponent, of forcing your will through your own strength. this further cemented her course of actions.

Τα Γοτθιkά Ορδάλια θα ανέβουν ξανά
(The Gothic Hordes Shall Rise Again)

Hey guys, revised version is up.
Also does anyone have the Yuri Halberd edit? Or just Yuri with Bladed weapons in general?

It's hot in your room. How does your doki cool off?

Hat Kid is best doki.

By drinking lots of water and holding it in for as long as possible

Looking forward to it, yurianon.

Is this an aar? Because good job on it!

Better!

I would still object to a couple of stylistic errors, though. For example, there's an abrupt tense change in the fourth line of green: "she was still an aristocrat from birth and knew that her life here will be determined by her strength."

I'd rewrite that sentence to say: "At 14, though an aristocrat by birth, she knew her life here would be determined by her strength."

Also, why does she think of them as "other women"? Didn't you just say she's a child? So they;re just women, not "other" women, since she is not one herself.

Little things like that, but you did admit you're tired and not in your prime right now. And this version is already much better than the original.

Looking forward to the proper fic!

>janni issues me a warning for calling gay retards gay retards
>then posts some gay retarded shit about how everyone will get their dokis and be happy.

I just finished this mai bois

nice!

Reporting in
She's the best

full pic pls

It's very nice!

Yeah it's an EU4 Yuri horde challenge.

Oh with the "other" I tried to imply that Yuri doesn't actually see herself as a Tribal Woman (hence her desire to bring back the Gothic Culture of her people)

here
I dont get the love for yuri

Goodnight /ddlc/
It's not night but I'm tired. Really comfy day thanks to you guys, stay wholesome!

Why is she so flat?

I think the neck is quite large but otherwise looks great.

have a comfy rest

Stripping down.

Why is the flag Gorkhan?

I didn’t submit a poem for the contest because while I am competitive in most things poetry is not one the things I care to contest.
But, I will make a short green text about Sayori.
>spending a day with Sayori.
>petting dogs at the park with her and talking about the future with her.
>getting lunch at place where she’s hasn’t eaten before and she discovers a new favorite food.
>Gyros.
>Sayori is now a fan of Greek food but namely Gyros!
>Going back to her place to play Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time.
>Sayori plays the song of storms for the first time.
>She’s great!
>as soon as she is mastered the song thunder crashes.
>it begins to rain.
>”aww why did I have to make it rain?”
>pouts Sayori.
>you assure her that rain can make a comfy atmosphere.
>She doubts you.
>You steep the jasmine tea Yuri gave her.
>you get comfy by the window sill and watch it rain with her.
>as she starts to think of a new complaint you hush her and she melts into your embrace.
>watching it rain with Sayori!

Goodnight! Come back tomorrow.

>Where my Sayoribros at?
Everywhere
In the fires that keep you warm and cook your food
In the oceans you sail and the water you drink
In the winds that carry you and the air you breathe
In the very soil you walk and which you cultivate new life in
Sayorifriends are the nature and the world around you
but most importantly
She is our universe

Ask the ones who made this mod.

reminder that dokis are not lewd

All girls are lewd, user

They are, for us, if we wish them to be.

You're making me excited. Can't wait to read this AAR.

no!

Seeing this image made me realize I had a sorta Sayori looking gf.
She had blue eyes and light brown hair. She was quirky but revealed herself to be very mentally unstable. Histrionic personality disorder really.

Anyways you have made great work and I look forward to more of it.

J A S M I N E
O I L

Moni/k/a friend here, I am now not the only Black Monika friend! YES!

Why the fuck did you let go of that gf? .. ah wait you're a normie so no wonder why.

Your doki
Your favourite stuffed toy from childhood

Yuri has too much tea and water, she’s been holding in her pee but, you refuse to let her pee.
She squirms. She fidgets.
Finally before she urinates herself you unlock the bathroom and order her to squat over the bowl and she unleashes a golden torrent.
She wipes herself so gracefully.
Being amazed at Yuri’s juices!

She probably wanted to hang out too much

Hey guys!

Just here to tell you we're still discussing "Lolita" on saturday! Hopefully we can have a very interesting discussion about it.

Also taking book suggestions for the next edition. Just (You) me about them.

What book do you think your doki would enjoy the most?