Are you an extrovert?

Are you an extrovert?

No

ENTP master race reporting in

My favortie part of Veeky Forums is the INTJ spergs who can't handle the bants

(Just kidding you goys are alright, at least you're not filthy dumb feeler scum)

INFP. I'm here because I want to earn enough money to become self-sustaining financially and just live in my little world not worrying about outside world. Yeah, I know that's stupid, but I just don't fit anywhere.

Surely with the rise of the internet 'extroversion = success' is a dying phenomenon.

A chad with an extroverted personality and firm handshake probably isn't going to be as successful as a high IQ socially retarded slavic autist like Vitalik Buterin.

INTP here pham

Most of us here are probably INTPs due to extensive time on the computer.

oh shit yeah i am a real extrovert but it's funny coz im a legit sperglord and i think im like enfj or somethin
anyway i just gonna go on a diary thing., i have a real active social life whihc is nice i have no complaints but people say that thing they say to like all demented geniuses wiht charisma or affable autismos
>i love how you are just who you are
in other words you will never be mistaken for a real human being but they are almost like ''dammit u have a sort of je ne sais quoi'' and i think thats really interesting coz they think im like dyed in the wool or watever.. but i am not just being me. im an act. im a charlatan and its so weird coz ever since i was like a kid i remember being told that if you should ''just b yourself man'' and ''people can sniff out fake'' but you shouldnt and they cant!!!
but its a lie that i cant tell anyone because imagine how theyd feel ya know they probably wouldnt even believe it and think im joking
weird shit anons. real weird shit
anyone else feel like this? must be lots of u anons in mgmt and sales?

Is it posible to be intp and not smart

ENFP here. I'm like a quirkier Bill Clinton.

nah try it sometime with a room of shy people if you can break the ice like a megawatt bulb and make everyone feel warm and glowy they will literally anoint u their leader

I get INTP and INFJ depending on what day I take the test

I'm pretty sure I'm average at absolute best so yeah

>tfw ENTJ
> You have seen and come into contact with too many incompetent people that you pass/fail people within first minute of talking, thus making you selectively introverted
>whats the point

Intp here

>Succesful

ESTP master race

>jk I'm prolly a lazy fuck entp

Might as well share your zodiac signs while you're at it you fags, if you define who you are by a 10 minute quiz then you are beyond saving

I always get INTP myself, but I rarely ever feel confident in my intelligence. I really think these tests are mostly bullshit, or at least I think most people are combinations of many of these personalities rather than just one. Plus I get different results sometimes depending on different things going on in my life.

I scored ISTP

intj reporting

the weirdo nerd description reads like a page from my life

>tfw ISTP

Descriptipn is on point but I'm slowly moving towards E. I generally cant stand introverts.

>tfw ISFP
>tfw that description is spot on

What's the difference between perceiving and judging?

Im infp

>tfw infj

not awkward but not interested for social interaction.

sometimes the bigger picture of all this just really takes me away, i'm happy not having to require constant social interaction bc i know deep down we are all connected in some metaphysical sort of way.

INTP with a constant existential crisis. Anyone else?

same.

existential dread combined with social anxiety.

I'm able to handle a basic social life but when it comes to women I have to use all my effort just to get in their heads a little bit.

>my advice to fellow INTPS

STAY AWAY FROM THE BOTTLE. alcoholism is not the worth the occasional mental breakdown/spergout. just stay on top of your self help and breathing exercises.

INFP HERE

im here for the exact same reason LOL