XBY lethal 500sats incoming this weekend

Why have you not bought XBY user?

>static nodes, sypercomputer x100 safer, unhackable super storage database.

But

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/
xtrabytes.tech/
young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/
xtrabytes.club/
youtube.com/watch?v=XGxRSalFl98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUT?

i wish i was good enough with computers to understand/set up a static node

>Why have you not bought XBY user?

I have, but others wont because they fell for the posw meme.

Too bad because they gonna miss out on the true x100 coin

Should I put all my money into XBY or try to buy other coins as well? I don't have much on me right now.

don't diversify dude
t. someone balls deep in XBY

they will stake their useless coin on their useless exchange that could disappear any second with all their money.

Just looked over the website. Not only is it a scamcoin, but it's an extremely amateurish scamcoin. It looks like it was put together by a 12 year old and they haven't even released a whitepaper. The fact that they're saying they won't be able to release a whitepaper describing how it works for at least several months should be a major red flag. That means nobody can audit it to make sure they didn't include some horrible design flaw that lets people steal coins.

Telling people to buy this shit is honestly a new low for Veeky Forums.

Diversify but spend some in XBY if you want

I don't like it. This coin was worth just 10 satoshis back on 20th April. The ones who bought en masse at that price could dump at any time. It's too close for comfort.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/

I wish I bought at 10 sats.. then 500 would mean 50x gains for me. from 100 dollars to 5000 if someone is smart and doesn't dump everything like an asshole like they usually do with these low volume coins.

xtrabytes.tech/

You are telling me this is amateurish and a scam? But that's okay. Give me more of your tears for my bag

What is good about XBY?

Yeah this always puts me off with these coins.
POSW had similiar price and people own like 1mln coins now.

This is very amateurish and scammish to be honest.
> Top links don't work
> Slang english used in text
> Smileys
> We have the coolest names, right guys? RIGHT GUYS?!?

It's honestly one of the most terrible crypto coin sites I've seen. Also the main guy that promotes this on on their official thread (CCRevolution) comes off as aggressive and autistic kid, rather than a professional.

How does he come off as aggressive and autistic? He literally helps people set up static nodes and wallets all day. Did you go troll the slack and they kick you?

By putting up rants against trolls. No sane person would do that when in charge of a serious operation.

got in at below 150sat
sadly I'm operating on faucet pennies, managed to 'amass' pic related
pls no bully

LMAO. Dude, buy at least 10k.

check'd but sadly there's no play money in my pocket
I'm approaching this more for practice so when the time comes to speculate with crypto seriously I will have enough practice with it

wow thats like, 0.001 USD.

In pajeet money it could means 5 billion though, who knows.

cute

>Responding to trolls

LMAO the dev is autistic lmao scamcoin

>Ignoring trolls

LMAO the dev could say anything about it, must be scam LMAO

I have 14,500 XBY but I want to get more.

Just imagine if it hit 1 dollar.

i got 45k and convinced my friend to get some and he bought 115k, now i want to buy more

It's not that big of a deal. In fact its a good thing in some ways. I think he's pretty likeable.

I bought 170k at 70 when everyone called it a scam. 99% of the time biz call something a scam, buy it

The nodes run seperately from the coins you set them up with. My node is set up and the coins are in cold storage. If you have technical questions join the slack

Case and Point: FRN (FRANCS)

You're arguement fell apart right here.
Just letting you know.

Have 11k of these, nothing I would miss but would be ecstatic to see go to a dollar.
Let see where it goes.

I have over 2 million so yeah, lets hit $1 boys.

What color lambo are you going to get

103K XBY reporting in. Lets HIT 1usd this year. KEK BE PRAISED!

the tech behind XBY is legit. Veeky Forums might have found a legit good coin for once. lets see how it goes.

Where do I buy this? It is not on poloniex

MOOON
O
O
O
N

that photoshop lelll

gotcha

you didnt got me at all YOU FUCK PAJEEHTA

Please donate some XBY tso I can get on this ride to the moon.

BMTR6MukZbBrLWUwMLukxT7Hj32XY4jpm9

XtraBytes is the one legit coin out there.

63K user here.

I hope this is a new ETH.

Long term holding with this and BitB. I hope that these two beauties together can help me emigrate.

Lol this weekend am I rite, OP? xD

Static nodes sound amazing, but the team has problems 0) originally this was a scam coin 1) they're shit 2) their website isn't complete and you cannot make static nodes yet 3) their publicity is crap, they can't even point out what's so good about static nodes and how they'll work

It's probably not gonna happen this weekend. You gotta give the project time to grow and mature. The mooning will happen.

I feel sad enough for you that I'm willing to give you 10k XbY or at least 150k satoshis so you can buy xby.

Yes even a chinese deserves 1.5 dollars to buy himself 10k coins.

a lot of work is going on behind the scenes, they aren't focusing on marketing until the technology behind the is coin is 100% ready, i give it 2 months before they get on bittrex and by that time their marketing game should have improved

scam or not i bought 250k xby
dont need fiat anyway

I don't want to spend 900 to get 500k for a static node senpai. I think there is potential here though.

I wasn't begging m8, however if you'd be so kind I would be most grateful for anything you can afford to give
muh XBY addy: BQwoMtHn8pJPQY8r8DLRq81jXFmFZvxwkk

You dont have to, just buy and hold

10k coins is like 15 dollars

*23 dollars

who's are the negroes buying at 0.00000145 and above?

Reveal yourselves so I'll whip the shit out of you.

i'm buying 100k at 145, was about to press buy 30 mins ago then someone bought like 3btc and boosted it to 180

i bought at 200 sats but i dose not concern me since this is a long term investment will hold for atleast a half year

People thinking they're getting rich in like 3 days lol

If this coin goes to Jupiter I'll be fucking set with my 500k bag. But boy does this coin keep me up at night.

plz share some XBY with a poor fag

BS9qVs32QZVxz7aDx8iVExZaYC9JZZLdTZ

It'll 100% reach 1k sat. 10k sat once polo lists it. It's literally free money. I wish I could afford 500k, I have 150k only.

i'm at 120k, wish i could afford more but i've promised myself not to withdraw any of my stable, long term holding coins

>already up 100% from where I almost bought in
wew, cucked by POSW

>XBY
Where can I buy this meme coin?

Did they release a white paper yet?
I'm still hesitant about buying above 50 sats if there's no white paper explaining their revolutionary technology.

I'm also interested in whether there's an actual use case for it. If not I doubt it will ever approach 10k.

Sent! ^_^

>i've promised myself not to withdraw any of my stable, long term holding coins
Same.
They will release white paper in 2-3 months. Tech is real and both dev (programmer who is Hungarian) and his partner (marketer) are focusing currently on issues most people are worried about before they apply for bittrex/poloniex. You can ask them on their slack, if you have any doubts. I've jumped in, because I think it's worth the risk.
Here is their slack: young-basin-20186.herokuapp.com/

i hate being that guy but i want to get a taste of the /notpoor/ life someday

can y'all spare some change, successful bitboys?

B5nPS9HFvZgYzV9udwWsWEYqhE9gbERjjS (xby addy)

>Tech is real
Did they at least release the source code? It seems the network is functioning so if they released the source code I'll take the chance.

Also, do you think there will be another chance to get in under 100 sats? I just saw they want to make this a data storage service and that actually does sound like 10k material, especially since the supply is fixed and a lot of it will be tied up in master nodes.

ahahahahahahahah $1
delusional idiot

if your lucky it'll peak at 240 sat before falling foreverf

sorry to say user, XBY wont go anywhere imo, i hope it does for your sake, but unlikely

>Did they at least release the source code?
As far as I know: Nope.
>Also, do you think there will be another chance to get in under 100 sats?
It's dipping pretty hard currently. It was above 180 yesterday, now it's at 140-150. Marketer (ccrevolution guy) said that he have some news this weekend, so I don't know if it'll dip below 100 sat. I might've exaggerated with 10k but 1k-3k is doable.

>240
lawl, you could have at least said something like 800 sat. 240 sat will be broken within 30 sec after bittrex lists it.

I'll definitely keep an eye on it, but I have to admit I'm pretty wary of the lack of both a white paper and source code. I still think I'll picked up 500k-1mil when it's under 100 sats though. Crypto is all about these risky plays.

Are the masternodes working and if so, how much do they pay out? Do you need a dedicated machine or can you just run it when your computer isn't busy with something else?

Are you kidding me ?

xtrabytes.club/

Look at thier official website. Pajeet made it 3 hours

if you were on the slack you would know there is a lot of behind the scenes development going on, especially for the marketing side, professional website and logos are in development, that's why they're postponing being listed on bittrex

zero pajeets either, 1 hungarian and a canadian

LMAO. There is currently some other guy who acknowledged how shitty the site is and offered some help. Don't expect it to stay like this once it gets listed on poloniex. It may be too late to get in though, once hype starts.
>Crypto is all about these risky plays
Agreed. When it gets really popular it may be too late
>Do you need a dedicated machine or can you just run it when your computer isn't busy with something else?
It's better if you ask ccrevolution guy on their slack rather than me, because he could explain it better.

If the PR guy is Canadian then why does he write like a Hungarian?

fuck off fudlord,

I'm not fudding, retard. I want to know why an alleged Canadian is clearly not a native English speaker. Is he a Hungarian living in Canada?

Btw the name is fucking retarded. XtrByTes or some shit? Stupid random capitalization.

Named by a Pajeet no doubt. smdh

canadian guy is the guy who makes these videos: youtube.com/watch?v=XGxRSalFl98

>Btw the name is fucking retarded. XtrByTes or some shit? Stupid random capitalization.
Yeah I agree. It's stupid, same with STaTiC nodes. It'll get changed in the future. By the time white paper gets released everything will be ready. These names were made by Hungarian guy probably, I wouldn't be suprised if he was autistic (no offense). Just go to their slack and ask them yourself and maybe even contribute. I won't force you, I'm taking a risk here even though I'm optimistic about all of this.

He writes like someone who is 40+ have you ever been in a corporate office before?

If the tech is real and solid the name will not matter.

How do I join "their" Slack channel?

nvm, found it at xtrabytes.tech

Yobit

the website looks like shit