Period: 2018-01-18 04:00 - 01-25 03:59 UTC

>Total Login Rewards
25 SQ (5 Daily for 5 days)
5 All 4* EXP
5 3* ATK & HP Fou
5 Golden Apples
5 Tickets

>Campaign Info
4* CE (+50 bond points): Mash, Altria, Jeanne, Altera, Arjuna, Scat, Ushi, Mephi, Jekyll, or Darius
Mystic Code Anniversary Blonde, Start Dash Campaign, 1/2 AP Embers, Altera NP Interlude, Brynhild Trial Quest

>Rate Up
5* Brynhild [Limited]
4* Beowulf, Fionn mac Cumhaill

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

based rwby spic

based RWBY spic

dumb jannu

based spic rwby

You got her, didn't you? She's practically never coming back again.

spic based rwby

I did but I want spats not bloomers

Yeah she went immediately to the second archive to live with her XP and Fou friends after Saber Wars.

thats cold user

>You have to roll for Da Vinci
>Despite being right there in Chaldea

Leonardo sounds like a lazy bastard.

Besides Altera, who else got new interludes this week?

I didn't but she's shit anyway. I hope you're not using her third sprite.

davinciquartzmerchant.jpg

>hate her 3rd costume
>but love the after image effect on the sword that's only there on the 3rd sprite
it's not fair

I wanted to get more and NP3 her at least. But gacha ended before I got paid.

Is there a way to consistently 3 turn Bountiful Sea?

>what is debt

git gud

Don't do this user.

Don't tempt me, I've already been there because of SinoAlice.

3 kalideos and at least 2 skills that give 20% np charge

What's it like being the biggest retard in the entire world?

Its not too bad. I get to enjoy cute things, so I can't complain.

The Chaldea Da Vinci is cheating the system. So she can remain indefinitely but she has severely nerfed combat capabilities.

I got her and my only other rare assassin is Carmilla. Is MHX better than Carmilla?

>jets np 1 without waver buffs won't clear a wave
wew

Support Waver/Arash/Lily/Cu/Caesar + plugsuit can do it if you get a good second turn with Cu cards

Fuck no
MHX is one of the worst assassins in the game.
Carmilla and Shiki are the top assassins.

Honestly, not really. She has better stats, but way worse skills, and an NP that's way more situational than Carmillas.

>use two tickets because why not
>get orion
I already have Scat NP2 and Lancer Alter NP3, so not getting Bryn is not a big deal. But is Orion any good single target archer? I see he is good against males, but is he good for anything else? Should I bother using him over Red Man for example?

unironically no but she's cuter

I want to kill someone. All I wanted was Vessel of the Saint for my Jeanne. Just that. I don't care about brynhildr and what does the gacha gives me? Another Tamamo.
I really wish there was a CE-only gacha.

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

I would like a Tamamo you bitch

Nope, only redditors and dumb whales had such meme priorities to throw away quartz at a “rare” saberface that is the lowest rated SSR; a servant that is only rare because of how shitty and unpopular she is. If JP wanted her she’d have three times the rate ups she’s had. Due to how many got her because of her being “rare”, she’s going to be the unofficial reddit servant for some time.

Jannu

Feet GIrl

I've seen some anons who NP5'd her. They are insane

JALTER

she's good even against non males when her NP reduces charge for one, amazing on stall teams. As an overall archer summer saibah is better

The immediate second Mama is released is when the Jets farming meta dies. He's fucking shit.

I don't know how how anyone can justify grailing him unless you REALLY like him for some reason.

Is there more?

She is FAR BETTER than Carmilla.
>Passive Gandr
>CS gen that only loses to Jack
>30 ~50% dmg on Sabers
>Better NP gen
Basically, she is effective against riders and sabers, while having a more powerful NP, better stats and better utility. Until Shiki comes (which is soon), MHX will stand as the second best assassin of the game.

>lowest rated SSR
user I know MHX looks kinda similar but don't go confusing her with Seiba now.

Orion is great.

Understood. Guess I should have triple ascended Carmilla instead

A whole lot.

Ai did it bros! I found de wae!

Is getting into debt a good catalyst to roll a Greek or American Servant?

Fuck off spic
Post your favorite images

Enough to not roll on Valentine and get far less chocolate to save the quartz for you
Which means... a whole... lot

use her with pride, carmilla is a downgrade to jack with shitty animations for at least 2 years

Have you ever even used Carmilla? She's not a star generator at all, but her NP gen can only only be compared to Jack/Okita. Damage vs Sabers is a fucking laughable adv since you're using Assassins for Riders and Carmilla's advantage over female Riders is way more significant than anything MHX does vs Sabers.

You're going to use her a lot in camelot, she will destroy Gawain and Mordred which are the biggest challenge in that singularity

Don't most of your choco coin farming come from the CEs your Servants give you?

Exactly 100 SQs of love. Which would be more if I already hadn't your better version.

FUCK OFF DISCORD

>trying to push the reddit servant meme again
Not gonna work. Enjoy your Merlin with the rest of those faggots.

By far the most amazing greek hero in Fate. Herkeks need not apply.

Discord is fucking seething

Will my Jets finally be used now that he has evolved into Kaleidojets?

Grats on the MHX but you could have done without that text...

tesla wasn't greek

bap

Hey I also got a second off-banner Tamamo just now, and I rolled with the same intention of getting Vessel of the Saint. Except I actually got the CE too so I'm fine with NP2 Mikoon

Jack!

>assmad rwby spic calling me discord

Ok, guess I'll use her pridefully instead till ascending my Carmilla. However! That will be only after I level up my George bexause his kit is being awesome so far

depends on your friendlist/np level
there are 5 at any given time when I get in that tab

yes and for the next 4 months until Momma arrives and ruins your life

That prude Lancer bitch didn't want to join me with 5 tickets. Just like Scat that ate all my Quartz.

Lancers HATE me.

I'm gonna slaughter you, fucking luckshitter scum.

no one fucking cares about your stupid fucking meme, stop actively ruining threads just from an op

>Wanted Nero
>Got her and MHX in a 10 roll
>Later rolled for S.Alter
>MHX shows up again
Ok lady.

herkeks SEETHING

Did you roll for murderslut? Did you get her? 200Q I got her.

seething

She does as much damage as Okita?!

I told you to fuck off, spic
There's no need to samefag

Most enemies in the game don't have gender traits, meanwhile all of them have classes. Plus, MHX is a stronger rider killer simply because her NP hits harder.
And Carmilla only beats MHX on NP gen if you count her Bloodsucker C, if she doesn't have it up, MHX can generate more NP (and yes, MHX is also close to Okita/Jack, in fact, her stats are far closer to theirs than Carmilla).

Are you me? I have yet to roll a gold lancer.

No, he is saying her NP gen is good which is true. She also can hit hard vs females but she's a 4* and an assassin so its still not all that great.

LIZ
FUCK

She's trash and only useful for sucking Karnas cock with her heal/star gather skill in the battlefield

Only started playing when there was a few days left till the SW is over but I managed to get her.
Also rolled a couple of accounts in hopes of getting a better starter and now I have 5 accounts with MHX.

Post supports

My Waifu Friend

>200Q
do your quartz summons cost 4 or something?

>38 seconds between the posts
>samefag

Jesus, that looks retarded. Like someone took looney tunes and removed everything that looked good.

Neat.
I guess I shouldn't be badmouthing Tamamo, if it wasn't for her giving me a Np2 that would be a complete waste of quartz.
Just hope my luck is better on Valentine's

everytime you s spics wake up the threads go to shit. dont you have cartel members to run away from ese?

No. They cost 5.